CTO Artists Reviews

CTO Artists 1
CTO Artists 2
CTO Artists 3

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2015

Had CTO Tribeca at my wedding and they were awesome. Great band members, sound and awesome energy. So glad we picked them. We loved them as did our guests. Would recommend them to anyone having a wedding/party!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Midtown Express was fabulous! All of our guests said "Best wedding band EVER!" Not only do they have an amazing sound, but they are truly the nicest people with an amazing chemistry across all band members.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Gail · Married on 10/03/2015

Truly fabulous band! We were absolutely thrilled with Midtown Express.
    Every single person at our wedding described it as “best wedding band ever”!
    The band has such amazing chemistry, incredible sincerity and true sophistication.
    And their sound is beyond compare. On top of that, they are just the nicest people to work with!
    They truly are "best wedding band ever!"

We were ecstatic.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

We used CTO Grand Central (http://www.cto.com/cto-grand-central.html) for our wedding and we could not be any happier about that decision. Martin was very professional and spent a lot of time before the wedding getting to know us and figuring out what kind of vibe we wanted. By the time the wedding came around we felt comfortable enough with Martin that we said read the crowd and keep them dancing. And they did just that. We wanted a rocking reception, and they really rocked it! The more modern stuff we asked for (Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc.) they also did great on, and all of our guests were up and dancing.

We have gotten consistent feedback from our guests that the band was awesome. So many people asked who they were and were super impressed that they never stopped playing. One of my friends even commented that the first dance song they learned for us (Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights) was done so well he didn't realize it was being played live!

CTO Grand Central really helped bring our special night to the next level. Everyone had a great time and we danced all night!

Do yourself a favor and check out CTO Grand Central.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/29/2015

Planning a wedding and you're inviting a dance party crew? HIRE CTO PARK CENTRAL. You will not be disappointed. My husband and his med school friends are known to become sweat soaked at events like weddings and Park Central did not disappoint. The dance floor was PACKED from the minute we finished our first dance and it did not stop the entire night. In fact, they did a three song encore. They were so fun, dancing on stage and even wearing the paper crowns we supplied to our guests.

We had our reception at The Union League in Philadelphia and we've been told by numerous guests that it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended and it quickly followed with "WHO WAS YOUR BAND?!" or "YOUR BAND WAS AMAZING!". So many people have been asking us where we found the band! We did not do table greetings because we were on the dance floor all night long. Dinner had been served and most plates were covered with a warmer because no one was eating, everyone was dancing. This band impressed everyone. Gloria was amazing to work with and she called me the week before the wedding to review names and other ideas / concerns.

Looking to dance? Hire Park Central!!!
    Feel free to view our video below at 4:10 you'll see the floor and that's how it looked most of the night!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

We selected Cto midtown express for our August 2015 wedding. Not only were they very professional but very nice to work with and extremely talented! They are very accommodating to any special requests and happy to do it! My husband and I took dance lessons and had a choreographed dance from Scott at dancesport academy in Ardmore pa. Cto gladly learned the song we chose and also let us come to their rehearsal beforehand to practice with them. The dance couldn't have gone better at the wedding! Also, I preformed a surprise song for my husband at our wedding. Midtown express helped keep it a secret as well as let me come to a rehearsal to practice before hand with them.
    They enjoyed everything just as much as we did! Our guests still can't stop talking about how amazing the vocals and sounds were! Also, the energy the band puts into it. It was also a nice treat when they came out into the audience singing or playing instruments. Brides - if you are looking for a band to get everyone up and dancing, look no further. For the quality of this band the price is a steal. You can be involved as much or as little as you would like. Either way you are in good hands! Virgil the band leader is always conveniently available for any questions you may have and happy to help in any way. They truly care about how important this day is to you just as much as you do. I am counting the days until I have another event I can use them for!

