Cucamonga Cakery Reviews

Cucamonga Cakery 7
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/08/2018

Best bakery ever

As someone who works in the wedding industry I knew what bakery I wanted as soon as I got engaged. I have worked with Cucamonga professionally for over 100 weddings, so I knew going into it that my cake would not only look great, but also taste amazing. We did sample other bakeries but of course no one compared to Cucamonga. There are so many reasons to love this bakery, but one of my favorites is that is a family run business. For our cake we had snickerdoodle, marble with fudge, lemon with raspberry, and kahlua chip. You cannot go wrong with Cucamonga, brides do yourselves a favor and go with Cucamonga for your cake, you and your guests will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Cucamonga Cakery 8

Cucamonga Cakery's reply:

Olivia....You're awesome! Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved creating for you and your reception was a stunner! Congratulations to you both!
    Eileen
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

We had a beautiful three-tiered cake covered in a thin layer of fondant and candies snowflakes and looked exactly as we had pictured for our Christmas themed wedding. We had a neopolitan cake with strawberry preserves and cream cheese frosting. It was a very delicious cake that we and our guests loved. Our guests also told us that they even ate the fondant because it was too sweet. We were very happy with our wedding cake.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Cucamonga Cakery 9

Cucamonga Cakery's reply:

Aimee - We loved your cake as well! Loved how it all turned out. We're delighted you were so happy and thank you so much for posting. Much happiness, Eileen

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and delicious!

We had so many compliments on our dessert table. So delicious and everything we wanted!
    I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Cucamonga Cakery's reply:

We loved hearing you comment. Thank you so much for posting and we're so happy you loved your dessert table. Best wishes!
  • Shelley

Shelley Van Noy · Married on 10/14/2018

Van Noy/Mitchell Wedding October 14,2018

The three tier cake made by Cucamonga Cakery for my daughters wedding was delicious. The presentation was eye pleasing. They captured every detail that she desired.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Cucamonga Cakery 10

Cucamonga Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for posting that gorgeous photo! Thank you for your kind words...it means the world!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfection!

We had an amazing experience wit Cucamonga Cakery! Our cake tasting was literally perfect. We were treated to a variety of delicious cakes before deciding on our flavors and designing our own custom cake. The final product was absolutely stunning and devoured by all of our guests!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Cucamonga Cakery's reply:

Congratulations to you Hannah -- thank you so much for your kind words. I love it when there's nothing left of the cake at the end of the evening - it means it was loved!! Warmly, Eileen

Cassandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Cucamonga Cakery was a dream come true! We found them through our venue and loved them as soon as we tasted their cake! Every flavor we tasted was so light and moist, even my husband loved it and he's not a cake person! Their designs are amazing too, it doesn't seem like there's anything they can't do!
    It took me a little bit to make up my mind on exactly what I wanted our wedding cake to look like, but once I finally decided, I sent them a couple pictures and explained what I had in mind and they completely nailed it!! I was so beyond happy with our cake, it turned out exactly how I envisioned!
    I can't wait to keep coming back to this bakery in the future!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Cucamonga Cakery 11

Cucamonga Cakery's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of your event! Thank you for your kind words and best wishes in your newlywed bliss!!

Aundrea · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely love Cucamonga Cakery and will be forever grateful for the experience we received with them during our wedding planning. they catered to both my fiancé and I vision and came up with a beautiful cake that we both would and did love! It was so gorgeous and delicious! Everyone talked about how great and unique our flavors were. It was everything I dreamed of and more. We're are beyond happy with this vendor and you will be too!!

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • Chantel

Chantel · Married on 04/14/2017

Awesome bakery! Loved our neapolitan cake! Great value. Everyone demolished our cake! Staff is very helpful and responsive.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Connie · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding cake was delisshh and beautiful! We were very happy with the outcome. Cathy was very helpful and a delight to work with. Our cake tasting experience was also fun. We loved the private room for tasting. Very cute! All the details we wanted on our cake were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Laura · Married on 10/30/2016

I can't give you an advice on this cause you're gonna go to the place were you like the cakes the most..i won't give you names but i try several other places cakes and none were as delicious as the ones of this place...I was more into the flavors and of course..prices, my wedding was a small and intimate wedding of 60 and i wanted something very tasty and this place was the only one that provided me with that, i chose a small cake for cutting and cupcakes for the guests..our flavors were for the cake Lemon with Rasberry filling and chocolate ganache on top (naked cake type) and for the cupcakes chocolate with buttercreamcheese frosting, coconut with buttercream frosting and carrot cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting..so deliciosly yummy!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Katherine · Married on 10/02/2016

I loved Cucamonga Cakery. We used a Wedgewood venue (Glen Ivy to be specific) to host our ceremony and reception. Our package included a 3-tiered cake by Cucamonga Cakery. Our cake tasting with Georgene was fun. She was very professional and provided a variety of suggestions/recommendations based off of what I told her I wanted and showed her off of Pinterest. I changed my mind a lot (I went from wanting a tiers of cupcakes to a traditional 3-tiered cake), but Georgene was very accommodating. Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Brandie · Married on 10/02/2016

