Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

107 | Chattanooga, TN

107 Reviews for Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design

Alexys · Married on 10/03/2015

Shaun was always there to calm me down when feeling overwhelmed. She is definitely worth your money just to enjoy your wedding day! Without her my wedding would not have been so well planned and put together. She did a great job decorating as well. A+++

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • F

Faxton Isolda · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing service!

Shaun and the rest of the people at CTC-Elope Chattanooga were amazing and flexible. I wasn’t planning on using a wedding planning service but the value for what we got was amazing.
    We started with a ten person elopement and she worked with me Until we had a 30 person intimate ceremony!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Marissa · Married on 12/31/2016

Shaun and her team provided so much support for the day-of. And she even helped us think about things that we never would have thought about. She kept us on track through the whole planning process, and was an immense support on our wedding day. She was worth the investment and made evrything from choosing vendors and staying on budget really easy and helpful. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Marissa, thanks so much for your kind words , we know weddings are a big investment and it always warms our heart to know our couples were sound and secure in the investment made with hiring our team. We love being apart of you and Augi's destination New Years Eve Wedding celebration. You were such a stunning bride, we can't wait to see pics and relive the day !

MikeCharly · Married on 08/01/2015

Shaun C. and her team at A D.I.Y. Affair were top notch. We told her our expectations up front, and warned them that we were Type A! It ended up being a wonderful pairing. Together we were Type Awesome. The schedule was flawlessly executed. Our guests lauded the attention to detail and timeliness of the event. For the bride, keeping the stress to a minimum was key. Of course, unexpected things will occur, but she was happily unaware! It was a fun filled, love fest for both the bride, groom, and guests. Shaun C's experience showed during the site visits. She asked very detailed questions that made a big difference the day of the wedding. Overall, we are a very satisfied, happily married couple. Thank you! Mike & Charly S.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Cara · Married on 07/07/2018

It was such a beautiful and incredibly memorable day for us! Awesome services since we were out of the state for planning. The venue and the wedding were more than I could have imagined! Thank you for making our overall experience one full memories that will last a lifetime.

Cara Wright (+ Chamique Holdsclaw)

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brian · Married on 05/27/2018

3.5

Shaun was great, and she helped relieve some of the stress associated with wedding planning, and certainly the hectic nature of the wedding day.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Hi Brian, It was a pleasure to be apart of you and Mauriel's wedding day and while I spent much more of my time working with Mauriel we always welcome the groom's prospective as well. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your special day !

Andrea · Married on 04/04/2015

I was very thankful for there help on my daughters wedding. It made the day stress free for me and everyone involved.

Sent on 04/13/2015