Sent on 09/01/2015

We just used CTO Tribeca for our daughter's wedding last night. The band leader Maylyn Murphy was such a lovely lady to work with. We said we wanted our guests to be up and dancing with lots of energy in the room. Boy was there ever movement. Noone was sitting very much when they heard their music. We loved them when we went to the showcase in Manayunk to pick a band. They definitely exceeded our expectations!!! We would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Christina · Married on 07/17/2015

CTO Park Avenue made our wedding come to life! They had people dancing all night on that dance floor that have never danced a day in their life! They are truly incredible, they have an impressive 900+ song list, and Veronica the band leader helped us every step of the way making sure the music met the needs of both our friends and family. They even learned a song in Italian for my father! I am thankful for their impeccable service and music talent!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Pam · Married on 06/20/2015

CTO Midtown Express was the best band! They were really amazing and everyone is still talking about how amazing they were and how much fun everyone had at my wedding. Virgil, the band leader, was so accommodating in meeting beforehand to talk about everything and was on top of everything. There was no detail missed. They played the entire time, and there was always some one playing on the stage. I have seen a lot of bands that take a break and have music playing from a DJ, but not any CTO bands. There is always someone on stage playing! Every guest was super sweaty from dancing the ENTIRE night away. I would definitely recommend ANY band with CTO, especially Midtown Express.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Natalie · Married on 04/18/2015

I find it hard to put into a few words the AMAZING evening Grand Central and CTO provided. This was our 2nd Wedding with CTO and to say it was, by far, the best EVENT of our lives. From the start to the finish their professionalism, talent, organization, and contact ability were superior. Martin is a pure genius, listens to his clients needs and requests and runs the best evening! I have never thrown or attended a wedding where, during dinner, you were made to feel you were at an intimate restaurant, even with 165 people in the room, and you and your guests could actually have a conversation. After dinner I do not believe, for the next 90 minutes, they EVER took a break! At the end of the evening 98% of my guests were still dancing! Again, I do not have words to express my gratitude to all involved! These words just don't seem to be enough!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Melody · Married on 03/29/2015

Ask anyone what are the two most important components of a successful event and they’ll say the food and the music - and not necessarily in that order. When my daughter, a TV producer, became engaged and we began to plan her wedding, the most important part for her was the music. We attended showcases for two major band organizations and knew the second we heard CTO’s Tribeca that we wanted them for my daughter’s wedding. Obviously, the choice of music for an event, especially for a wedding, is very important and very personal. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a tight band that would get everyone who could dance on the dance floor. Tribeca fit all of their criteria and then some. We had a keyboard player for the ceremony (beautiful!) who was joined by a saxophonist during the cocktail hour (awesome!) The music was perfect but Tribeca performed beyond expectations during the reception. Tribeca has a great sound. Their vocalists are the best and their brass section and percussion are amazing. (Frankly, those adjectives fail to describe how fabulous the musicians in Tribeca are. They are simply the best band we’ve ever heard at any wedding we’ve ever attended.) At one point during the reception, the saxophonist went upstairs to the balcony of The Ballroom at the Ben, the site of the wedding, and performed from there. The dance floor filled to capacity as he and the band played and one of my guests said this was the “greatest musical moment of any wedding.” Music can make or break a party. Tribeca made my daughter’s wedding the most memorable night of her life. I hope to use CTO Tribeca for my other daughter when she gets married and I cannot even count how many friends said that CTO Tribeca was the best band they’d ever heard! Several of them, whose children have become engaged have asked me for the name of my daughter’s band. I am happy to recommend CTO Tribeca. They made my daughter’s wedding into a celebration. We couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 06/06/2015

I normally don't write reviews, but I was so impressed by this band that I had to share. We recently hired CTO grand central for my stepson's wedding. I have to say... I was BLOWN away. We didn't sit the entire night. The variety of music played was just fantastic. We even made some random requests during dinner, and the lead singer said "absolutely" and played them for us. The band never took a break. They were so entertaining and fun! The lead singers (one male and one female) were two of the best singers I've ever heard live. They blew the roof off the place. Another reviewer wrote about their rendition of Shout and I have to agree...it was amazing. They ended the night with Shout and Dont stop believin...and the dance floor was packed!! I can't say enough great things about them. Everyone was raving about the band at the after party saying that it felt more like a rock concert than a wedding band. I highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jennifer · event on 02/28/2015

WOW!!! One word sums it up. The band was amazing. Hands down one of my favorite performances of all time. DJ Joe was so wonderful, accommodating and on point with his music selections and timing. We added an hour this year and the dance floor was packed beginning to end.
    It is clear that your dedication and commitment to putting together great performances is unrivaled in the industry.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Great company to work with! Highly recommend for wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Mary Pat · Married on 01/03/2015

