Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

107 | Chattanooga, TN

107 Reviews for Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design

Shenelle D. · Married on 07/11/2015

My wedding day would not have gone off PERFECTLY if it was not for the gals at A DIY AFFAIR!!!! Talk about amazing and professional from beginning to end and don't get me started on the details From beginning to end my wedding day was PERFECTLY PLANNED!!!! God bless the day I found my way into their office !!!! Thank you soooo much from the bottom of my heart and my family's! #LipscombEverAfter

Sent on 08/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2015

Shaun and her team did an amazing job. Such a great job that my mom is still raving about how easy the wedding was. I literally felt no anxiety on the wedding day. I gave Shaun and her team my stuff and it was all taken care of. All I did was get ready and spend time with my girls. Everything went so smoothly and according to the time frame. I would absolutely recommend her. The White Glove service is well worth it. Do it and you will not regret it. My family keeps saying it was the best money we spent on the wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

Shaun and her team were awesome! They took my vision and made it happen! She was very thorough and organized and did all the nitty gritty work for me :)

Sent on 05/21/2015

Hiring Shaun from A D.I.Y Affair was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Shaun was supportive and responsive during the planning phase. She helped us find vendors, worked with us to develop timelines, and helped to coordinate all of our vendors and the wedding party. If there was a hiccup on our wedding day, I had no clue. Shaun and her team took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about anything. As a bride, I really wanted to be able to relax and focus on the most important thing--marrying the man of my dreams! Because A D.I.Y Affair was there, that's exactly what I got, and that's the best wedding gift of all!

Sent on 05/16/2015

kayla · Married on 04/25/2015

I would highly recommend Shaun cox and her team!!!! They were the BEST!!!!! They helped make my day PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Cassie · Married on 04/19/2015

I am a Type A Bride with attention to details. Shaun was extremely helpful throughout the process and was very accomodating. She was a reference that I bounced off ideas throughout my wedding planning process. She was always timely, professional and provided great ideas!! She made my wedding day go seemless and I didn't worry at all about the day! She created timelines & provided all the information!!! I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Shaun and her staff were amazing! Our event went flawlessly, and we were extremely well prepared thanks to all of her help.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Jordyn · Married on 01/03/2015

Shaun blew me away with how helpful she was in planning my wedding. Everything couldn't have gone smoother. It ended up raining all day and we had to do several last minute changes and Shaun was on top of it! Everyone in the bridal party knew where they were supposed to be at what time. Shaun made sure she met with all the vendors before hand to make sure they were all on the same page. Shaun knew everyone's name by the end of the rehearsal and was able to coordinate the wedding without one problem :) I would recommend Shaun and her team to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Jill · Married on 12/13/2014

Couldn't have asked for anything more than what she provided not to mention on the shortest notice ever ! She was alway avaliable to talk and one of the nicest most genuine person I've met. Highly recommend her services to anyone who likes to be themselves because she has a crazy knack of getting things just right !

Sent on 05/12/2015

Anna · Married on 10/10/2014

Shaun rocks! Best money I spent on the wedding. You need her, I promise.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Shaun was amazing! We could not have had such a wonderful and organized wedding if not for her. She was with us every step of the way. Whether it was answering questions, suggesting vendors or putting out fires. Our wedding day was full of laughter and wonderful memories, and we left to go on our honeymoon smiling and talking non stop about what a wonderful day it had been. My husband kept saying "we could never have done this without Shaun". She was a true gift and now a trusted and loved friend forever. -Jennifer Rothwell

Sent on 10/03/2014

Amy · Married on 09/12/2014

Shaun and her team did an amazing job!!! They pulled everything together perfectly. I was behind with my planning throughout the whole wedding process and not as organized as I would have liked to have been. Shaun kept everything on track. On the day of the wedding, Shaun and her team came in and did an awesome job at putting everything together (even though I did not have all the decorations as organized as they could have been). After the team had gotten everything set up, Shaun said we needed to move things indoors because of the rain. Shaun and her team started moving the ceremony chairs inside; then, it started to pour down rain. This was an hour before the ceremony. They were able to move things around. We started on time, and it was beautiful. Shaun is an amazing wedding coordinator, and I really enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2014

We cannot even begin to tell you how much we loved Shaun and A D.I.Y Affair Wedding and Events. We have been telling everyone (including Shaun) that she was the best money we spent on our wedding. She was awesome! From telling us little things we didn't even think of, to completing our dream wedding better than we could have ever imagined!! Shaun is the best of the best and I would recommend her and her team to everyone! If you're worried about the extra expense, trust me! She was worth every penny plus more! We will never be able to repay Shaun enough! Our day was nothing less than perfect! So do it! Book her! You will not regret it! We promise!!

