CTL Studio Atlanta Reviews

4 | Atlanta, GA

4 Reviews for CTL Studio Atlanta

Trang · Married on 06/03/2017

Andy and his team went above and beyond for our wedding video and wedding photos. The crew was friendly and personable. Very satisfied with their work!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sumita · Married on 11/26/2016

Andy and his team were amazing. They spent hours capturing every detail of our wedding and we loved working with them.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Vy · Married on 07/13/2014

Just found out about this team few months right before our wedding. I did not hesitate to contact Andy because their picture quality and styles are just what I have always wanted. They took beautiful pictures and such a great team. We have enjoyed the outdoor shoot for our prewed photos even though it was super hot that day! They always love to find new places and try new thing for couples. I think their prices are decent for the whole package. I would highly recommend them to my friends!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Thao · Married on 06/01/2014

Ctl crew is such a talented group to work with. Thanks to ctl, our shots turn out very well. Very professional and reliable! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2014