Delicious wedding cake that looked incredible! The snicker doodle flavor and neopolitan were by far the best! They also make their own fondant which tastes delicious. Highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lizeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Our 3 tier buttercream wedding cake was exactly what we invisioned. Simple, beautiful and sooooo good. Highly reccomend the snicker doodle cake! Staff was always friendly and kept in communication with us. Cake was delivered to our venue in plenty of time looking fresh and delicious!!!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Cheree · Married on 08/28/2016

I am a Wedgewood bride to be. My fiance and I had a wonderful time there. They were very helpful and a joy to work with. I look forward to seeing the beautiful cake theses talented women create. I will repost photos after the wedding.....highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Roxanne · Married on 08/14/2016

Our cake looked exactly how we wanted actually even better than we imagined! The flavors were awesome and such a great tasting cake. Georgene was super helpful and explained everything well. They have a great selection of flavors for cake and fillings. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/25/2016

Oh wow. I still dream about our wedding cake..

Cucamonga Cakery hit it out of the park. From the minute you book your tasting and meet the absolutely lovely women that work there, you know you're in the right place. Their cakes are delicious, the flavors are that perfect balance of subtle and sweet, the cake is moist and light, you feel you could eat a ton of it without wanting to stop. The designs are stunning, they really take the time to learn who you are and what you want.

We had a three tier cake - pink champagne, marble and snickerdoodle - with a buttercream frosting. It was simple and elegant, just what we wanted. And delicious. Did I mention delicious? I wish I had some of the pink champagne cake in front of me as I type this up..

Sent on 08/13/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2016

The cake was amazing! The staff was great!! We cannot wait to see the cake at the wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • User6420541 · 2+ years ago

My wedding cake was sooooooo delicious! It was beautiful and i was in love with it! Every one of my guests loved my wedding cake and some even had two pieces! lol I chose the flavors Red Velvet with cream cheese icing filling, Chocolate Marble cake with chocolate fudge filling, and Yellow cake with delicious buttercream frosting for filling. I wish I could have another piece of my wedding cake again! Thank you soo much Cucamonga Cakery!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Valerie · Married on 01/09/2016

Cucamonga Cakery was the preferred bakery for my venue. I'm so happy I went with them for our wedding cake. Our tasting was a nice cozy experience and I was able to bring my Mom and fiance and we all worked together until we found a style that we all loved. They had unique flavors and executed everything perfectly. The cake arrived on time and when I made my grand entrance the cake table was decorated exactly how I wanted it. We had 4 tiers and 3 flavors - lemon w/raspberry filling, marble and snickerdoodle. Our guests are STILL raving about the cake. I just wish I was able to take more home... :)

Sent on 01/16/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 11/15/2015

Absolutely delicious cake! We had a meeting with the owner of the shop and she had an array of samples for us to try. We narrowed it down to a rich red velvet and napoleon chocolate. The combination of the two were to die for! Our cake was 4 tiers so they alternated the layers. Our guests loved the cake and we got lots of compliments afterwards! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 11/30/2015

What a delicious cake! You will not be sorry allowing this bakery make your wedding cake. I had a 4-layer cake made with a different flavor for each layer. The decorations were beautiful! I highly recommend this bakery.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved our wedding cake!!! I’m not a huge fan of cake. My fiancé asked that they have special flavors in our tasting because they are the only two cakes he’s ever seen me eat- pumpkin and italian rum. They made special cakes just for our tasting, and I LOVED them! We were able to get 4 unique flavors, one for each tier of our wedding cake. They helped us figure out how we wanted the cake to look. We had so many ideas, they helped us put them together and create something really beautiful! They even utilized the paper flowers I was making for my wedding! I am so glad we got our cake from Cucamonga Cakery!

Sent on 09/21/2015

jazmine · Married on 08/22/2015

Me and my husband received our wedding cake from cucamonga cakery thru our reception venue as part of the package. We ended up getting the cake we wanted without paying anything extra out of pocket! They got the colors and design exactly how i wanted it! During the tasting, my husband and I could not decide on one flavor so the girl explained that they could do both which made the cake that much better! They delivered the cake on time and knew exactly how to decorate the cake with the extra fresh flowers we had set aside for the cake! I have been and will keep recommending them to anyone looking for a cake!! Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 07/11/2015

omg best wedding cake ever!! This place is amazing and our wedding cake turned out soooo perfect!!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • Fritz and Tawny

Tawny · Married on 07/04/2015

Cucamonga Cakery did an awesome job on my wedding cake incorporating my wedding colors of mint green and powder blue using buttercream. I loved how my wedding cake turned out.

Sent on 07/10/2015