CT Photo Group Reviews

60 | Brookfield, CT

60 Reviews for CT Photo Group

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

CT Photo Group and especially Mike Evans made our wedding day perfect. It's hard to put into words how wonderful Mike was on our day. He was fabulous with guests, and especially children, and even on the coldest day of the year he was able find creative ways to take beautiful pictures and withstood the cold and windy weather. It was really important to us that we not miss any of the cocktail hour or reception so we did a first look and Mike made sure not to miss any photo opportunities while we were inside. He really took the time to figure out what we wanted and worked so well with everyone. We recently received our photos back and the outcome was AMAZING!! They are amazing and everything and everything we wanted. He also made viewing, downloading and purchasing or printing photos so easy and helped us throughout the whole process!! We would absolutely recommend CT Photo Group!!! OUTSTANDING!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2016

The best decision was having Mike from CT Photo Group do our wedding photos! He was the best vendor we could have had at our big day. He was beyond understanding and literally up for any craziness my family threw at him! I appreciate all the emails making sure he had everything perfect before the big day and making sure we (the bride and groom) enjoyed ourselves. I loved the advice and stories he told us and how he always made it a point for us to stop and look around to have our own memories of the day. He was everything and more than we had hoped. We appreciate all he did for us and he definitely holds a special place by making our day so perfect! Thanks again Mike!

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2016

I would definitely recommend Mike and CT Photo group to anyone looking for a photographer for any event not just Weddings. While he did out engagement shots and the photo's for our wedding, I only wish that we lived in CT so he could capture other life events in the future for us! Heck we may just make a trip to CT for him to do that anyways. He was beyond fantastic throughout the entire experience. He made sure to listen to all of our ideas and helped us make sure that we were able to get the shots we wanted. We received our Wedding photos about a week ago but just got around to looking at them today and they are just beyond words. Everyone was beyond amazed at our awesome engagement photos and I know they will be in love with these as well. All I can say is if photographer is one of the important things to you and you are trying to decide between a photographer I would say that you would make the right choice and in my opinion the best choice by choosing CT Photo group. I spent many hours researching photographers for our wedding and knew after all my research that Mike and CT Photo Group would be perfect and let me just say they were just that! Thanks again for everything Mike and everyone at CT Photo Group! We look forward and hope to work with you again in the future for other life events! :)

Sent on 12/11/2016

tiffany · Married on 05/27/2016

Mike Evans photographed our Engagment shoot and our Wedding. The pictures we have seen are amazing!!! He was very flexible at our wedding with working with our guests! He made sure we got every shot we wanted!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

My husband and I are so happy with our video and photos from the day of our wedding. Mike and his crew did such a fantastic job! They were very easy to work with and provided us with everything we asked for. The photos and video really captured how special and fun our night was. I would highly recommend CT Photo Group to other couples.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Beautiful video and the videographers were wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

With 3 weeks to plan our wedding and unfortunate circumstances, Mike and his team made our special day more amazing than we could have ever dreamed. The minute he heard our story, he moved things around to be able to shoot our special day. 2 weeks ago he took the most beautiful engagement photos for us in a snow storm, then he made our wedding day perfect. From his attention to detail, to being everywhere at every moment and to capturing every special minute, Mike is now considered family to us. As our wedding passed by, too quickly, because it really does! We felt assured that days, weeks, months and years following we could look back at our pictures and they would bring us right back into the moment they were taken. It is with no hesitation that I would highly recommend Mike and his team. Not just because of the quality of his work, but because of the way he connects with his clients. We are so lucky and honored to have had Mike and his team a part of our special day. We cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for us and for giving us the pictures to remember these memories.

Sent on 02/24/2016

CT Photo Group did an amazing job on our wedding photography - we are so pleased!! It was a pleasure working with Mike from the meetings leading up to the wedding as well as the big day in October. Mike was very attentive and captured the most beautiful shots. After seeing him at a friends wedding a few years prior, I knew Mike was the photographer for us!

