Crystal Lake DJ Productions Reviews

61 | Saint Petersburg, FL

61 Reviews for Crystal Lake DJ Productions

61 Crystal Lake DJ Productions Reviews

Lacey · Married on 03/12/2016

I highly recommend Chrisanne!! Not only was she friendly and helpful, she also worked with us by helpng plan everything pertaining to the wedding being a destination wedding for us. We came down to Orlando from Illinois and there was never a time when I was stressed about the DJ or music arrangements. Chrisanne communicated with us well and had a plan completely laid out before the wedding day so we knew exactly what kind of atmosphere we were having! I cannot say enough times how awesome she is. Professional, fun, and affordable! I will recommend her to anyone having a wedding in the Orlando area!

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2015

I had found out about Chrisanne from a coworker who used her for her wedding a few years ago and told me nothing but positive comments from her experience. I am SO happy that we went with Chrisanne for our wedding day. She was so easy to work with when we were trying to figure out what songs we wanted to use and everyone loved how she handled the reception. She made sure everyone was moving and kept the energy up during the reception. I am still receiving compliments on what a great job she did. I cannot recommend going with Chrisanne enough for any type of event that you are needing a DJ for.

Alyssa · Married on 11/08/2015

Crisanne was just about the only thing that went right during my wedding. She was very communicative, even when my wedding coordinator was not. She was absolutely amazing. Just about every single guest at the wedding told me how great she was. And affordable! She was exactly what we were looking for and exceeded all expectations.

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2015

Chrisanne was amazing! She did a great job with the music and making sure everything went smoothly!!

Brian · Married on 06/25/2015

Crystal Lake DJ was an incredible company to work with, from the very beginning planning stage to our final meeting with her exceeded all expectations. We were thrilled to have them working for us on our special day. We had been to a wedding just recently and saw how a DJ could kill the mood of a wedding quickly, this never happened at our wedding. The day built until a crescendo and we never seemed to look down. The day was a wonderful blur thanks to Chrisanne and her wonderful skills. She even took photos and videos and posted them online for us to see before a lot of our guests could. This was one of the best experiences of our wedding and comes highly recommended.

Kristin · Married on 03/14/2015

Chrisanne did an AMAZING job keeping things light & fun throughout our reception. She was also a God send for helping with the ceremony & cocktail hour. We will DEFINITELY recommend Crystal Lake DJ.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Crystal Lake DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you Kristin for your kind review! Your wedding day was so unique and well thought out! Best wishes to you and your family in the upcoming year. Please give our company information to anyone else you know who is planning a wedding. It would be great to see you at another event in the future!

Natasha · Married on 03/07/2015

Chrisanne was awesome!!!...she even taught my family/friends a few things on the dance floor.If you need a DJ and your event is in the Orlando area I would highly recommend Crystal Lake DJ Productions

Sent on 04/20/2015

Crystal Lake DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you Natasha and David for your review! It was my pleasure helping you all have an awesome wedding day at the Shades of Green! Best wishes to you both this upcoming year and hopefully I will see you at another wedding in the future!

Chrisanne is the absolute best. She is so organized and professional. With Chrisanne as your DJ, you really don't have to worry about a thing. She promptly contacts you throughout the whole process to set up meetings, give you notifications and info, and to just check-in. She really knows how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep the party going. Chrisanne goes above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. She provided a detailed general reception timeline, worked with us to personalize it, and then made sure our other vendors had a copy so they knew what was going on. We also had Chrisanne do the uplighting and gobo light for our reception. She really made our reception look so beautiful and magical. All of my guests still talk about how beautiful the reception was, and how much fun they had.

John · Married on 10/11/2014

I'm not usually one for writing reviews, but Crystal Lake Productions was absolutely the best we could have ask for in a wedding DJ. Chrisanne was amazing. She contacted us prior to the wedding date and helped us pick out songs for the first dance, father/daughter dance, announcement of wedding part etc.. Her professionalism and experience exceeded our expectations. She helped us nailed down every little detail we hadn't thought of. On the wedding day she was set ready to go and was flexible to every crazy change we asked for during the reception. She had all the right music and handled every request with a smile. Chrisanne got everyone up dancing and kept the momentum rolling the whole time. We never had to worry about a thing. I would recommend Crystal Lake Productions to any one looking for a Fun, Flexible, Professional DJ service and much more. Krystal and I can not say enough how great she was. Look no further this is who you want for you next function.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Crystal Lake DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you so much John and Krystal for your kind words! Pass my name on to your friends and hopefully I will see you again! Best wishes to you and your family!!

Brian · Married on 08/16/2014

The DJ is very friendly and always smiling. She provided a great service at a great price and was very flexible to any changes we made. I would defiantly recommend her to anyone.

TRACY · Married on 04/10/2014

Chrisanne was amazing! She is so much more than just a DJ, she runs an extremely organized business, providing sample timelines and song lists to help plan your special day. She is cute and funny, she has such a warm spirit and a wonderful MC voice. Everyone had a great time and the music quality couldn't have been better. She got all the songs I wanted without any problems or hiccups. The best part is she helped coordinate everything, she practically ran my ceremony timeline (wonderfully I might add) and organized all my vendors to run as an efficient team. She is quick to answer emails and phone calls, and provides so much guidance to those overwhelmed and crazy brides like me. To summarize one of the best decisions I EVER made. When Chrisanne says RELAX AND LEAVE MORE THAN THE MUSIC TO US!!! - She means it!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT :)

Heather · Married on 03/14/2014

Chrisanne was amazing to work with! When I met her for the first time to go
    Over everything she really took the time to make sure everything was what we wanted and went into great detail about how everything would go timeline wise! She was so organized and I knew that she would have everything under control. My wedding couldn't have gone more perfect or more smoothly and Chrisanne played a HUGE part in that! I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride! :)

Angela · Married on 02/23/2014

Chrisanne, from Crystal Lake DJ Productions, did a wonderful job as the DJ for our wedding. She was very professional and responsive to our requests. In addition, we had a mix of adults and kids and she did a great job making it fun for everyone. She even brought inflatable guitars for the kids, which were a big hit!