Brittany & Andrew

Sent on 09/13/2014

Shanna · Married on 05/31/2014

DIY Affair was so rewarding to have on the big day. I remained completely stress free, and they sought to see everything was how I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Molly · Married on 05/23/2014

Hiring Shaun and the team at A DIY Affair was easily some of the best money I spent on my wedding! They were truly PRICELESS and made my wedding day (nearly ;)) stress-free for me! Shaun made the months and stressful weeks leading up to my wedding SO much easier for me! I would hire her again and again! I'm so incredibly thankful to have had Shaun and Emily for my wedding day. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, DO IT. You need one! They help make your wedding day seamless and carefree-- well, the good ones do. If you are on the fence about which wedding coordinator to hire, hire A DIY Affair. I assure you you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Beth · Married on 03/08/2014

Shaun is AMAZING!!!! I had planned my wedding all by myself and then started FREAKING OUT about how to execute all of the little details on the day of...and then I found Shaun! She was so amazingly helpful and personable and calming throughout the whole thing! She and her team helped make everything so perfect! It ran so smoothly. I was calm. She is amazing! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Brianna · Married on 01/17/2014

Shaun was an amazing officiant and planner! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Brie,I enjoyed helping to make you and Gage's day special and wish you a lifetime of a happily ever after!

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2013

I feel pretty confident that my wedding would have been a FAIL without the help of A DIY Affair Weddings and Events. From my photographer breaking down and Shaun taking pictures for me until she arrived to helping me find a new dress after a seamstress ruined mine to arranging my centerpieces when I couldn't decide how I liked them ... hiring Shaun was the best decision I made (after agreeing to marry the love of my life, of course!) during this process. Love her so much!

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2013

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for help with anything to do with weddings! Shaun was wonderful, professional, and helpful in more ways than I expected.

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2013

I had an amazing wedding experience thanks in huge part to Shaun Cox. She made our wedding day run flawlessly. Even when we made last minute changes and adjustments she was able to take them and adapt the day around them. She is very hard working, friendly, punctual, and a breeze to work with. I highly recommend A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day.

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • slinkysaray

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2013

My wedding was planned down to the last detail as much as I could w/o experience. It wasn't the planning part as much as the execution of the plan that had me anxious. I knew what I wanted & was paying for the most of it, & I didn't have outrageous expectations, just needed people to help me make all the handmade D.I.Y. things. I could've handled the planning process leading up to the day, but there is NO WAY I could have executed anything on the day of, even with my mom's help. I knew I needed someone there to bring everything together & handle all of the unexpected problems there would be that I would not want to handle being the bride. Simply put, the difference is that without D.I.Y. my wedding would have been a HOT MESS. With all of the little details I had planned for my wedding it took hours to put all of the pieces together. Having 2 venues made things interesting as well, not to mention a GIANT wedding party. Also, one MAJOR headache was having the rehearsal the morning of the wedding! My wedding would have been a disaster if not for Shaun & her team. I know full well I could have never done it alone, & any bride that thinks they don't need someone to coordinate their event needs to remember that on the day of, you only want to worry about hair & makeup, not the fact that the chapel just told you to take half your decorations down!! With all of the money you are spending on food, entertainment, décor, etc.., why wouldn't you want to ensure these things flow & happen the way you want them to? You get insurance for a home you buy, Shaun is almost like insurance on the running of your day. She ensures that things happen the way you want them to be as much as she can. She cares about your details as much as you do, so why not have someone there to be your advocate to vendors & such so you don't have to worry? You are paying to enjoy your day & have someone else work the magic for you. D.I.Y. is a godsend!

Eleanor · Married on 12/15/2012

I had an amazing experience with Shaun Cox. She put me at ease and helped make sure I enjoyed my day.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Jasmine · event on: 08/18/2012

Shaun Cox was more than helpful and professional! All the other parents were wondering who set up everything and if she could do their kids parties as well! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Tiffany · event on: 06/09/2012

The BEST! I had high expectations and they completly blown away. They did an above and beyond job. I'd use this vendor at very event from here on.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Nicole · Married on 03/17/2012

I cannot begin to say enough about how wonderful Shaun with A DIY Affair Weddings and Events is! She is one of the most positive, helpful, easy-going, hard-working people I have met. Anything that came up, she took care of before I could even say anything about it. When we had an issue with drapes, she came up with a solution. When I needed help with a project, she spent hours working on it for me. When I needed to vent, she was there to listen and reassure me that we would make everything right. Everyone should have the privilege of working with her! Initially, I was a DIY bride who thought I could handle it myself. She offers all kinds of really affordable packages and after working with her, I can honestly say that my wedding would not have run close to as smoothly as it was without her AND that she is worth much more than she asks for! Do yourself a favor and hire Shaun! The best vendor (she seems more like family now) that I worked with by far!

Sent on 03/20/2012