CTO Artists Reviews

CTO Artists 1
CTO Artists 2
CTO Artists 3

Kerry · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Midtown Express from the CTO group to play our wedding and it was the best decision we made regarding our wedding planning!!! Virgil and his band were FANTASTIC. All of our guests raved about the amazing music selections and the high energy of the band. Not to mention, the insane talent of the singers! The woman that sang literally sounded like Whitney Houston. One of my guests thought we booked a DJ until they saw the band play - they were really that good! I would HIGHLY recommend CTO, especially Midtown Express. It was worth every penny!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • F

Fabienne · Married on 09/02/2016

We had CTO Grand Central at our wedding and from the moment we first heard their showcase we knew they were the band for us! They sounded amazing and we could not have signed them quicker! The band leader, Martin was a pleasure to work with. He was great via text, phones and email! He spent many hours with me making sure the details were all perfect as we had discussed - he really was extremely patient and kind! The band learned a few songs for us, including our first dance and they even sent us a recording of it so that we could practice to their version. They were the biggest hit at our wedding - everyone was raving about how great they were. They made the night so much fun- we were so happy that we picked them!!!! I would recommend grand central to anyone looking for a band that will keep your entire guest count dancing all night long!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Erin · Married on 06/03/2016

CTO Tribeca performed at our wedding on 6-3-16 at Normandy Farm and they were the biggest hit of the night! It seemed like everyone was talking about how impressed they were with the band. The quality of the music was top notch and the energy level was exactly what we were hoping for - it was a BLAST for all! So much so that and the end of the night before the last song Maylyn started to ask anyone seated to come on to the dance floor, but literally EVERYONE was already out there! Maylyn was a joy and so easy to work with and the special songs we requested were PERFECT! I would MOST HIGHLY recommend them to engaged couples - they are worth every penny! I am dying to attend another wedding or event to dance to Tribeca again!

Sent on 06/21/2016

liz · Married on 06/03/2016

Wow! CTO Midtown express performed at our wedding on 6.3.16 in Allentown, PA and we are so happy we booked them for our wedding. They were awesome on all levels and our dance floor was packed the entire night. From the beginning stages of seeing their showcase, Band Leader Virgil took the time to get to know us and find out what we were looking for in a band. During the planning process, Virgil and the band were so easy and great to work with. He took the time to meet with us to go over every little detail. We had a few family traditions we wanted to incorporate into our wedding and they made things go so smoothly. All of the songs we wanted to hear, they played and they did a superb job reading the crowd and played a great dance selection. Months later, people are still talking about our wedding and when they say how great it was, it's always followed up with "Wow, that band was over-the-top best wedding band I've ever heard." We couldn't be more pleased with their performance, how they engaged with the crowd and made our special day that much more fun!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sawyer · Married on 05/28/2016

CTO Park Central ... let's just say that my guests have asked if they could come back at the same time next year they were that amazing. Not to mention, guests said "I've been to my fair share of weddings, and this is by far the best band I've heard/seen." No joke, they were INCREDIBLE. Dancing was non.stop. and the floor was always packed. Gloria and her team read our guests well and kept them dancing until well past the end of the wedding. CTO Park Central WAS SO GOOD - I cannot say enough. We did a lot of research for our band, and when we went to see them at their screening room, they sounded EXACTLY like their demo online. Their energy and sound is like no one else. Book them, you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Tracey · Married on 05/21/2016

My advice to any couple hoping to have a packed dance floor at their wedding is to book CTO Park Central. From the beginning, Gloria was extremely responsive to our questions, totally accommodating with our special requests, and gave us musical guidance when we needed it. When it came to the big event, the band ensured that the entire night ran smoothly and the music seriously never stopped--even when some members of the band went for their dinner break, it never seemed as though people were missing or the music quality dropped. Ultimately, the entire band's unwavering energy and talent really took our wedding to another level that we didn't even imagine. People were raving about the band to us all night...and we still are receiving compliments weeks later. We cannot wait for our next big event so that we can use CTO Park Central again. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/21/2016

CTO Tribeca. OH MY GOSH! We are so fortunate to have you guys for our wedding in May 2016.
    Jared and I initially wanted to DJ since we like a variety of songs, until we went to a CTO showcase and saw CTO Tribeca performed. The band can do absolutely anything and everything! Every single one of them was so talented and so much fun.
    Our wedding was at Ballroom at the Ben. The saxophone and keyboard played during the cocktail hour, and the whole band played during the reception. They made it like a live concert, and the 29x29 dance floor was full of people dancing the entire time! Maylyn was so accommodating – I decided to sing a song for my husband the day off, and the band let me do it without any notice in advance. So many people have come to us asking for the band’s name.
    Thanks again CTO Tribeca!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Kirsten · Married on 05/14/2016

There are no words to describe how amazing this band was!! Almost every guest at our wedding asked where we found such an incredible band and said our wedding was one of the best they had attended. Gloria was so professional and experienced, she made planning a timeline and music so stress free. My husband's mother is in a wheelchair, and Gloria helped us with their dance so it was special and beautiful, but was able to fade out as soon as she started to tire in such a tasteful way. They truly made the night so much fun!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Lisa · event on 05/06/2016