Sent on 11/11/2015

My husband and I worked with CT PhotoGroup as our photographer for our wedding in the Fall of 2015. Mike, the primary photographer for CT PhotoGroup, was absolutely excellent to work with! Mike drove across Connecticut with us for our engagement pictures and then did a fantastic job capturing various images the day of our wedding at The Fox Hill Inn. Mike went above and beyond in customizing our photoshoot to our needs and truly personalized our experience. He did a great job at weaving in the traditional pictures with candids and funny pictures and he was open to our ideas too! He really took the time to get to know the names of our parents, siblings, and bridal party, which meant the world to us. For anyone looking for an excellent photographer that is easy to work with, and reasonably priced in the CT/NY area, we would highly recommend CT PhotoGroup.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/06/2015

We absolutely loved our choice in wedding photographer, Mike Evans. We had been planning our wedding from 2000 miles away and he made the process so easy. He was extremely responsive to all our requests and my many many emails. On the day of the wedding he was very efficient and made sure we had all the family/friends shots we needed (even when I added specific shots in the moment!). He was very knowledgable about our church and venue layouts, knowing just what time and what angle to capture the perfect moments! He even knew how to make my dress look perfect in every shot! He worked well with our other vendors to make the night flow seamlessly. We highly recommend Mike Evans and CT Photo Group for all your photography needs!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Margaret · Married on 07/19/2015

From the moment I met Mike, I knew from his personable and professional personality that CT Photo Group was going to be perfect for our wedding photography...and they were! Mike did an engagement session for us when we first booked him and our pictures came out amazing. He came to the locations of our choice for the engagement photos and even worked so well with our dog to give us the perfect photo for our Save the Dates! Mike was super prompt with responses to emails and phone calls. When it came to the wedding day, I was so amazed at how he remembered all the names in my bridal party as well as our families for pictures! Right when he walked in my parent's door on the day of our wedding, he established a relationship with everyone to make them comfortable with taking photos. He knew right where to position us for the best lighting for our photos and was very caring in capturing many outdoor pictures in beautiful locations in the shade when it came to the how hot it was outside. Mike became part of our family on our wedding day and brought a wonderful second photographer, Anthony, who was also the sweetest person. Mike and Anthony worked in sync with each other, never missing the perfect photo opportunity. Mike was super awesome at capturing any special photo my family and I wanted. He incorporated the hangers that I got my bridesmaids with their names on them into a photo, as well as purses that I bought them to match their dresses. Mike even noticed that my feet started to hurt during the reception and went upstairs into the bridal suite to grab my sandals for me! He took many unique, precise, and detailed shots in the different locations we were in for each part of the wedding day. I would highly recommend Mike Evans and CT Photo Group for your wedding photography. They are the most talented, professional, caring, and diligent photographers. Thank you so much Mike, for making my wedding day picture perfect! My family and I are still talking about your greatness!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2015

Without a doubt my husband and I would say that choosing CT Photo Group was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding. Mike was the BEST!

Our experience with CT Photo Group started with a thorough consolation where Mike explained different photo packages to us and listened to our opinions about different photo ideas that we wanted for our big day.

Next, we met Mike at a local park for an engagement session where he made us feel totally at ease and comfortable. We were very pleased with the photos we got from this session- we got all of the "classic" poses we wanted, but also some fun, unique ones. The best part was that any idea I proposed to Mike, he ran with! He really made us feel like our opinion was his #1 interest.

Finally, our wedding day. My friends later described Mike and our second photographer, Garrett, as "ninjas." They would appear whenever a good photo opportunity arose, to make sure we had a memory of that moment. While they were there the entire time, they never felt intrusive, yet they captured our day SO beautifully.

Perhaps one of my favorite things about the way that Mike and Garrett worked was the way they learned the names of my family members and bridal party so quickly. They knew exactly how to set up each of the family photos and did it quickly and efficiently, yet in a way that made our family members feel special. I will cherish those family photos forever!

I've recommended CT Photo Group to all of my friends, and one of my cousins has already booked them for her wedding. Without a doubt- they were the best vendor choice we made for our entire event!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2015

Mike at CT Photo Group was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was at our wedding from beginning to end. He even stayed a little later to get the shot we really wanted! We ended up with over 800 pictures to choose from with just one photographer! Mike was also very flexible when our parents decided they wanted certain pictures during the wedding. He was very professional and wonderful to work with. He made sure we were having fun the entire time! He even took the time and effort to learn the names of everyone in our bridal party. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Mary · Married on 07/10/2015

He made me feel at ease and that I was the only important bride that he photographed. As a mature bride, I know better than that but is work speaks it.

Sent on 08/05/2015

melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

We absolutely loved Mike from CT Photo! He was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. From the minute we walked into his office for our first meeting, he instantly made us feel comfortable. Mike was a complete professional and SUCH a nice guy – we could not have asked for a better person to work with. He took notes at our meeting, gave advice on what he thought would work best. We left pretty much everything up to him and the final result was wonderful. I would recommend Mike in a heartbeat – any couple would be lucky to have him be a part of their wedding day. ~Melissa and Eddie 3.14.15~

Sent on 04/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

Mike and Anthony we our wedding photographers. They were both so wonderful to work with, they made us feel so comfortable with them and the camera. We went to multiple locations and they were more than happy to accommodate. They were a wonderful asset to our special day.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2014

Hands down CT photo is AMAZING my husband and I could not be happier with our photos! Mike and Chris are so professional and get every picture you could imagine and more! We had a large bridal party, Mike knew everyone's name and made our day even more enjoyable because we had him as our photographer. Highly recommend to any and every bride!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Pamela · Married on 06/22/2014

Mike Evans is simply the best !

