CTO Artists Reviews

CTO Artists 1
CTO Artists 2
CTO Artists 3

katherine · Married on 02/18/2012

I have been in the events business for over 10 years. I have been present and planned hundreds of events and Rhe DeVille by far was the best entertainment I have ever witnessed. CTO listened to what the vision of my wedding day was and delivered to me above and beyond any expectation I could have possibly imagined. Their quick responses, knowledge of product, professionalism, and customer service is unheard of... I truly can't believe it really happened. Thank you, thank you, thank you... for the night of our lives!!!

Katie and Tom

Sent on 03/09/2012

margaret · Married on 12/03/2011

CTO High Voltage ROCKED our wedding. Fabulous communication, playlist and SOUL! The dance floor was packed and even kept down the bar bill, because no one wanted to leave the action. What a night!! Friends from Minneapolis, California, NY, Colorado, KS, Missouri, Chicago, Connecticut, all thought we had flown these rock stars to Naples ~ if you want your party to soar , don't settle for anyone else!!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Stacy · Married on 12/03/2011

CTO Park Avenue played for our wedding at Tendenza on 12/3/11. They were absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed the entire evening. Veronica and her band were a pleasure to work with. They played all special requests and learned new songs for us as well. Veronica also made herself available for 2-3 phone calls lasting over 30 minutes in length before the wedding going over every detail of the night. I also had the pleasure of working with Carmen, the owner of this wonderful company. Carmen, you told me you would not let me down...and this was 100% the truth. Going with a CTO band was the easiest and best choice I made for my wedding. Its been almost 2 weeks since the wedding and guests are still asking about the band and raving about how wonderful they sounded. If you don't choose Park Ave or another CTO band you are missing out!

Sent on 12/14/2011

CTO Tribeca was absolutely fantastic!! Maylyn was wonderful to work with. Everybody commented on how much they loved the band and the dance floor was packed. We all had so much fun that the night really by and we ended up extended the party. I haven't heard a band as good as them and as versatile - everyone from my 6 yr old nieces to my 94 year old grandmother liked them! Definitely would recommend them if you want an amazing time and band!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2011

CTO Grand Central provided our reception music for our wedding at Whitemarsh Valley Country Club. Where to start...so many things that I loved about them, but simply said...They were great! And very flexibile! They played piano during cocktail hour. During dinner, they played beautiful "dinner" music alternating between guitar and piano. All the guests loved it! We didn't have any complaints that they were too loud. The guests were still able to have a conversation with each other without straining their voices during dinner. Then, it came time for the dancing and the real dance party music! They really amped it up not only on stage, but in the crowd! Yes, they jump on the dance floor and dance with the crowd! (I think their signature song is "Shout". This is a must see!) Not only did they sound great, but they learned new songs that we requested for our bridal party intros, dinner, and dance party. I was afraid I was driving them nuts with my details and special requests, but they were great to work with! A great variety band for all ages..I definetly recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Jannine · Married on 11/12/2011

November 12 was the first time I worked with CTO Park Avenue for the Museum's Annual Gala. They had an amazing repertoire, great talent, and kept the guests on the dance floor -- no easy task considering our Gala supporters vary in age and musical taste. Veronica the band leader was great at quieting the audience during the program, and CTO's CEO Carmen Tomassetti was extremely gracious and stayed for a majority of the Gala to ensure all went smoothly. We also contracted with CTO for a DJ at the Young Friend's Gala, and two contemporary violinists during our cocktail hour. Both were equally impressive. I will definitely be doing business with CTO Park Avenue again in the future! -Jannine Malave, Director of Donor Relations and Special Events, NMAJH

Sent on 11/23/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2011

Eddie Bruce blew us away with his professionalism, warmth, flexibility and attention to detail. His band was fantastic and we still get compliments a full year later on how amazing they were. Everyone danced the ENTIRE time and we were so impressed with their ability to play our favorite classics as well as the popular hits of the moment. Eddie worked with the other vendors and kept the flow of the party moving along perfectly. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/09/2012