We hired Tribeca for our January 3rd wedding. They were a hit from beginning to end. From the minute we entered the room the dance floor was filled and they left the crowd calling for more. i would highly recommend this band if you are lookin for a fun, lively wedding!
    Thanks for the great job!!!
    The Sherry's

Sent on 01/09/2015

Adam · Married on 11/22/2014

On 11/22/14 we had cto park central for our wedding band. Words cannot express how amazing they were! Gloria the band leader was always prompt in responses and never an issue of getting in touch with! Our dream of a our wedding came true and cto park central was the focus of it! My guests are already trying to plan events to be able to hear cto park central perform again! Thanks for making our day amazing!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Stacey · Married on 11/01/2014

CTO 5TH Avenue was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. They had everyone on the dance floor from the first dance until there last song. So professional, so exciting, nonstop action. If you want to have a wedding that people can't stop talking about hire CTO 5TH Avenue.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Bill and Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

CTO Tribeca was our band for our wedding on 10/25/14 and there are not enough words to really describe how amazing they were. Still, months later, we are getting constant compliments from people about how much fun they had and how impressive the band was. There is no better way to start than by saying that CTO Tribeca is by far the best in the business. Not even a discussion to be had when it comes to bands. We knew immediately at the showcase that this was the band for us. The energy that they brought was unmatched and the talent level is off the charts. Finding the right band was a top priority for us and we hit the lottery here. The memories that the band helped to create will last a lifetime.

The vibe from the beginning was awesome, and Maylyn is the best of the best. Not only from a talent perspective, but also that she was so willing to make it unique and special to us. I was able to get up and sing a couple of songs with the band at our wedding, which was an absolute dream come true for me and was such a special touch to our wedding. They made that happen, and it meant so much to me that I could surprise my bride with that.

They learned songs quickly and were willing to be flexible in any way possible to make sure that the day was exactly what we wanted. They were willing to go the extra mile for us, work with us to evaluate different options, help us think through the best songs for the night, the list goes on and on. This band MADE THE NIGHT and far exceeded our expectations. It was the best night of our lives and CTO Tribeca was a huge part of that. Couldn't have dreamed of anything better and are so thankful we were able to work with them. There are not enough words to describe just how impressed we were with them.

Maylyn and the rest of the band are the best in the business and we are both extremely happy that we went with them. Trust us, it is worth every dollar and their energy level in itself priceless.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Everyone loved the band. People danced all night. I got so many compliments on how good they were. Kept people up and moving.

Sent on 11/14/2014

CTO Tribeca was OUTSTANDING! I am still getting emails from guests that are mentioning how much they loved our band. Maylyn was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and I felt like I knew her, even though we mostly talked over email. They asked a lot of great questions that I would not have thought of prior to the wedding and it really helped them get a sense of our style and what we like. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. People mentioned to me that it was the first wedding they attended that the band had to tell people several times to sit down for dinner because no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Maylyn sang and played piano during dinner and rather than it being background noises, our guests were listening and applauded like they were at a concert. We could not have been happier with Tribeca and they made our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 10/27/2014

amanda · Married on 10/12/2014

I had CTO park central for my wedding band and they were AMAZING. Several people told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and many wanted the band's contact info for future events. People were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Sonia · Married on 09/27/2014

We LOVED CTO Tribeca! They kept the dance floor rockin' all night - everyone had such a great time, we extended the party an extra half hour! Even before the wedding, the band leader Maylyn worked very closely with me to make sure everything flowed perfectly and went exactly how we wanted it to go. It was an absolute pleasure to work with this company/band/band leader. If you are looking for a band for your wedding, you found them! What an awesome performance!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

john · Married on 09/27/2014

Tribeca - fabulous band - they received nothing but kudo's from all the guests at my daughters wedding reception. Maylyn is great to work with and the playlist worked out to be perfect for
    everyone who attended. This band is my alltime favorite - can't say enough great things about
    them. Maylyn is a great vocalist and the best!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

M · Married on 09/20/2014

CTO Park Central was AMAZING! We had so many guests tell us how much they liked the music, and what a great variety there was. Gloria also did a great job coordinating the flow of events with us.

We wished we could have spent the entire reception on the dance floor, but alas, we had a few other duties as the bride and groom.

Hopefully friends of ours will book them, then we can be the groovin' guests.

Sent on 09/25/2014

DJ Bizz was simply incredible! He had our guests dancing on the dance floor ALL night!! He is awesome!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014