Crystal Madsen Photography Reviews

27 | Spokane, WA

27 Reviews for Crystal Madsen Photography

Anglea · Married on 08/04/2012

I was given a refereal by a work friend to use Crystal as my wedding photographer. I had such bad luck with 3 other photogrpahers before i found her. She called me right back and provided me information that was helpful and useful which made me want to schedule a appoitment. I loved my engagment photos and she was very helpful in helping me design my save the dates. My wedding photos far exceded what i imagined they would be! She was friendy, worked good with my family and bridal party and the venue-, on time, is very creative and you can see she truly loves what she does for a living. Her photos are breathtaking! She is willing to listen to what you have to say as far as your ideas and will do her best to capture them. Her prices made me very happy as a budget bride! I gave her a 4.5 on responsiveness due to it taking almost 2 months to get my wedding photos sent to me, but she did let me know she was busy between all her editing and photo taking which i respected of her and i told her it was due to her amazing work! This did not make me think less of her or doubt using her at all and when the photos arrived it was well worth the wait! She will be my photographer for life!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Hydi · Married on 07/29/2012

Crystal was fabulous, she is professional and friendly. She had great ideas for photo poses, and asked for our input on everything. Only thing I would have liked to be different was price, and having to pay for her all day when most of our pictures were taken in about 3- 4 hours. Over all she did a great job and we were happy with the pictures.

Sent on 10/06/2012