TRIBECA did an amazing job and performance at our wedding! Our guests had SO much fun and can't stop talking about how fantastic you were. Tribeca made the reception a hit! Thank you for learning the two songs we requested and for patiently answering all my questions leading up to the wedding. We especially loved at the end of the night, how you made sure my husband and I were there for the last song and surrounded by all of our family and friends on the dance floor, it was such a cool moment that we will remember forever. You made our day a dream come true and we can't thank you enough! You were a pleasure to work with and we wish Tribeca much success, you guys deserve it!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Rennie · Married on 10/29/2011

The band was really awesome and had the whole party rocking it out!

Sent on 01/21/2012

Drew · Married on 10/29/2011

You will not find a more incredible band ANYWHERE. Eddie Bruce is brilliant and his band is absolutely sensation. Book them early and enjoy every moment of your planning. It is the beginning of such a special time in your life.

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • W

Betsy · Married on 10/22/2011

One word …Unbelievable! I have referred CTO High Voltage to many of my clients so it was without hesitation that they were my first choice when planning my own wedding. I also hired ROCK STRINGS from CTO for the ceremony and dinner reception. They too were amazing and added such a unique feel to the evening!!!! I will say that the most special touch was the female vocalist who sang AT LAST when I walked down the aisle with my father …choir robe and all thanks to Carmen, the President of CTO!

If you are in search of an event to remember you really only have one option ….CTO! Cheers!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Anne · Married on 10/21/2011

CTO Tribeca was WAY beyond our expectations. We are at that age where we are going to so many friends weddings a year and have been somewhat unimpressed by the entertainment we have seen. The music was a big focus for us at our wedding and we (like most couples) wanted the dance floor crowded the whole night. I don't think we were prepared to have all 250 of our guests on the dance floor the whole night, and that's what happened. Everyone had so much fun and they are still talking about it. CTO Tribeca sounds amazing, and their energy is contagious. Maylyn was even on the dance floor singing along with all of us.
    They made our reception and I can honestly say it wouldn't have been as fun with anyone else.
    As a bride going through the planning process, I wish every vendor was as easy to work with as Maylyn, Carmen, and the CTO staff. Maylyn responded immediately to every email I sent her and was so flexible with our song requests since we were very particular about what types of music and songs to play.
    I am beyond thrilled with our experience and can't wait to go to another wedding where CTO Tribeca plays!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Emily · Married on 10/15/2011

Tribeca was wonderful, they made our wedding a PARTY! Maylyn was a terrific band leader, very helpful and easy to work with leading up to the event and during the reception itself. We had so many guests tell us how much they enjoyed the music and literally everyone- even our friends and family who DON'T dance- were up on the dance floor getting down. We will be recommending them highly to anyone we know getting married in the future and planning a wedding, or just wanting to have a great party. Thank you so much Tribeca!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Valerie · Married on 10/15/2011

The Eddie Bruce Band keeps everyone dancing all night long! I had been to 2 weddings before my own where Eddie Bruce was the band and danced the entire time (even my now husband was dancing which never happens!) so I knew exactly who I wanted to do our wedding. The best part is they are versatile- they can really accommodate any type of music genre and know how to play to a crowd. The dance floor was packed the entire night and my guests were talking about how amazing the band was for months after the wedding - I really could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Carolyn · Married on 10/08/2011

This is the note I sent to Carmen after my daughter's October 8th wedding in Cape May NJ:
    Hi Carmen,

I just had to send my warmest thanks to you for providing the best music ever to make my daughter's wedding a truly remarkable
    event. The acoustic strings were positively beautiful! The music throughout the cocktail hour was amazing and Park Central, well they were through the roof. Every single person commented about how terrific they were. I personally never left the dance floor. They played straight through with no breaks and that was fantastic for all of our guests. I will def. pass on the word as to where my friends need to go for their entertainment needs.

Thank you Carmen, and please convey our thanks to all of the talented musicians who helped to make the affair extra special.

