19 Reviews for Crystal Palace Banquets

19 Crystal Palace Banquets Reviews

Anita was great with explaining everything. She is super helpful and professional. Their foof is great and the place is beautiful.

Profile Picture User7738613, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very good service , delicious food , very good mangment, I recommended the place for every one

Profile Picture User6412548, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

This place were very professional and the food was great! We had our rehearsal dinner party here and everyone loved it!

Profile Picture User5142337, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very helpful. Very professional. Guests really enjoyed the food and the wedding. The service was great and waiters were very respectful. Anita made everything so easy for me and had all my questions ready to answer. I would definitely recommend crystal palace to my friends and family and would be happy to conduct future business with them. Thank you so much

Profile Picture Nincina, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The quality of service provided by Crystal Palace leading up to our wedding and on the day of was exceptional! I appreciate everything Hani and the rest of the crew did to make this part of planning our wedding stress-free. Anita always responded to calls and emails promptly and was organized which helped me especially when I didn't know what needed to be done next. Everyone has been talking about how amazing the food was... so thank you, thank you!! We really appreciate everything you all did for us.

Profile Picture ramina, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake

Crystal palace went above and beyond, making my wedding day even more special!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We had our wedding at Crystal Palace in October. I researched over 20 different venues and Crystal Palace provided the best value but most of all the best service from the rest! I am so happy with Anita. She was great and was very accomadating to our requests. All of guests talked about how great the food was and served timely. We had a great time and the venue was beautiful. I would not change a thing!

Profile Picture Elva, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Palace was the perfect venue for my wedding. I loved the way everything turned out at my wedding. Anita was great to work with, she knew exactly what I wanted and was very professional, courteous and a great help. All our guests enjoyed the party and loved the food. Their food was delicious and very well prepared. I would definetly recommend Crystal Palace to anyone! Thanks to the all the employees at CPB!!

Profile Picture Merima, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On Oct 6th 2012, I was the groom of a beautiful wedding which took place at Crystal Palace. I wanted to thank everyone from Crystal Palace for their amazing work and help in making our wedding so memorable.

The food was amazing, and many guests have since told us about how the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding.

The place looked beautiful and was prepared perfect for us.

All in all I would indeed recommend the hall to anyone looking into booking a hall especially for a wedding. I am sure upon arriving and discussing your wedding plans with the staff, that you will feel comfortable and ready to have your once in a lifetime event at Crystal Palace.

Thanks to everyone.

Johnny

Profile Picture john, 10/6/12, 1 Review
4.7

Definitely recommend this venue. I had my wedding here and I am completely satisfied. Few minor things I heard from my guests was that the servers were cleaning up the drinks way too fast. Most drinks were not even half way empty. So my guests did not like the fact that their drink was gone when they came back to the table from dancing. Another thing, 1 guest said that the valet guys tried to charge him for parking because this guest arrived prior to the event starting time. I chose the broccoli soup, and we got chicken on the day of the event. Everything else was perfect! Great food and drinks! Beautiful venue! Staff very friendly and helpful! Anita is the best!

Profile Picture Paty, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Crystal Palace is nothing but the best. They made sure my wedding day went according to plan with no bumps along the way. Anita who handles all of the banquets is more like family to us now. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that wants to have an amazing wedding, with a great experience along the way.

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Palace and its staff are absolutely the best! My husband and I looked at a dozen banquet halls before we found this gem! All of the other banquet halls fell short of quality, warmth, personal touch, beauty, and luxury! While Crystal Palace is a gorgeous venue for a wedding, they also make sure your big day is extra special by going the extra mile without you even asking! We really felt like royalty - it couldn't have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Elena, 8/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anita was very helpful. I'm really glad I chose Crystal Palace for my venue:)

Profile Picture User3034135, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Palace helped me make my wedding memorable and absolutely beautiful! The customer service and attention to detail was incomparable, the food and service was impeccable, and my guests all raved about the entire experience.

Profile Picture User2657796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had both our engagement party and wedding at Crystal Palace Banquets. I met with both Hanny (the venue owner) and Anita (the manager) on many occasions to plan out all the details to make our wedding special.

The venue itself is beautiful. It is always very clean and smells really good. The appetizers and dinner were delicious. My guests were in heaven! My husband and I picked out the food at a tasting and it was exactly what we wanted. The meat was tender, juicy and tasty. The vegetables were perfectly cooked and seasoned appropriately. I heard nothing but compliments on the food. Hanny and Anita made sure everything was to our liking.

I would highly recommend Crystal Palace Banquets. Trust me you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Ilbra, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Palace was a pleasure to work with. They accomodated every request we had. The room was absolutely perfect and everything was handled with the utmost professionalism. The staff was courteous, responsive, and they went out of their way to help us. I would recommend Crystal Palace to every couple looking to have a terrific venue at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture John, 10/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to thank everyone at Crystal Palace for making my wedding such a beautiful and successful wedding. Anita, the owners, and all the wait staff were amazing. I want to especially compliment Anita for the great job she did organizing everything and being very accommodating with all of my requests. Anita was very professional and detail oriented and was able to remember every detail that I wanted. The food was wonderful at the event and people complimented on how great it was and the quantity of it was more than enough. I am very glad that we chose Crystal Palace to have our wedding at and I will recommend it to people for their future events. Thank you so much again for everything and I hope that we will have a chance to have another event at Crystal Palace in the future.

Alla and Alex

Profile Picture Alla, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Great service ,very friendly , great food, I really recommend that place for your wedding.

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The banquet it's self is a beautiful, but the food that they make is something extraordinary. The owner's and management were making sure all the time if everything is ok. I would high recommend this banquet hall, and I know that in future I will use their services again.

Profile Picture Karol , 6/5/10, 5 Reviews