31 Reviews for CurlyArt

0.6

Do not trust her shes a scammer she is greedy she will do anything to get your money family means nothing to her its all about her gain$$$$$$$$$$$$

Profile Picture neverwillshebe, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts
4.7

Betty offers a truly unique wedding service that cannot be compared. The finished painting was gorgeous, my friend/the bride loved it and felt it was the most personal gift she received. Being able to keep something so sentimental like your wedding bouquet and have it preserved for you to keep forever is such an amazing concept - the execution did not disappoint!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6429849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Betty is absolutely amazing and talented. My husband and I love our piece of art Betty made us. We have it place above out mantel where everyone who comes over can see it. If you do decide to get your flower painting it is well worth it! We got married in April and didn't receive our painting until December but it like I said, worth it! It was the best Christmas gift I unwrapped! It is a long process that Betty has to go through with the flowers, so it may a take a little bit but Betty is prompt to assure you how the process is going. Thank you Betty! :)

Profile Picture Lacey, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She provided a unique way to save my bouquet and be able to proudly display it for everyone to see and admire. She really took my style into consideration and did not just do a cookie cutter piece of art. I am very happy with the outcome! (it takes some time, but is worth the wait)

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
4.3

We were very happy with our picture of our daughters wedding bouquet. The flowers were as beautiful on the canvas as they were in her hands.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Darlene, 10/26/13, 1 Review
4.7

My flowers were beautifully preserved! This is such a better way to hold onto your wedding flowers- oppose to drying the bouquet. What would you honestly do with the dried flowers? They would just sit there, looking - let's be honest- gross, or breaking. CurlyArt preserves your flowers in a way that you will be proud to display your flowers. A piece of art that lasts forever. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it. The owner is very kind and quick with her responses to any questions you may have. Very happy with my final product.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is definitely a unique way to preserve your wedding bouquet and I loved how the paintings turned out! I ordered a painting for myself and for my parents and Betty did a wonderful job on them. I loved how they both turned out and I can't wait to give my parents their painting as a Christmas gift. Betty was very easy to work with and she was very responsive through email. I highly recommend that you preserve your wedding bouquet with Curly Art. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This artist does AMAZING paintings created from your wedding bouquet. They are beautiful and will last/ so don't let your beautiful bouquet go to waist, have CurlyArt turn it into to a lovely keepsake for you. She is kind and thoughtful and each one is a unique work of art.

Profile Picture Jan, 5/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Betty was so wonderful to work with and had the great idea to incorporate the pattern from our invitations into our painting. Our painting turned out even better than I could have imagined and I love it more and more each time I look at it. It is such a unique and beautiful way to preserve our wedding flowers. I am so happy we decided to use CurlyArt, it was so worth the price to have such a beautiful reminder of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I've already recommended Curly Art to other brides and know that they will love their bouquet flower painting as much as I love mine!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/6/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Betty was a pleasure. She responded to questions immediately. We weren't sure what we wanted our picture to be, and we went over some samples with Betty. Then she suggested a way to incorporate the theme of the wedding into the picture, in a way we would never have thought of. The end result is amazing! It will be a cherished memory of a wonderful day. My parents love theirs as well. Thank you Betty!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Betty from CurlyArt! I sent her my bridal bouquet almost a full week after my wedding (I had kept it in a vase with water) and she still was able to make beautiful paintings with my flowers. She also incorporated colors from my invitation. I got a large painting for my mother and 4 square little ones for myself that can be hung together or separately. They look beautiful and I love that I have something lasting from my bouquet. I sent Betty the flowers in the beginning of June and received the paintings at the end of September (it takes several weeks to press and dry the flowers before she can even get started on the painting). Betty kept me apprised every step of the way and sent me pictures to show me the progress. The paintings don't come cheap, but they are beautiful works of art and definitely worth the expense! Thanks Betty!

