CT Photo Group Reviews

60 | Brookfield, CT

60 Reviews for CT Photo Group

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2012

We used CT Photo Group for our wedding in Aug 2012. Mike was great! He is SO easy to work with. Answers emails so fast. Thinking back at the wedding I do not even remember see them taking 'candid' pictures. Some photographers are in your face bothering you throughout the wedding. Mike knew just how to get in all your pictures without taking you away from having fun and enjoying your wedding. We also did engagement pictures, which were just awesome.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2012

Mike and Maryanne made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. We were very excited to get our pictures in less than 2 weeks after the wedding. I could not be happier with the beautiful pictures, especially those taken at St. Clement's Castle. I felt like both photographers found every perfect angle to make us look our best, and fully captured how happy we were that day. I cannot wait to get all of the picture rights and our album! All of the details of the wedding were captured, as well as everything leading up to the ceremony and reception. The photographer's were professional, and blended well into the party to encapsulate the true spirit of our day.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Lindsay · Married on 03/17/2012

Where do I even start? My husband and I got married on St.Patricks day, 6 months ago. Mike was amazing to work with! From our engagement session, to the open communication, all the way to our special BIG day. Mike spent time getting to know us and our personalities during our engagement session as well as our final meeting prior to the wedding. He had awesome ideas to capture our fun, outgoing, and loving personalities for each other as well as having an open mind to any ideas either one of us had to capture the moments we wanted to remember. My husband and I were very worried that there was NO PHOTOGRAPHER out there that could capture our entire bridal party (which was a total of 30 people including ourselves) Mike and his team DID IT! From the girls getting ready to the boys getting ready, to the formal pictures all the way to us and our family and friends dancing the night away!! Our photos are breathtaking and priceless, something we will always cherish all thanks to CT photogroup!! We had an amazing experience and can't wait to work with Mike again when we start a family!

Sent on 10/26/2012

devon · Married on 10/07/2011

CT Photo Group did a wonderful job on our photos! There was no time limit on, Mike was there all day from before the cermony till the last dance at the reception. Mike made us feel comfortable, asked what types of shots we wanted, and set up his computer to play a slide show of pictures taken durin the ceremony. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/29/2011
  • F

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2011

My husband & I were completely satisfied with the services the day of, as well as the time frame it took to get our photos. The quality of the photos can't be beat. They were taken with such incredible detail. Even though they are digital, I was able to zoom in extremely close and the pictures didn't get pixilated. All of the photographers at our wedding did a great job. They were friendly and took some amazing shots. Very professional too. The price was very competitive. As I show off our wedding photos I have gotten many comments that our photographers did a great job of capturing facial expressions & all of the colors seem vibrant. They did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 01/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2010

CT Photo Group did a wonderful job on our photos! Mike made us feel so comfortable, and the shots were beautiful. I would highly recommend them! Great value, and you get the rights to the photos immediately, which was huge for us.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Krystal · Married on 06/13/2010

Mike and his team did an amazing job. They were there for all the right shots and you never felt over whelmed. Thank you so much for the amazing memories.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Anna · Married on 09/27/2008

Pictures were beautiful. I was happy with the coverage of our wedding. Photographers took a lot of very high quality pictures. And the most important I got the rights to the pictures right after they were processed by photographer. So if I want to make any extra copies I can go where ever I want and make them or print them at home.

Sent on 10/05/2008

Amy · Married on 07/27/2013

Mike was wonderful. Everything he told me he offered we received. My photos were edited and sent to me within one month which is what we were told. He was very professional and kind. I highly recommend CT Photogroup.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Kristan · Married on 05/11/2013

4.2

The photographers did an amazing job on all our photos and were extremely reasonable.

Sent on 06/08/2013