CTO BANDS ARE AMAZING
    We always look forward to working with them

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/23/2016

CTO was AMAZING! I would give them 10 stars if it was an option. They played for our wedding on April 23, 2016 and were absolutely incredible. All of our guests said it was the best band they have ever heard and we agree! My husband and I are really into music as we both play guitar and keys and had high expectations. The band did a phenomenal job. They blew our expectations away. They had everyone out on the dance floor immediately. We kept pushing back our cake cutting because no one wanted to get off the dance floor. When the band finally had to stop, we were so sad. It was more than we had ever hoped for. Steve and the entire band were so professional, talented and accommodating. They graciously allowed our good friend to play with them for our first dance. They were able to read our crowd and played an incredible selection of songs. I HIGHLY recommend CTO!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Jillian · Married on 04/23/2016

CTO has some amazing talent! Our favorite is CTO Park Central. They lit up our night with lots of dancing feet, huge smiles, and awesome music. They played a huge range of music and had a large variety of talent that kept our guests on their feet all night. THANK you for making our night amazing we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Andrea · Married on 02/20/2016

We used CTO Grand Central and they were amazing. When we first talked to Martin he said he wanted us to feel like we had just been to the best party ever, and that is how we felt at the end of the night! At some points there wasn't enough room on the dance floor for everyone who was dancing. The guitarist played during dinner including doing a great job on a song I had asked for - my friend said "That guy is playing his a** off." Our guests loved the band. I think some of them went up to them afterward to compliment them. I chose CTO based on one recommendation for CTO generally from a friend of a friend. We were out of state, so we couldn't go to a showcase, and chose Grand Central without having heard them play. They were incredible and I could not recommend them more.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/08/2015

We hired CTO Midtown Express for our wedding and it was, hands down, one of the best wedding decisions we made! We attended their showcase and were so impressed by their talent, range, personality and chemistry. Unlike a lot of wedding bands, CTO Midtown Express can FLAWLESSLY play both new and old songs. You can watch their wedding video for a taste, but I HIGHLY recommend attending a showcase so you can really experience their energy. Going to the showcase with my then-fiance was one of our favorite "wedding planning" moments. We started working with Virgil, the band leader, closely about a couple months before the wedding. I had questions before hand and they were also so responsive. He is incredibly thorough and I recommend just letting them guide the process and help you with the flow of the evening. We adjusted our timelines based on some of his recommendations to keep the energy going. They were very accommodating to song choice requests and timelines requests, but were on point with making the judgement calls themselves about when to shake things up. We wanted a very high energy reception and were so impressed with how they could read the room and adjust the music to keep the energy going. You hear that comment alot about "wedding bands", but CTO Midtown is different. Here's why: My grandma rarely ever leaves the house, hates posing for pictures and is very "reserved" and I was honestly not sure if she would even make it to my wedding. She came, she saw, and she DANCED. My whole family was so shocked! If CTO Midtown Express can get my grandma moving, then I am convinced they can perform miracles. I am recommending them to ALL my future-engaged friends just so I can attend their weddings and see them perform again. I'm not even kidding! HIRE. THEM. NOW. You're guests will thank you!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Michael · Married on 10/24/2015

CTO Park Central

Gloria,

CTO Park Central made Allie and Brandons' wedding night magical. The music was so unbelievably great that the memories of everyone dancing continues to bring a huge smile to my face when I think about the evening. I can't wait to see the video so that I can relive everything again and again. Our friends and family had the most wonderful evening, although I did hear many complaints about sore feet at the brunch on Sunday. You kept everyone (young and old) up dancing the entire night and no one left the party early. Exactly what we wanted. We were all sorry when the last song was played as the evening was ending.

You and Angie at CTO were an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning stages of the wedding. And thank you for helping me with my toast by adding a few bars from Donna Summer's "Love to Love You Baby" and The Grateful Dead's "Truckin." All I heard that night and the next few days was how wonderful you were and how great you all sounded. Your voices are simply amazing as was the music coming from the band. Adding the horns and percussion really brought out the sound that I wanted. Please extend my gratitude to your band for the wonderful show. All of our friends and family are still commenting and smiling about the night.

The best thing that I can say about the wedding is that if I had it to do all over again, I would do it exactly the same way, except that I would have CTO Park Central for an additional hour or two of music. As the song goes, we could have danced all night. My son and new daughter loved everything you did and the memory of seeing their friends and family dancing the night away is one that will last a lifetime. Expect your phone to be ringing when our friends and family need entertainment.

