11 Reviews for Currans Flowers

Corsages (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Gayle was wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgeable, especially when it comes to what is in season/available for your wedding date. We had a LOT of back and forth and we ended up completely changing our minds and scrapping what we had originally planned less than 3 weeks before the wedding. They worked with us right to the end to make the event the best it could be. When the day came, all of our arrangements were exactly what I hoped they would be.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

There are not enough words to describe the exceptional service we received from Currans! And the flowers were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was just as vibrant a week after the wedding. Gayle was such a pleasure to work with from the minute we first met with her straight through to day of delivery. I would highly recommend Currans for any of your floral needs!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I loved our wedding flowers from Curran's! They worked with us to stay in our budget and were the most reasonably priced that we met with in our search. I showed them a photo of the bouquet that I wanted and they replicated it perfectly. Our centerpieces and ceremony pieces were just what we wanted too. I couldn't have been happier with our flowers and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/23/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

I loved working with Currans, as they made my vision a reality! As a couple, we had been to 8 weddings before our own and over that time, I got a feel of what I wanted in our centerpieces. Since we were a winter wedding, I knew I didn’t want to make it look too wintry, but I wanted our centerpieces to showcase a little winter and also keep with our color scheme of white, black and silver. The ideas and flowers that they recommended using were perfect! Everyone talked about our centerpieces and many of our guests took them home after the wedding. I am so pleased with everything… I cannot thank them enough for making it perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The best florist in New England!! We put all our trust in the experts at Curran Brothers Florist and they did not disappoint us. Our wedding arrangements at the church and the reception were a dream come true. The design and colors were so special and unique. We have and we will continue to give Curran Brothers Florist our business for any event big or small. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved my bridal bouquet! I selected it from one of the large binders of examples. They did an excellent job bringing the picture to life. They also created coordinating bridesmaid bouquets that complimented really well. The only thing I didn't like was the arraignment for the card table. I told them to make something that went with the bouquets but it wasn't what I would have chosen. People there are really friendly and took lots of time with my consultation.

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/14/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Paul Jr. was great to work with. I had no idea what I wanted and he made some very helpful suggestions. The bouquets were beautiful and complemented the bridesmaid dresses perfectly. I also had forgotten to order a runner and realized it at my rehearsal the night before the wedding. One phone call and it was all set. The runner was waiting for us at the church. This attentiveness made the day stress-free!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with these people for two weddings and each time they they did a wonderful job. When they brought the flowers to the house, everyone here was oohing and ahhing at the beautiful presentation. High quality, fresh flowers and they came from everywhere! Master artists!

Profile Picture Penny, 10/3/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This florist went above and beyond to make our wedding flowers match the smallest of details! I had changed my mind a number of times regarding color schemes and Paul Jr. was responsive, accomodating and had great suggestions for types of flowers and colors that would work well together. In a short amount of time, they were able to provide beautiful arrangements for the tables, an amazing bridal bouquet that I found in a picture was replicated by Paul Jr. that was exact! All the flowers were delivered and set up at the venue on time as well as delived to my house for pictures. Wonderful people making beautiful flower arrangements! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/6/08, 5 Reviews
4.2

Our flowers were beautiful, they arrived perfect and in plenty of time. I would highly recommend to use their services!

Profile Picture Kathryn , 10/28/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Being a 7-7-07 bride (yes, I know, I was one of THOSE brides) it's not exactly a good idea to change your mind and decide that instead of doing flowers youself like you planned all along you're going to use a florist 2 months before the wedding, but somehow they were able to pull it off and do a great job. They weren't able to drive the flowers 45 minutes to New Hampshire because that part was already booked, but that was no problem. I have great cousins who were more than willing to help out and pick the flowers up for me. They were great to work with, and as always, the flowers looked great (this is the florist my husband always uses to send flowers to me because they're flowers are always prefect).

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/7/07, 5 Reviews