Curious Floral Reviews

Curious Floral 6
Curious Floral 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved my flowers Curious Floral created for my wedding! They were amazing and had such a vintage feel. There were so many compliments and they made the whole process so easy. The flowers for my cake were amazing and the flower girls loved their flower wands!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Curious Floral 13
    Curious Floral 14
    Curious Floral 15

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

From beginning to end, working with Samantha at Curious Florals was a pleasure. We live across the country in Pennsylvania so I had some concern about how the flowers would be shipped and how they would arrive safely. Well, Samantha clearly is a pro. They were impeccably packed and the flowers were absolutely everything we had hoped for. Thanks, Curious Floral, for being top notch. I'll be recommending you often!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Brighid · Married on 07/03/2016

Curious Floral helped make dreams come true for my July 3 wedding in West Point, New York. When the only three florists in that area proved disappointing (no return phone calls, asking for payment without a contract or meeting, etc.), Samantha saved the day! Her work is stunning, our guests are still raving about the "magical wood bouquets," and I truly appreciate her personalized attention and care along my wedding journey. I also loved supporting a working mom's independent business on Etsy! I just can't say enough about Curious Floral - THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/25/2016

rita · Married on 03/21/2016

I can not speak highly enough of Samantha and her work. I stumbled across her shop on Etsy and I instantly fell in love. I was lucky enough to book her just in time. She was a pleasure to work with along the way. She responds to emails efficiently and is very accommodating. I had to make changes along the way and she was able to complete them for me. She was even able to make me 2 pieces AFTER my wedding order shipped while being booked and pregnant. When I received my wedding bouquets and the centerpieces and all of the other pieces to the order I could have cried. I was blown away. Samantha MADE my wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without her work. I can't wait to find more reasons to work with her. I wish all brides wanted keepsake bouquets so I could recommend them to her. I am thrilled I get to look at my wedding bouquet everyday. We gave away the centerpieces at the wedding and I kept two. Our guests were fighting over them. They were perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

The flowers I ordered for my wedding were absolutely stunning! I could not be happier with my end results! I am so excited I get to keep my bouquet forever!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Her flowers are absolutely gorgeous and will last a life time. I ordered my bouquet, bridesmaids, moms corsages, men's boutonnieres, and centerpiece flowers all from her. All communication was done through email, and she was very quick to respond. She can ship all over the world, and delivered the flowers when they said they would be. Its a great value for what you pay, and I found that it was more cost effective to get the wood flowers than real ones. She can mix about any color you ask for; I asked for a specific shade of orange, and she made them spot on if not prettier than what I expected. My guests were shocked that they were not real flowers, as they looked so real! I let my guests take home some of the centerpieces as an extra favor. It's a great way to give something to the grandparents and aunts and other family members to remember your wedding by. I know I will have my flowers in my home for the rest of my life!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Amber · Married on 05/31/2014

How do I even begin to describe how gorgeous our flowers were! They are a wonderful keepsake from the wedding as they will never wilt and die. She listens to exactly what you need and walks through it with you every step of the way! Totally would recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Rebecca · Married on 12/07/2013

What an AMAZING investment. I first saw Samantha's flowers on Etsy. As I began to plan my wedding - I would stalk her page, dream about her flowers, envision what I wanted... Then as our colors, theme, venue came together - I contacted her regarding what I wanted. Samantha was so kind, so easy to work with, detailed and quick to respond. It almost seemed to easy. I patiently waited for my flowers to arrive and when they did - my wedding party and I stood with our mouths open in awe of her work. Our bouquets, the boutonnieres, the corsages were all so intricately made, so beautifully made. Everyone commented on how unique our flowers were. I am so thankful to have had such wonderful work put into my wedding day flowers.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

I would recommend anybody and everybody to Samantha at Curious Floral! She was amazing to work with, the flowers looked STUNNING and were customized to my colors and taste, and everything was on time and shipped well! If you are looking for flowers that will last well past your BIG DAY, definitely look into Curious Floral!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Samantha did an amazing job with the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our October wedding. The colors were so beautiful and vibrant, and no one could believe that the flowers weren't real! I love that we didn't have to worry about anything wilting, and that we'll be able to treasure a few pieces from our wedding forever!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Curious Floral 16
    Curious Floral 17
    Curious Floral 18
    Curious Floral 19

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

Bought a 28" bridal bouquet that cost over CAD $300 ($270 + $40 taxes and duties), purchased in October 15, 2015, got it February 10, 2016 and the blue roses were poorly dyed and didn't look anything like the pictures (it turned out more gray instead of pastel blue). The bouquet size is a bit too small but it is perfect for destination weddings. I had used her bouquet colours as my entire wedding theme so it was a huge let down for me. I asked if she could tell me how to remedy the situation (to brighten the blue flowers) from my end since my wedding is beginning of March. I didn't hear back from her. I ended up using sky blue coloring gel and a q-tip to make them brighter. Never again...

Sent on 02/12/2016