Sent on 10/29/2015

As we were planning a destination wedding, we never got the chance to see CTO High Voltage play live before we booked them. We had heard tons of amazing things about them, and I had read all of their reviews, many of which had proclaimed them to be 'The BEST Wedding Band in Florida'!
    Now that our wedding is done, and I have seen and heard them myself, I can 100% stand by that statement. High Voltage was beyond anything I could have ever expected. They are all such exceptionally talented musicians, and our guests commented that they had never seen such an amazing band, especially at a wedding.
    They were professional, fun, energetic, warm, and accommodating in every single way imaginable, not to mention the fact that they are WILDLY talented. From our first dance, to the light dinner music, to the unreal dance party... every single part of our wedding music was exceptional. I could not recommend High Voltage enough.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Allie · Married on 10/24/2015

CTO Park Central performed at our wedding and it was so much fun! Our family and all our guests had a blast the entire night. I cannot emphasize enough how many compliments we got on the band's performance. Looking back on the night, I cannot imagine it going any smoother, and the entire room was on the dance floor throughout the night. We eventually had to kick people out of the room, as they did not want to leave, and we thank Park Central for the most memorable night of our lives!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Tricia · Married on 10/23/2015

We booked CTO Tribeca for our wedding band on 10/23/15. They were AMAZING. We fell in love with them at the showcase and never looked back. They kept in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process and even learned a few songs for us. They offered great advice in terms of entrance songs and songs to play during the reception to get the guests on the dance floor. They really made us feel at ease during the wedding planning process.

We were blown away by this band at our wedding...even more blown away then at the showcase! They weren't just a band, they were performers. My mom told me the next day, "I could have put a chair in front of the band and watched them all night long". They truly looked like they were up there having fun-not working. I don't think we had any guests NOT on the dance floor. They also played perfect songs during dinner and per our request, slowed some fast songs down.

We could not be happier with our decision of CTO Tribeca as our band. They were amazing and truly made our wedding unique! I would highly recommend this band for any event.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Suzanne · Married on 10/17/2015

CTO Park Central is amazing!! They played at our wedding last month and all of our guests were commenting on how unbelievable they were. From their music to their dance moves - the best! The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 11/22/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

CTO Midtown Express was AMAZING!!!! I can't express of how truly exceptional this band is! They completely made our wedding! Guests were up dancing the ENTIRE wedding and RAVED about it all evening and even days, weeks, months after. Seriously talented and played music that suited our wedding demographic so well! We LOVED them and would hire them for every event in the future! SO WORTH IT! CTO Midtown Express - YOU ROCK! We love you!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Abby · Married on 10/11/2015

Our wedding was absolutely amazing and a big part of that was because of you and the band. We could not have asked for better atmosphere, music, and overall performance. Thank you so much from both of us, we will be highly recommending you to everyone we know. Best wishes to all of you!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2015

Had CTO Tribeca at my wedding and they were awesome. Great band members, sound and awesome energy. So glad we picked them. We loved them as did our guests. Would recommend them to anyone having a wedding/party!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Midtown Express was fabulous! All of our guests said "Best wedding band EVER!" Not only do they have an amazing sound, but they are truly the nicest people with an amazing chemistry across all band members.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Gail · Married on 10/03/2015

Truly fabulous band! We were absolutely thrilled with Midtown Express.
    Every single person at our wedding described it as “best wedding band ever”!
    The band has such amazing chemistry, incredible sincerity and true sophistication.
    And their sound is beyond compare. On top of that, they are just the nicest people to work with!
    They truly are "best wedding band ever!"

We were ecstatic.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

We used CTO Grand Central (http://www.cto.com/cto-grand-central.html) for our wedding and we could not be any happier about that decision. Martin was very professional and spent a lot of time before the wedding getting to know us and figuring out what kind of vibe we wanted. By the time the wedding came around we felt comfortable enough with Martin that we said read the crowd and keep them dancing. And they did just that. We wanted a rocking reception, and they really rocked it! The more modern stuff we asked for (Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc.) they also did great on, and all of our guests were up and dancing.

We have gotten consistent feedback from our guests that the band was awesome. So many people asked who they were and were super impressed that they never stopped playing. One of my friends even commented that the first dance song they learned for us (Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights) was done so well he didn't realize it was being played live!

CTO Grand Central really helped bring our special night to the next level. Everyone had a great time and we danced all night!

Do yourself a favor and check out CTO Grand Central.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/29/2015

Planning a wedding and you're inviting a dance party crew? HIRE CTO PARK CENTRAL. You will not be disappointed. My husband and his med school friends are known to become sweat soaked at events like weddings and Park Central did not disappoint. The dance floor was PACKED from the minute we finished our first dance and it did not stop the entire night. In fact, they did a three song encore. They were so fun, dancing on stage and even wearing the paper crowns we supplied to our guests.

We had our reception at The Union League in Philadelphia and we've been told by numerous guests that it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended and it quickly followed with "WHO WAS YOUR BAND?!" or "YOUR BAND WAS AMAZING!". So many people have been asking us where we found the band! We did not do table greetings because we were on the dance floor all night long. Dinner had been served and most plates were covered with a warmer because no one was eating, everyone was dancing. This band impressed everyone. Gloria was amazing to work with and she called me the week before the wedding to review names and other ideas / concerns.

Looking to dance? Hire Park Central!!!
    Feel free to view our video below at 4:10 you'll see the floor and that's how it looked most of the night!

Sent on 09/13/2015