CTO Artists Reviews

CTO Artists 1
CTO Artists 2
CTO Artists 3

suzanne · Married on 05/05/2018

CTO Tribeca was absolutely fantastic. Andrew and I have had so many of our wedding guests asking and saying that band was the best I have ever heard. Also, right off the bat guests were on the dance floor during the reception! Our pictures certainly prove it.
    Maylyn and her team were so organized and truly listened to our requests for song choices.
    If we were to have another wedding celebration we would use CTO Tribeca again!

I just smile about the day and their performance!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Tracy · Married on 11/18/2017

We LOVED our band GRAND CENTRAL!! They were GREAT . Everyone complimented them too! Plus lots of all night dancing . Band leader really made it tailored to our song picks !! Would love to have them again for another event . CTO also great to work with .

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sigi · Married on 10/29/2017

Maylynn and her team are truly amazing!! We were so lucky they were available. I would definitely use them again thanks so much

Sent on 12/01/2017

Mike · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't tell you what a great time we had at our wedding, and how great Virgil and the band were. We had so many people come up to us over the course of the night (and brunch the next day, and over the subsequent weeks) and remark how awesome the band was. Multiple people told us they'd never seen so many people on the dance floor for so long at a wedding.

Virgil and Naeemah were wonderful throughout the whole process, and it's evident the passion they and the whole band have for their work. They helped us make a truly magical night, and we are very thankful.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Deirdre · Married on 10/27/2017

An absolutely wonderful, amazing performance. We are still hearing from our family and friends how spectacular they were and we were also so happy how all of the music turned out. They really understood our vision completely of all of the awesome Motown music that we love mixed with a few more popular songs that are guests loved and was a perfect addition. We also loved that the band leader came over to us before the entrance announcements and clarified a couple things, that was really helpful.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Anthony · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely fabulous...From Start to finish working with CTO was a breeze. The night of the wedding our guest danced from the 1st song to the last. The groups only break was 30 minutes for dinner which there was lovely dinner music playing. Been to many weddings the right band is the difference between a good and a fabulous time. CTO no matter which band you decide of there selection is the pick of the litter

Sent on 10/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

We used CTO Grand Central for our wedding on 9.30.17 They were amazing!! We were beyond happy with their energy and just them in general. Martin our band contact was AMAZING! We were planning from California and he was always just a text away with any questions we had. Our guests also LOVED Grand Central. Everyone asked us after what their name was and how AMAZING they were. We would definitely recommend Grand Central to anyone. Thank you guys for helping contribute to our best day ever!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sandie · Married on 09/23/2017

Judging by the fact that most of our tables stood completely empty after dinner the entire night while the dance floor was full, I'd say this band was fantastic! I still have people raving to me about how good they were, asking who they were, commenting on how "the guy singing Ed Sheehan even looked and sounded like Ed Sheehan," and how they “never even took a break!!” (Very clever how you guys take turns in order to do that!) I’ve also been asked by two different people about who created the song list, because they loved the variety of songs selected, one even asking me for a copy. You all did a fantastic job! We happily recommend you to everyone that asks!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

CTO Tribeca is the best wedding band out there. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! Truly can't imagine our wedding without them. Worth every penny, and then some.

They had every guest on the dance floor before we were even announced... they were that good and that energetic. When they asked everyone to be seated for dinner, our guests "boo"d because they were having such an amazing time dancing.

Maylyn is so talented and also such a pleasure to work with - she was super responsive and accommodating throughout the planning process. We gave them a playlist of songs we loved, and they took that and incorporated songs I didn't even know I loved and made the best set list. They also accommodated a super special performance with ease and flexibility, which meant a lot to us.

We are SO grateful to CTO Tribeca for making our wedding such a wild party. We got tons and tons of compliments and requests for the band name afterward -- they made the whole night. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Leigh · Married on 09/09/2017

Dear Maylyn and the entire TriBeCa crew-

You were the KEY to making our wedding a full fledged party. All of you are Talented and gorgeous. Seriously though Maylyn, who is that pretty and sounds like that?? You are amazing and I appreciate all of your hard work pre wedding with the timeline. You made planning the wedding down to the minute a breeze. I voiced that we wanted the night to start on a high note and keep people dancing all night long and you guys did just that. The energy was palpable!! So much so that a couple at our wedding booked tribeca on the spot and decided to only use their already booked dj for the last hour of their wedding. We couldn't be happier with our choice to bring on TriBeCa.
    Thank you for making our wedding the most fun!! To all the engaged couples reading this - book TriBeCa NOW. Best decision we made!

All our love,
    Leigh + Steve

Sent on 10/02/2017

Benjamin · Married on 09/02/2017

The dance floor was packed all night long. We saw Park Central perform at a friends wedding and had to have them, and they were everything we could have wanted! They were over our budget but they were worth the extra expense and they really go the extra mile to provide a good show.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Steven · Married on 07/17/2017

I used CTO Midtown express for my daughters wedding . Virgil and his people were amazing . They killed it all night . We danced from the first tune until the end of the night . Musically they were top notch . Performance wise they were top notch and they put up with me and my crazy family ! The song mix was perfect too . The few song requests we had asked for, were spot on , just perfect covers and the evening could not have been better. 200 people danced all night . The dance floor was packed through out. I have two more kids to marry off and we will be back !

Please make sure you thank the entire band from the Zaccarelli's ! They made the night so very special .