With sincere gratitude,

Cari Young (mother of the bride)

Sent on 10/17/2011

Carrie · Married on 10/08/2011

CTO 5th Avenue were incredible!! They rocked it! All 183 of our guests were on the dance floor before dinner was even served and they stayed dancing the whole night. Their transitions from song to song were outstanding. Their energy was contagious and they sounded amazing. They played all types of music from Motown to 80's to current music - each song was better than the last. I would HIGHLY recommend this band. Not only did they learn the songs we requested, but they were so great to work with. You need to book this band!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2011

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2011

I was impressed by CTO from the first time I previewed them. I decided to hire the rock strings and central park for my wedding. This was two of the best decisions of my day. CTO was easy to work with and very responsive with all my questions. I lived in London during my wedding planning and CTO made it very easy to work with them. I would recommend them for every event.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2011

Maylyn and CTO Tribeca were absolutely amazing!!! Maylyn was easy to work with prior to the wedding and did a great job of leading the night along. They were all extremely talented and had everyone on the dance floor all night long- from our friends to our grandparents! CTO Tribeca was able to play any song we requested, and read the mood of the room to ensure the music ran smoothly. We seriously could not be more thrilled with CTO Tribeca - they made our wedding into the party we hoped for!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Emily · Married on 09/03/2011

Carmen and the band absolutely hit it out of the park! We have had so many friends tell us how fabulous our band was at the wedding, and they really were. We've had guests tell us that our band is the best band they had ever had at a wedding, while others have said that they had never been to a wedding where so many guests were up-and-dancing throughout the night. We can't thank Carmen enough! We had the best time and our guests did as well! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! You totally delivered!!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Michael · Married on 07/02/2011

We used AREA 51. THEY WERE AMAZING. I had many wedding veterans approach us at the reception and the days following telling us they were one of the best wedding bands they have ever seen. These guys had both grandmothers on the dance floor. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • Z

Brent · Married on 05/28/2011

The band High Voltage was simply awesome. Nobody could stay away from the dance floor the entire night. All members of the band were very friendly to us and our guests. After the party was over, everyone was asking us where we found the band. I would definitely recommend these guys and I hope that we can see them again sometime!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Robin · Married on 05/21/2011

I had first seen Eddie & band perform at a friend's wedding and knew instantly that when my husband and I got married we needed Eddie at our wedding. We were not disappointed. Our guests danced from start to finish!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Rini · Married on 05/01/2011

At our wedding, CTO 5th Avenue brought everyone to the dance floor and people pretty much stayed there - just what we wanted for our reception!! The artists are professionals and truly talented individuals who take pride in their work. Carmen, 5th Avenue, DJ Bizz - thank you!!!

Sent on 10/20/2011
  • Rini

Rini · Married on 05/01/2011

From the second we walked in, the place was hopping!! The talented ensemble of musicians at CTO kept everyone on the dancefloor the whole night - EVERYONE was impressed by our band! They did a lovely version of Just Breathe by Pearl Jam for our first song - sounded like a recording, everyone was so impressed! The band leader worked closely with us to make sure that the overall tone of our reception was in line with our expectations without distracting me one bit from enjoying a whole night on the dance floor!! My thanks to Carmen, of course, and his talented team!!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2010

CTO Tribeca was PHENOMENAL at our wedding! As an event planner myself, I have seen and heard SO many different types of wedding entertainment that I was the most indecisive bride ever. It took me months to choose Tribeca, but working with Carmen, Maylyn and the CTO staff was an absolute pleasure-- I knew I had made the right choice. We were worried about introducing such an upbeat, modern band to our relatively traditional families (who are used to DJs at weddings), but the dance floor was PACKED all night and we have received RAVE comments from everyone that attended! The three lead singers were all amazing, and sang everything from Oldies to Lady Gaga in a way that got the whole crowd excited. If you are considering a band, GO SEE TRIBECA'S SHOWCASE-- it will be the best decision you make for a truly UNFORGETTABLE reception.

Sent on 12/29/2010