Kelsey · Married on 11/16/2013

Chrissanne was always on time for meetings prior to the wedding and really made an effort to stay on top of things... She is a service, so she does not charge extra if your reception time goes on longer than anticipated (as ours did)- which is great. Everyone at the wedding was raving about what a great DJ we had...She did a great job, takes requests, is upbeat, and I would highly recommend hiring her for your event.

• primepretty

Rebeca · Married on 10/07/2013

Chrisanne was AMAZING! She contacted our other vendors so they were all on the same page. When the wedding got switched inside, she stepped up and helped set the ceremony even though she was only there for the reception. She doesn't charge by the hour which was awesome because we needed up using her way more than we planned. Any email I sent with song ideas I got a quick response. She was worth every penny we paid and I love the fact that she is OK with getting on the dance floor to show people dance moves.

Karina · Married on 09/29/2013

I love your work. You are truly the best DJ. During my wedding I asked for you to have a mix of Caribbean style music, hip hop, and top 40 and you accomplished it all. My family is still talking about how much fun they had and how they didn't want the party to stop. Thank you so much for allowing us to have such a great time. Hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did. Thank you again. Karina & Antonio :)

Robyn · Married on 09/13/2013

She always knows how to throw a party and makes sure everyone is dancing! She did an amazing job at my Best Friends wedding last march and she did a fantastic job at my wedding in September. She's an amazing DJ for an Amazing price!

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Chrisanne truly made this wedding perfect! She knew just what songs to play to keep the crowd happy and made our lives so much easier. She was a coordinator and DJ in one and we can't imagine how our wedding would've been without her!

Jack · Married on 05/19/2013

We booked Chrisanne for our wedding and were very glad we did! She was very helpful throughout the process, from our initial meeting to the final meeting on getting everything arranged and a time-line ironed out. Not only was she a great DJ, she was basically our 'day-of' wedding coordinator and went beyond her duties to make sure our wedding day was enjoyable and worry free. Chrisanne made sure things were running smoothly and coordinated with all our other vendors to have the entire night as we had planned. I would definitely give Chrisanne serious consideration for your wedding or event! -Kat & Jack

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2013

Chrisanne went above and beyond during the entire process. She was always extremely professional and she offered additional services beyond music (e.g. microphones, props, and lights). I would recommend Crystal Lake Productions to anyone and everyone not only because of her experience, but also because prices are extremely reasonable. Chrisanne ran the show and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She had several good ideas that I never would have thought of that gave my wedding a special touch. I'm extremely pleased across the board and would choose Crystal Lake Productions all over again, hands down. If she is not your DJ, YOU'RE MISSING OUT!

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2013

Chrisanne: Upon inquiring for a DJ for my daughters wedding, I knew within 5 minutes of our very first phone conversation that you were the perfect person to MC and DJ for Jennifer and Garrett's wedding. I cannot express how thankful I am for finding you. Everything you did at the gazebo and the reception was so nice and very professional. All of our guests had nothing but praise for your how wonderful the music that you played was and how you made everyone feel comfortable. I know that all of our guests from the very young to the very not so young had a blast. My heartfelt graditute and appreciation is sent your way. Thanks again Chrisanne!!!

Jennifer and Garrett · Married on 05/05/2013

Thank you so much for everything Chrisanne! All the sound was perfect, we got constant compliments about the music, and you were excellent at getting even the most introverted people onto the dance floor! Everyone loved it, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thank you SO MUCH! If you ever need a reference, refer them to me!

Tachina · Married on 03/25/2013

Chrisanne is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She worked hard to make sure everything ran smooth and also made sure to take care of us. I come from Hawaii so she was able to make sure everything went well and kept me in the loop even though we had a six hour difference. We were very tight with money and couldnt afford a actual day of coordinator but she doubled as a awesome DJ and a coordinator. This made my life so easy and I have heard many guests compliment how fun and engaging she was. There was never a dull or awkward moment. She has a beautiful soul and her work is not only profesional but very passionate. She also fit our taste and made sure everything was better than perfect. -Tachina and Edward

Dac · Married on 12/30/2012

Chrisanne was very helpful and accommodating throught out the entire process. She had all the songs we really want, great bose system, & help us stay on schedule with timely announcements. All my guests adults & kids really enjoyed the music. She even brought hats blow up instruments for everyone ... everyone loved it.
    You can't not find a better DJ!

We loved having Chrisanne as our DJ. She was fun at our pre-wedding meetings, very organized and helpful as well. She provided a great music packet to get us going on music selection and helped us with additional song choices as we needed. She kept us on schedule the day of but still made sure that we all had fun and danced!. She was a pleasure to work with and really took care of us. It's clear that she really cares about her brides and grooms. We would not hesitate to recommend her. Thank you Chrisanne!!! ~Angela & Brian Daugherty