Cupcake Photography Reviews

Cupcake Photography 3
Cupcake Photography 4
Cupcake Photography 5

Megan · Married on 05/30/2014

Abi was the most professional and attentive photographer I have ever worked with. I absolutely love her!! We will be using her for many more photography shoots in the future ?❤️

Sent on 05/30/2015

Megan · event on: 11/12/2013

Cupcake photography is beyond words for exceptional work! She not only makes great photos but is very professional and knows what she's doing to bring out the VERY BEST in a persons qualities!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Joanna · Married on 10/04/2013

Working with Abi from Cupcake Photography was wonderful!! She did our engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. My husband hates taking pictures, however, thanks to the fact that Abi is so friendly, patient, and creative everything came out great! All of our pictures turned out amazing!! I honestly don't think that we could have chosen a better photographer!!

Joanna R.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Cupcake Photography was the best photographer we have ever worked with. Very responsible, courteous, flexible, and really made our day special. It was really a pleasure working with her she made all our pictures fun to take. We will definitely recommend her to everyone with highest regards and looking forward to working with her again. Thanks a bunch Abi for all your hard work!!! - Alan & Janet Ramirez.

Sent on 12/22/2013

April · Married on 04/20/2013

The services provided by Abi with Cupcake Photography are always splendid! Her professionalism, personal interest and direction are always right up to par. My sister's wedding pictures are gorgeous and timeless. I highly recommend her expertise for any event.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Shannon · Married on 02/16/2013

Abi has a great eye for creative shots! She took beautiful pictures of our wedding reception with a sunset behind us -great lighting! We got so many compliments from our friends and family about how amazing our photos were.

Sent on 04/18/2013
  • Y

Yanelli · Married on 12/15/2012

Cupcake was beyond what we imagined!! Abby was the most amazing photographer for our engagement, bridals and wedding photos! She took our idea and ran with it, making it unique, one of a kind... But most importantly, keeping it true to us and our personality. Our memories of those unforgettable moments were captured in a way that when we look back at those photos, we relive those moments... Falling in love all over again. Thank you, Abby, for being so professional and a wonderful photographer! Most of all, thank you for the beautiful friendship that flourished out of this experience!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Toni · Married on 09/22/2012

Cupcake Photography was an amazing experience. Abby is a wonderful person to work with!! she was always very responsive whenever I had questions or ideas. She was flexible and worked around our time of events for the wedding. Abby made us feel very comfortable and at ease. She was full of wonderful ideas as well as very open to any ideas we had. Abby was amazing with our wedding party and guests making them feel like long time friends. We are beyond happy to have had her capture our memories. I plan to use Cupcake Photography again and I would highly recommend her to anybody for any photos of your choice.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Desirae · event on: 08/25/2012

Cupcake Photography is amazing! She is extremely talented, kind, professional, and she has literally thought of everything. She did an amazing job at my parents anniversary. Can't wait to use her to capture more of our families memorable moments She will always be a dear friend of our family. We highly recommend her for anyone needing a professional photographer.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Leslie · Married on 05/28/2012

Cupcake photography was one of the best and easiest choices I had to make for the wedding. Cupcake photography has done an amazing job on our engagement, bridal, and wedding day pictures. She beautifully captured our love story and provided us with amazing quality and service. If you are recently engaged and need someone to capture your love story highly recommend cupcake photography she will capture all those special moments that you never want to forget.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lorena · Married on 03/31/2012

Cupcake photography is the must have photographer in San Antonio. Her attention to detail and her genuine love for YOUR love story is what makes her unique to all others. Ms. Abi will leave you in awe and close to tears when you see her finished product. Her personality and charm will win you over. Not only will you get a photographer but you will probably end with a friend in the process because she treats all her clients like family. I strongly recommend Cupcake Photography!! 5 stars!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Nelly · event on: 01/10/2012