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jillian · Married on 07/08/2017

CTO Grand Central played at our wedding last month, and they were the hit of the party. They played songs (that we helped select) that kept people of all ages on the dance floor. They really do not stop playing for the length of the party, including cocktail hour, acoustic during dinner, then through the rest of the night. The band leader, Martin, worked with us leading up to the event to understand the type of music we preferred, and made suggestions to our event timeline to ensure the party went strong all night without lulls. The band did a great job learning our first dance song, a classic from Bryan Adams, and then played a killer medley at the end of the night to close down the party. Overall, Martin and the whole band exceeded our expectations. Our only disappointment is we do not have another upcoming event to book them for. If you read this review and book them, please invite us.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2017

CTO Midtown Express was amazing!!! The band played for our wedding and they really made the whole night! They are incredibly professional to work with and are a collective group of amazing musicians. They made the wedding reception have a flawless flow to it and a perfect party atmosphere! I would absolutely recommend this band to anyone for their event!

Sent on 06/19/2017

brett · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our wedding 2 weeks ago and used CTO Grand Central. They truly were amazing!! Working with Martin was great. He gave us tons of songs to choose from, so that he could get a feel for our music choices. The band learned our song for our first dance, and played it perfectly.

Our guests have been telling us how amazing the band was. Song after song was a hit and everyone was on the floor dancing all night. They were better than we even envisioned they would be. It truly made the night seem like one big party!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Andrew · Married on 05/28/2017

Our band, 5th Avenue, did an amazing job!!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience and our guests still talk about them 6 months later. The price was high (as most things are with weddings) but they did an awesome job of keeping us on our timeline, MCing the whole event, and keeping the dance floor packed. I would highly recommend this band for your wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2017

Any bride knows how hard it is to choose a vendor without recommendation from another because there are so many and everyone says their band/vendor is the best. Midtown Express really did change/make my whole night. They are so flexible and so energetic - they never even took a break. They are so talented and so much fun that they had a 300 person wedding turn into a mosh pit because no one was sitting. Amazing band and Virgil is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/08/2017

Grand Central was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I are still getting awesome feedback from family and friends about the band. Would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

WHAT A DANCE FLOOR!!! These guys rocked the house from start to finish and I have received countless compliments on their performance!! They were professional and most importantly FUN and sang a great variety that kept everyone on our dance floor from start to finish. I have never seen/been a part of such a crowded dance floor in my life and it was exactly what we had wanted for our wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

YOU KILLED IT!! Absolutely knocked it out of the park. We cannot thank you enough for making it such a fun joyous occasion. We are still getting compliments from our guest about how much fun the night was. From the beautiful music at cocktail hour to really getting things started at the reception to the encore. That encore was just perfect. Mike and I felt so special dancing in the circle around our friends and family. People thought we had that planned with you so thank you for ending the night on such a high note. We will recommend you to all! You guys might have some new clients after our wedding! You were all so easy to work with, professional and personalized.
    Thank you again for making it the best night of our life. We really hope we can go to another wedding to see you guys!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Debra · Married on 10/01/2016

CTO Park Central was FANTASTIC! Guests were on the dance floor as they entered the reception room - before they sat down! The dance floor was crowded all night with people of all ages. Everyone with whom I spoke commented on the music and how much they enjoyed dancing all night.

The violinist for the ceremony was also exceptional. She strolled up and down the aisle prior to the ceremony and her talent came through to everyone.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Samara · Married on 09/18/2016

There really are no words to describe how AMAZING CTO Park Central was, and how big a part they played in making our wedding the wedding of our dreams! Because we live in NY and our wedding was in NJ, we had focused primarily on NYC bands in our search for wedding music. We went to showcases, we had meetings and viewed Youtube videos, but no band we saw felt like "the one." Finally, one night it occurred to me to search for Philadelphia-based bands, because our venue was about as close to Philly as to New York City. I found CTO, I called and spoke to Angie, and it was just our luck that there was going to be a CTO showcase that weekend, so I dragged my now husband kicking and screaming from NYC to Philly! It turned out to be one of the top two decisions I made during wedding planning! When Gloria came out and sang the a cappella intro to "I Want You Back," I got goosebumps all over! We were so impressed not just by the musical talent of the band, but also their energy and presentation. And even my now husband, who prior to that point was convinced that wedding bands are indistinguishable, was blown away by CTO Park Central and couldn't stop talking about how great they were. I think we booked CTO Park Central the very next day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Gloria was awesome! We had a conference call to go over everything, and also exchanged e-mails about details. The band learned several special songs for our wedding, none of which were on its song list. At the wedding, CTO Park Central was ON FIRE! They kept our dance floor packed all night, and now almost a month later, all of our guests are still talking about how amazing our band was, how they never took a break, and how it was the BEST wedding band they'd ever seen! I was over a friend's house last week and spotted a CTO business card on their table, and I'm sure they weren't the only ones who requested one! Gloria and the entire band were absolutely incredible! Thanks for the best party ever!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Emily · Married on 09/18/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing CTO Tribeca is. We had the pleasure of working with Maylyn who helped guide us through the process of song selection and run of show. We wanted our wedding to be a big dance party and CTO Tribeca translated our vision into a reality. CTO Tribeca had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, and one of the things people remember most from your wedding is the music. A highlight for us was when Maylyn came onto the dance floor to perform during one of the songs – it really allowed the guests to connect with the band and created a wonderful memory! My family had the pleasure of working with CTO Tribeca previously for my sister’s wedding so we knew just how great the are! Maylyn made us feel so special and made our wedding memorable not only for us but also for our guests. We highly recommend CTO Tribeca.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Thank you CTO Tribeca for being the best wedding band I could have ever hoped for! I knew you guys were going to be amazing but you were above and beyond those expectations! You were so accommodating and did everything perfectly. Weddings can be stressful, but Maylyn and CTO Tribeca handled everything beautifully and allowed me to enjoy every bit of our reception. Every person I have spoken to has mentioned how awesome our band was. You guys even made the flower girls' day by coming off stage and letting them sing along with you...they loved that! Thank you for making an already special day even more incredible!
    -Chris and Danielle Pinto