3 Reviews for Culinary Affairs

American (1)
Italian (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
3 Culinary Affairs Reviews

I highly recommend this caterer. I used them for my wedding October 1st. The owner Dominick is super sweet and really cares about his clients. After his initial taste testing, we asked to try his Cuban food selection. He set it up immediately for us. The food is amazing! We had a Cuban buffet for our wedding. The fiocchi is a MUST! He even made us a plate of it after the tasting because my husband and I loved it so much. Dominick is very easy going and reasonably priced. He helped us find the cheapest priced linens for the reception. He always got back to me quickly through text or email when I had questions. We forgot to mention to him we were doing a toast during the reception and didn't realize it until the day of the wedding. He went out of his way to make sure we had enough champagne flutes for the toast even though it wasn't in the contract. He also provided a bartender, whom everyone loved. His catering staff that attended the wedding were very nice and accommodating. Dominick and his staff kept asking throughout the whole night if there was anything they could do or get for us. They arrived a few hours early to set up. I'm so happy with them. Thank you for a delicious meal at our wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Culinary affairs catered our wedding at Flamingo Gardens, we opted for the buffet style. Dominick was a pleasure to work with. And the food was AMAZING! All the guests kept telling us the food was incredible and it was!
We def. recommend him and will use him again in the future.

Profile Picture User4956764, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My step-dad used Culinary Affairs for our dinner and let's just say I as expecting to have leftovers for lunch and that wasn't the case at all. The food was so delicious that people kept going up and grabbing seconds and thirds and I only got to have one plate lol..... I guess it's safe to say that the food was delicious...Especially the fact that while I was walking around everyone kept saying how good the food was and that they wanted the info to be able to use them as well for any of their functions coming up.

I would definitely recommend and use them again ! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/12/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, American, Italian, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up