Crystal Q Events Reviews

10 | Gaithersburg, MD

10 Reviews for Crystal Q Events

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Crystal is fantastic. She is kind, dependable, professional and having her on hand during your day will mean things will flow seamlessly without a thought or a care from you! Seriously, at my wedding, stuff just got done, perfectly and efficiently, and I'm not even sure how, thanks to Crystal's expert behind-the-scenes coordination. Hire Crystal. Hands down, no questions, case closed. Love her!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Ellen · Married on 07/09/2016

Asking Crystal to help with our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! After she asked to meet with her to talk about the wedding details, we remember leaving the meeting feeling so at ease and excited. I knew Crystal has had a lot of experience working events but her professionalism and ideas blew us away! Crystal is resourceful, organized, and went above and beyond for our wedding! The day went better than I even expected mainly because Crystal was there to help. After our wedding, many people brought up how wonderful Crystal was and some guests mentioned they wanted to use her for future events. I really appreciate everything she did to help us on one of the most important days of our lives!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Crystal did an amazing job coordinating my wedding. She took the time to listen to our vision and made it happen. She was very organized leading up to the wedding and brought up issues/ideas that my husband and I never even thought about. She was always available to talk on the phone and returned emails right away. I literally didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day, she had everything under control. Crystal also provided linens for rent so I did not have to use an outside vendor, which was one less thing to worry about. She was very professional and on top of things and all of our guests commented on how well put together the wedding was. I highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2013

Crystal provided the linens for my wedding on the 24th. She was a joy to work with (my coordinator worked with her more) but our tables looked wonderful with her tablecloths!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2012

I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding that Crystal coordinated. Being very good friends with the bride, I was able to hear about all the details that Crystal helped with, from finding a florist to figuring out the sound system at the outdoor venue. Crystal took several trips to the venue with the bride to discuss her thoughts and completely took charge at the rehearsal dinner when confusion arose. She was very organized and knowing that someone was in charge while we were all getting ready put the bride (and myself) at peace. The wedding went 100% perfectly and Crystal was on top of making sure everybody was where they needed to be at the right time. I would completely recommend Crystal Q Events to anybody looking for a planner.

Sent on 08/06/2012

natalie · Married on 07/28/2012

if you want peace of mind while planning a wedding, you should go straight to crystal.

not only did she provide seamless day-of coordination (our bridal party had a total of 22 people, was outside in 3 different locations, and every vendor was 'a la carte'), she recommended and contacted many other vendors whom i used, including a florist and dance floor, which turned out perfect. crystal was quick to respond to emails and calls and had great advice for details i hadn't even thought of.

if i had to do it again, i'd choose crystal a thousand times over.

Sent on 08/18/2012
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/10/2012

Crystal Q events was in charge of all of the decorations at my wedding, including all of the table linens. It turned out absolutely gorgeous, everything was set up exactly how I wanted. All of the guests raved about the decorations. The linens were pressed, clean and very affordable for the superb quality. I would highly recommend Crystal Q events to any friend.

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • nukeulis

Nicholas · Married on 01/21/2012

Crystal was great. She handled a number of aspects of our wedding so well. She was a great help in designing center pieces, arranging limousine transportation, finding the venue, exploring flower options and handling a number of other small details. Crystal will take great care of your wedding too!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Rachel · Married on 01/21/2012

Crystal's creativity in terms of centerpiece design and floral ideas blew me away. All the details came together to make the day perfect and I couldn't have been happier. She truly is great at what she does!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Overall I was very pleased with the linens that I rented, I was able to get the exact look that I wanted at a reasonable rate, I was however left feeling some kind of way about the fact that two weeks after my event claims did arise about missing and burnt linens, for which I seriously question the validity of, to retain my deposit.

Sent on 07/06/2012