Abby took my baby bump pictures back in september which I must say turned out AMAZING!!!. She was able to capture the best and memorable times of my pregnancy. So I knew I wanted Cupcake photography to take my son max baby pictures (this Jan)... Because I wanted some one who was professional and was going to capture my son at this tender age. She did so incredible, she had great ideas for the photo session which made me the customer feel confident and also that I could trust her capturing this amazing moments of my son. When I was able to see the pictures I can honestly say I was speechles. Because the pictures turned out what me and my husband had wanted them to be and more.The pictures were timless and modern. I Recommend Cupcake photography to Everyone who is looking for someone who is professional and modern in her work and truley talented. So I hope You use Cupcake photography to capture your love story...<3

Sent on 01/19/2012

Cupcake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nelly! It was a pleasure to meet you & work with your family. Baby Max is beautiful. Thank you for supporting Cupcake Photography. I greatly appreciate it.

Priscilla · event on: 11/26/2011

Cupcake Photography is a complete pleasure to work with!!! Abby is warm and easy to talk with. It is obvious that she really cares about her clients and loves what she does. She has done my baby bumps and now my boys photos. She is talented, patient and super creative. The pictures have ALL been great! A balance of traditional, photojournalist, candid and detail shots covered every aspect of the day. Wish I could give her more stars! I can't wait to do more sessions with Cupcake Photography and I'm so happy I found her because she has captured the best moments of my life.

Morgan · Married on 11/22/2011

Cupcake Photography was such a joy to work with. She is creative and very talented. Our engagments were breath taking. My bridals were absolutely stunning and the wedding pictures omg speechless. I feel so blessed to such a great photographer and person in my life. Thank you Cupcake Photgraphy!!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Tamar · Married on 11/11/2011

While my wedding was planned in 8 months and Abby was there with me from start to finish. One of the most important things that she gave me was not only amazing pictures, but she made me feel comfortable and at ease!!! She is very talented, creative, great at what she does, and she works with you financially and creatively. I highly recommend her for your next wedding or any event that you want to remember. I absolutely love my picutres!!!! Thank you Abby!!

Sent on 02/19/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2011

I was happy with cupcake photography. It was a worry free day knowing she would be doing my pictures.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Nina · event on: 10/14/2011

If you want amazing photographs Cupcake is absolutely the photographer for you. I loved her amazing angles, and out of the box ideas. I would recommend her work to everyone. Am looking forward to my daughters portraits and having cupcake photography at all our important events.

Sheila · event on: 10/02/2011

I planned my parents 16th anniversary party, and it was so nerve wrecking! But I was SO HAPPY with the choice I made for the photography. Cupcake completely surpassed my expectations, I wanted spontaneous and that's exactly what I got. As I look through the album of photos now it feels as thoug I am at the party once again, because every little detail and special moment was captured. I definitely recommend Cupcake Photogrphy for any occasion.

• Keren

Keren · Married on 10/01/2011

Helpful, bright, sweet, and talented! Cupcake is an amazing photographer but she can easily be a wedding planner, an organizer, a friend and even fix your hair when you need it. I am so glad I had her as my photographer ! I could not be happier with our photos ! Thanks Abby!

Beatrice · event on: 06/02/2011

Cupcake Photography does phenomenal work! I loved my graduation pictures and so does everyone else. I didn't really know how I wanted my pictures but I got really good ideas from Abby Perez and the props she used make the pictures look so amazing. I will definetly go to Cupcake Photography in the future.

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2011

My Wedding was planned within a four month period. I was very pleased and amazed on how my pictures were taken as well as the process, never rushed or stressed just PERFECT! I totally recommened Cupcake Photograph for any Special Occasion! Memories are very important in life and having someone that can take those memories for you is beautiful! Im very proud of my pictuers and Thankful I chose the right person!!!!!!:)

Sent on 01/23/2012

Cupcake Photography's reply:

I am so happy that I was able to meet you Sarah! You were such a fun bride to work with.
  • User2238923 · event on: 01/16/2011

Cupcake photography was so gracious and professional. You will love the fresh finished product. Their work is one of a kind. They make you feel so comfortable. They give direction but also let you make your photo shoot your own. Definately choose cupcake photography for any occasion.