10 Reviews for Cudge.net

Shipping (1)
Gift Boxes (1)
No (1)
10 Cudge.net Reviews

I ordered candles and dessert to-go boxes from cudge.com. Everything came quickly and was just as it should be. Hands down the cheapest place to find candles, believe me I searched like crazy! Save yourself some time and just order them from cudge.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shipping, Gift Boxes, No

I'm so thankful that I found Cudge! I got 72 votives and holders and 1,000 petals for a fraction of the cost elsewhere ($80 with shipping!) Also, they accidentally sent me the wrong kind of candle holders, within a day the correct ones were in the mail. Awesome customer service, awesome prices, truly a brides dream to work with!

Profile Picture Brieann, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I was amazed at how fast i received everything, and shipments of glass were shipped fragile and padded. I found no cracks or broken pieces. Quality is great. prices are amazing! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

I was absolutely shocked with the value I received from Cudge.net. The service was speedy, the votive holders were packaged well (and so was everything else), so none were damaged during shipment. The price was so affordable, and did I mention it was speedy? I got everything so fast!

Profile Picture Guin, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Hi, I just received my order of Jelly and honey preserves. I am so pleased with your company! You have truly been a blessing in many ways.
I am on a budget wedding this May. I have been looking for cute country style preserve favors. I didn't give up trying to find a bulk amount for an affordable price, but I could not seem to find anything that compared to what your company offered. Thank you so much! You have helped me cut my cost for what I've been looking for. I adore the tiny jars! They are perfect. The shipping impressed me as well! I received what I ordered the next day in excellent condition.
God bless you,
sincerely, Amy

Profile Picture Amy, 3/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

My florist told me about them. they have the best prices hand down!! if you live in the nyc you can even avoid shipping by picking them up!!!!

Profile Picture silvia, 11/14/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cudge.net was amazing. After spending months looking for afordable mini maple syrups to give as favors at my brunch reception, I had all but given up. Just a couple weeks before my wedding, we found Cudge and ordered two cases, which were shipped very quickly. The bottles were glass, the syrup was delicious, and the price was at least $1 cheaper per bottle than anywhere else. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/7/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great product, fast delivery!

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/27/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cudge gives person's feeling very sweet feelingis,it's one of my favorite resources for affordable candles. I've ordered from them for all. I can definitely vouch for the price and the quality!Sincere service, will continue to support!

Profile Picture robert, 1/23/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Do not be heisitant to deal with this company because they are strictly an online venture. The prices are amazing. We purchased tealight holders and tulle through them and everything was of excellent quality. The shipping is fast and if you are in the NYC area you can pick up your order to avoid shipping fees. To get their location simply e-mail them and they will get back to you in 1 business day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture Heidi , 9/29/07, 5 Reviews