Cup a Dee Cakes Reviews

Cup a Dee Cakes 7
  • Jessie

Jessie Brewster · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Cakes!!

Jenniffer was wonderful to work with and did a phenomenal job with our cakes! They were both beautiful on the outside and extremely delicious on the inside. We had a traditional wedding cake, as well as an Auburn themed groom's cake (my husband and I met in college at Auburn). With most of our family and friends being huge Auburn fans, I swear more people requested pictures with our cake than with my husband and I! It was a huge hit with our guests! I highly recommend Cup a Dee for your wedding or event. Jenniffer is a true artist who knows how to make a downright delicious cake!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Cup a Dee Cakes 8
    Cup a Dee Cakes 9
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful!

Jenniffer is absolutely wonderful to work with! Her cakes are beyond delicious (we had many compliments at our wedding), she is kind and helped us plan exactly what we were looking for -- and fulfilled that day of, plus some! Definitely pick her to do your wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Cup a Dee Cakes 10
    Cup a Dee Cakes 11

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

The Mangels Wedding

Amazing!! Not only did this cake taste amazing but the presentation was beautiful! Jennifer made the cake of our dreams for our wedding.
    For delicious and beautiful cakes....this is the place!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Not only is Jenniffer just an all-around enjoyable person to talk with, she’s also extremely talented. Our cake was beautiful AND delicious. I had several guests coming up to us and raving over how awesome the cake was. We ate on the leftovers for almost a week after, and they were STILL delicious. I highly recommend Cup-a-dee Cakes to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Cup a Dee Cakes 12
    Cup a Dee Cakes 13
    Cup a Dee Cakes 14

Cup a Dee Cakes's reply:

Awwwww! You are so sweet! I think your planning and cake table also made a great presentation! Please let me know when you want to pick a complimentary anniversary cake! Thanks!

Mary Beth · Married on 04/14/2018

Great service and great cakes!

Jennifer is so easy to work with and super sweet! Our cakes not only looked amazing but tasted wonderful! We had so many compliments on our cakes!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Cup a Dee Cakes 15
    Cup a Dee Cakes 16

Cup a Dee Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with you both. I'm glad I'll get to see you again for your upcoming anniversary cake!

Hunter · Married on 04/07/2018

I've heard about wedding cakes that look good and just taste ok, and I've heard about wedding cakes that taste great but aren't that appealing, but if you want great looking cakes that tastes AMAZING I highly recommend Cup A Dee Cakes!

At our wedding this past weekend, I think the most common comment I heard was how incredible the cakes looked and tasted. We got a white cake with raspberry filling and it tasted amazing (even after my brand new wife smashed it onto my face) and the Reeses cup chocolate and peanut butter grooms cake was simply unbelievable, both in looks and taste. I can't wait to eat some leftovers!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Nina · Married on 10/29/2017

We loved our cake! Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and created exactly what we wanted! It was beautiful and tasted great!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Chase · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jen! We went to her in home bakery for our cake tasting- which was AMAZING! She had so many different flavors and options to choose from- and trust me, they were all delicious so it was so hard to choose. She delivered our cake on our wedding day and set every thing up exactly as we had talked about! Both the wedding cake and the grooms cake were so delicious and our guests kept telling us how it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! Jen was so easy to work with through the entire process and made that part of the wedding planning a total breeze. Not to mention her price point was so affordable! If you want beautiful and delicious wedding cake you need to use Cup a Dee!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Cup a Dee Cakes's reply:

Thanks Chase! We really enjoyed making them and am certainly glad they were enjoyed! The flowers were fantastic by the way! Loved your florist!

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

We used Cup a Dee Cakes for our bridal and groom cakes and I am sure glad we did. From the minute we stepped into her adorable studio/tasting room, we were impressed. It was clean, well-kept, and organized. A good first impression makes all the difference. All flavors of cake that we tried were delicious, I chose red velvet with vanilla icing. The groom cake was coconut through and through. Jenniffer decorated our cakes beautifully and with such elegance, they photographed very well. She was very responsive to my emails and very helpful along the process. We saved our top tier and even a piece of groom cake for our first anniversary, and they tasted just as great even a year later! I would definitely recommend Cup A Dee Cakes for a wedding or event cake, and I will certainly revisit!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2016

Jennifer did an amazing job combining all the details I wanted. The cakes looked amazing and tasted wonderful!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Cup a Dee Cakes 17

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

Jenniffer of Cup a Dee Cake was such a joy to work with! She made the most beautiful cake for my wedding- it was everything I envisioned & more. The entire process from booking to the day of the wedding was so stress-free! She is both professional and friendly. I would recommend her over and over again. My cake was just as delicious as it was gorgeous! I received many compliments on its taste and beauty.

