CurlyArt Reviews

31 | Visalia, CA

31 Reviews for CurlyArt

Danielle · Married on 11/14/2009

Betty was great! I am so happy she was so flexible! I had a lot of things going on the several months after my wedding. She was amazing and great even with the delay in getting a final idea for the painting! I love my painting and it is gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Betty offers a truly unique wedding service that cannot be compared. The finished painting was gorgeous, my friend/the bride loved it and felt it was the most personal gift she received. Being able to keep something so sentimental like your wedding bouquet and have it preserved for you to keep forever is such an amazing concept - the execution did not disappoint!

Sent on 02/29/2016

CurlyArt's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2013

3.5

My flowers were beautifully preserved! This is such a better way to hold onto your wedding flowers- oppose to drying the bouquet. What would you honestly do with the dried flowers? They would just sit there, looking - let's be honest- gross, or breaking. CurlyArt preserves your flowers in a way that you will be proud to display your flowers. A piece of art that lasts forever. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it. The owner is very kind and quick with her responses to any questions you may have. Very happy with my final product.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

She provided a unique way to save my bouquet and be able to proudly display it for everyone to see and admire. She really took my style into consideration and did not just do a cookie cutter piece of art. I am very happy with the outcome! (it takes some time, but is worth the wait)

Sent on 09/01/2014

Darlene · Married on 10/26/2013

4.2

We were very happy with our picture of our daughters wedding bouquet. The flowers were as beautiful on the canvas as they were in her hands.

Sent on 04/02/2014

CurlyArt's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review my work!

Best

Betty
    CurlyArt

neverwillshebe · Married on 02/14/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Do not trust her shes a scammer she is greedy she will do anything to get your money family means nothing to her its all about her gain$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sent on 02/12/2018