Sent on 07/30/2014

Delia · Married on 04/12/2014

We are very happy with CT Photo Group and with how they handled our wedding. Mike and his crew were very professional, easy going, and made our day perfect. Low pressure, no rushing, did things at our pace. All the photos truly capture our personalities, and it was all handled the way we anticipated... AAAA++++++, highly recommend..

Sent on 04/15/2015

My husband and I were extremely happy with CT Photo Group! Mike and his assistant, Brittany, did a wonderful of capturing so many special moments of our big day. From the beginning of our planning process, and now post-wedding, Mike has always been responsive and reassuring. We got to know Mike and had a lot of fun with him during our Engagement shoot. On our wedding day, he arrived on time and was patient with each person he encountered (from elderly relatives down to our energetic 5-yr old ring bearer). He had a calmness that was contagious and he addressed our parents and members of our bridal party by first name. Mike and Brittany both had a way of making all of us feel comfortable and relaxed. Mike listened to my suggestions and made sure to capture all of my "must have" shots; but he also had many creative ideas that I was pleasantly surprised with later on. At the reception, he was even able to quickly round-up and organize extended family members for group shots that I will forever be grateful for. A "sneak peek" of about 10 photos were posted online two days after our wedding; then we received the online link and CD's in the mail with all of our photos shortly after we returned from our honeymoon. We smiled the whole time during the first viewing of all our photos; we loved them! We were very satisfied with the final outcome and we can't wait to pick out our selections for our album. I highly recommend CT Photo Group - you will be very happy (and less stressed) if you decide to go with them for your big day! :)

Sent on 12/03/2013

My husband and I extremely happy with our choice to use CT Photo Group as our photographer for our wedding. We are overly pleased with the professionalism and quality of work from Mike Evans. Mike and Krista did our photos for our wedding and honestly can't be any more pleased. They worked great as a team, took a decent amount of photos and made the formal pictures fun. We took our pictures at a place either of them had been to before and their creativity and eye for a great photo is amazing. Mike is quick to response to you via email or phone, extremely easy to work with and our pictures were ready to view a week after we got back from our honeymoon!!
    Selecting the right photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make when planning your wedding. Don’t miss a great opportunity to work with someone who as interested in making your wedding as memorial as you do.
    Thanks again Mike and Krista!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Awesome!!! Michael is a wonderful photographer and has a great personality. Everyone felt comfortable with him and my pictures are beautiful!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

April · Married on 07/27/2013

Mike and Maryanne were a pleasure to work with. They were both very professional and we felt very comfortable with the two of them. We really love our photos, which arrived very quickly and couldn't be any happier with the entire experience. We would definitely recommend the two of them for any event.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Sean · Married on 06/12/2013

Mike did a great job leading us up to the wedding day. On the day itself, he was excellent. We have a ton of excellent well taken photos, everyone who sees the photos comments on how beautiful of a job he did. If we were to have to find a photographer again for another event we would not have to look far. If you're reading this, you found your guy.

Sent on 09/20/2013

CT Photo Group did an amazing job on our wedding photography! We really couldn't be happier and working with Mike was an absolute pleasure. Mike was extremely personable, friendly, and professional. We only worked with him for our wedding and we felt very comfortable with him right off the bat. He knew exactly what he was doing, he has a great eye for composition and lighting, and he was also extremely efficient. We only planned one hour for posed, "formal" photos prior to our ceremony around our venue. He was able to get a lot of really beautiful photos of us around the grounds and in many different poses and locations in just 45 minutes. Then for the rest of our wedding, we had asked him to just take candid photos and they also turned out beautifully! His photography was not intrusive at all and I never even really noticed him throughout the rest of the reception. But the photos that he took "covertly" turned out fantastic! On a side note, we had originally been assigned a different photographer from CT Photo Group. When we contacted Mike regarding our concerns that the photographer, while very skilled, did not really represent the style of wedding photography that we were looking for, he was extremely courteous and professional. He worked with us to find the best solution and we are extremely happy with our photos. We recommend working with CT Photo Group without any reservations whatsoever! Hire them now!

Sent on 06/25/2013