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/22/2014

Best wedding cake there is! The cakes tasted amazing and we recieved so many compliments about how amazing they looked. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Cup a Dee Cakes's reply:

Thanks Taylor! We are so glad you enjoyed your cakes! Sweet wishes on your new marriage!
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 10/11/2014

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious!!! People could not believe the groom's cake was REAL because of how great it looked! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Dee · Married on 07/22/2014

Jenniffer is wonderful. She listened to what I wanted and it was beautiful! And very tasty! My wedding was 4/12/14 (your date wheel wouldn't work). I'd definitely use her for all my 'cake' occasions.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2014

I live in Texas but moved my wedding to the TN GA line so my brother who is very important to me would be able to attend and being 800 miles away I was very worried about not only how my wedding cake would look but how it would taste seeing as I was unable to make it out for a tasting. But let me tell you Jennifer was very great in making sure I was comfortable any questions I had she answered promptly. As far as the cake......not only was it more beautiful than the picture I gave Jennifer to go off of but it was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. I would highly recommend Cup a Dee Cakes for any occasion......oh and not to mention very affordable

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jenniffer of Cup a Dee Cakes made both a wedding cake and a groom's cake for our wedding in May 2014. I was sold when we did a tasting and found out how delicious her cakes are. Jenniffer had some great ideas for custom flavor combinations too. She did an amazing job with the design of both cakes. My husband can't stop showing off the pictures of his beer bottle cap groom's cake. I had a harder time developing ideas for the wedding cake, but Jenniffer was really patient and helpful in leading me in a good direction. She dealt with some last minute design changes without a problem. She did an amazing job incorporating different pictures and ideas. Jenniffer is experienced and knew how to make a cake survive during an outdoor summer wedding. She was wonderful and reliable to work with and really delivered above and beyond expectations for the wedding day! The cakes were truly one of my favorite parts (and the guests raved about them too!).

Sent on 07/29/2014

Sara · Married on 04/26/2014

Jenniffer did an amazing job on my wedding cake! People tell me daily how amazing it tasted. She worked closely with me and my husband to ensure we had everything we wanted. I would recommend them to any bride! Best cake ever!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Jenniffer did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding cakes! Not only were they beautiful, but they tasted amazing as well! We received so many compliments on our cakes. Our wedding was on 5/18/2013, and we met with Jenniffer at her home a couple months prior to our big day. Her business kitchen, which branches off from her main house, was clean and inviting. We were super impressed with the 6 mini cakes she made us! Each one was delicious, so we had trouble deciding what flavor combinations to choose! She took her time with us and showed us lots of pictures of cake styles. Her work is truly exquisite, and we felt that her prices were fair. After we left our consultation at her home, we were sure she would be the best fit for us. She was easy to communicate with throughout the entire process, and was on-time the day of our wedding. We knew just from talking with her that she would be one of the few vendors that we did not have to worry about - and we were right! She did exactly what she said she would do, and we couldn't be happier with how our cakes turned out. Her work and professionalism are absolutely worth the price! We could not have made a better choice.

Jessica & Brad

Sent on 08/28/2013

Krista · Married on 04/13/2013

It was such a pleasure meeting Jenniffer and seeing her exquisite professional kitchen. She listened to what I wanted in a wedding and grooms cake and delivered perfectly executed designs for each, with no hiccups or hassles in the run-up to our big day. Most importantly, our guests loved the cakes. Nearly every bite was eaten. I only wish I'd gotten an extra tier to eat all by myself!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jenniffer was amazing at putting together the cake of my dreams! I still today get compliments on my wedding cake. She did an amazing job and I'm so blessed to have had her make our cake.

Sent on 01/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

The wedding cake that my husband and I received from Cup A Dee Cakes was the most beautiful and delicious cake ever! Believe me I know because I am a certified pastry chef myself! I originally wanted to make my own wedding cake, but I quickly realized that it is too much work for a bride to do with all the other wedding tasks to handle.
    Jenniffer is extremely talented and can offer the craftsmanship that no one else can. She is professional and thinks of every little detail. When we had our consultation, Jenniffer was very patient, listened to our likes and dislikes, and then she designed the cake of our dreams. She let us sample some different flavor combinations which were all simply amazing.
    I never had to worry about anything which is good when you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off on the day of the wedding. I knew that the cake would be perfect- AND IT WAS!
    I like to brag that our wedding cake would put anyone else's to shame. It looked so perfect that it almost didn't seem real. I have never seen a cake, especially a buttercream iced cake, so clean and precisely done. It was absolutely breathtaking!And let me tell you- the cake and buttercream were so delicious that I still crave it. I don't know how I am going to be able to save the top tier and not eat it!
    Long story short, I recommend Cup A Dee Cakes to anyone who wants a beautiful and delicious cake that you will remember for the rest of your life. I am sure that when my husband and I are old and sitting in our rocking chairs, we will still talk about our legendary cake and remember how delicious it was.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Cup a Dee Cakes's reply:

WOW! What sweet words! I'm so very honored to be a small part of such a special day. THANK YOU Jennifer!!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

HOLY COW!!! I cannot say enough about Jen and Cup A Dee Cakes. Our cakes were the most AMAZING part of our reception. My husband has a bad habit (dipping copenhagen), and he wanted a can of dip for his cake. Jen did the most spot on job. The lables were correct, the letters were raised, and the colors were exact. My husband said his cake was his favorite part of our wedding. JEN IS INCREDIBLE!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2012

I was so pleased with cup a dee cakes. The cake was beautiful and delicious! It is honestly the beat wedding cake I have ever tasted!! My husband also loved his grooms cake, it was exactly what he wanted! I plan on using cup a dee cakes for other occasions!!!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2012

Cup A Dee Cakes was amazing!! She took her time going over details made sure I was happy with it! My cake was amazing and not only that it was delicious!!! I had no worries or stress about my cake. I highly recommend Cup A Dee Cakes!!!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Cup a Dee Cakes did a wonderful job on the Bride's and Groom's cake at our wedding! She is very kind and patient to work with. When I came in I didn't have a solid idea on what I wanted my cake to look like exactly. She's very good at leading you in the direction of what you want and personalizing to to you. All of her cake flavors that we sampled before the wedding were very delicious. My husband and I can't wait to celebrate our 1st year anniversary and to eat our cake topper.

Sent on 03/05/2013