Profile Picture Malani, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great and unique way to preserve wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Nadia, 12/18/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was so pleased with the beautiful painting that CurlyArt (Betty) did for me! Not only did she turn my wedding bouquet into a unique & gorgeous keepsake, but she even incorporated my husband's Scottish tartan (plaid) that was wrapped around it! It may sound silly, but when I opened the box with my painting in it and saw it for the first time, my eyes welled up with tears. It brings me great joy to look at it everyday and smile.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so pleased that I took the time to have Betty preserve my wedding day flowers into a beautiful painting. I will have that to enjoy forever. My painting came out so wonderful it was much more than I expected once it was all done and said well worth the cost!!!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I wanted a unique and beautiful means of preserving my wedding bouquet and Betty was the answer. Her artwork became a perfect memento of my wedding.

The painting was beautiful! Betty listened to what I envisioned, she provided insightful suggestions and opinions, and overall, it turned out great. She was very professional, yet she never forgot that this was a very special "project". She was flexible with her time and catered to my crazy schedule.

Profile Picture cristina, 4/10/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Betty was great! I am so happy she was so flexible! I had a lot of things going on the several months after my wedding. She was amazing and great even with the delay in getting a final idea for the painting! I love my painting and it is gorgeous!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Betty was amazing to work with. I had my mom send my bouquet off the morning after my wedding and a few months later I had the most beautiful, original piece of art to hang on my wall.
I am so happy that I decided to preserve my flowers this way!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The whole experience was amazing. From start to finish, a pleasure to work with. The quality of product that I received FAR exceeded ANY of my expectations. Every family member that has viewed the piece of art that now is in my living room has commented on how they wish they had something as valuable and sentimental. The piece of art I had done was my bridal bouquet mixed with some of the bridesmaids flowers from my wedding in August. This will be something I treasure forever, and can pass down generation to generation. SO AMAZING!

Profile Picture Celia, 8/29/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WOW! What a great decision, sending my beautiful bouquet to Betty! She was so thoughtful, and you can certainly tell how much she cares about her work throughout the whole process. A joy to work with, and I have a GORGEOUS painting that I look at every morning and think of how much fun our wedding day was. This is an investment, this painting is something that I'm certainly will stay in our family for a very long time - something that simply cannot be said for plain old dried flowers.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/22/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My painting is hanging in my dining room and it looks spectacular. Such a great way to preserve my wedding bouquet. Definitely worth the cost!! I would recommend Curly Art to anyone.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm the groom, so my comments might not be as helpful my bride's -- but she's currently sick with the flu, so I'll take the reigns and attempt to be thorough. Emily (my wife) really loved her bouquet and was reluctant to give it up, but Curly Art did a great job preserving the flowers and sort of immortalizing the bouquet as part of a painting. We actually had Betty make three paintings for us -- a large one that's currently hanging in our living room and two smaller pieces that we intend to give our parents over Christmas -- and everything looked amazing. The larger painting included our wedding program, too, and Betty even took scrap pieces of the program's cardstock and made flowers out of them, thus tying the whole piece together. If you really like your color theme, your flowers, your programs, or some combination of all three, then Curly Art is a good way to pay tribute to those aspects of your wedding.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was honestly a bit hesitant whether or not to have Betty transform my wedding bouquet into a painting, as I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend the additional money, considering that I wasn't entirely sure how the finished product would turn out. Betty was so accommodating, however, and she even met with me in person to discuss what I wanted the painting to look like (in addition to prompt responses to my e-mails). Betty's painting (mine's the one with the branches and the flower petals arranged to look like flowers :) just EXCEEDED my expectations--it turned out simply gorgeous! My husband (who said that "It looks likes our invitation's come to life") and I can't wait to get it framed so that we can put it up in our new place! :D

Profile Picture Lorraine, 5/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a wonderful way of preserving my daughters wedding bouquet and it is now a piece of art. Best things we spent money on for the wedding. Thank you Betty!

Profile Picture Verda, 4/25/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love my bouquet preservation! It's the first piece of art we got for our home, and definitely the most special! It was completed by a reasonable time and the quality of service was excellent.

Thanks!