51 Reviews for Crystal Herry Photography

Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

So energetic and amazing to work with! My husband hates photos, but she was able to keep him smiling. Time flew by and she captured all of it so beautifully.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal was amazing to work with! She kept the pace moving and had to keep track of a large wedding party. We can't wait to see all the pictures from our special day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal is just amazing! She took command of the day and kept everyone on schedule. She has the best energy and made the process of getting all of those photos painless and fun. She is such a professional and explained everything in great detail before booking. She was on time, actually early and ready to start the day. She stays with you all day which is so amazing, and it is so impressive that she never stops, and is always so pleasant. The entire wedding party, and our families thought she was just the best and so organized.

Profile Picture Meghan , 10/29/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

Crystal was amazing! I got married at Wolf Oak Acres in October of last year. Crystal was super helpful in forming my schedule and being flexible with all the details. Day of, she arrived while my girls and I were getting ready and took lots of pics. Once all dressed, she shuffled us along for more pictures and kept us on schedule! She was very mindful of time and worked to get a lot of great shots outdoors, despite the fact that it was raining. Our pictures turned out beautiful and couldn't be happier with how she captured our day! Looking forward to working with her to pull together our album! Although a tad pricey, we weren't willing to compromise our budget for subpar pictures, and glad we didn't! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7745888, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal is EVERYTHING! While picking out our vendors, my husband and I went in with a theme- choose the vendor that you want to be friends with after all is said and done. Crystal is no exception. I've known of Crystal for about 6 years (due to everyone in the Syracuse area using her) and i've continued to see her work throughout those years. When the time came for me to plan my wedding, there was no hesitation that it was going to be her. She is the MOST CONSISTENT photographer which made me not the least bit worried on how incredible the final product would be. My husband and I are at awe of the stunning pictures she took. We can't stop looking at them and showing everyone we know.Numerous people have commented on how incredible her work was and we couldn't be happier. She is fantastic from start to finish and seriously the best of the best. She is extremely knowledgeable of what is done and needs to be documented on the big day, beyond talented, extremely hard working, provides direction so the day goes smoothly, and just an overall wonderful person. She deserve every accolade and every praise for what she does because her work is simply gorgeous! Thank you!!

Profile Picture julia, 9/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal wasn't available on our wedding date, so we hired Stacey as our photographer and we weren't disappointed. She took over 1000 photos, capturing everything and in a beautiful way. She was friendly and patient throughout and flexible when we wanted several stops for photos before the ceremony. We are extremely happy with our photos and our album.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Crystal was our photographer for our wedding at Glenora Wine Cellars and she was absolutely fabulous. We were faced with what she called the most challenging weather conditions (downpouring rain) she's ever experienced, yet she didn't skip a beat. She found amazing spots indoors and even managed to capture some breathtaking outdoor photos that are so impressive. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable, had such a positive attitude despite the weather and numerous change in plans, and she produced AMAZING photos. Her turnaround time was so fast after the wedding and we couldn't have been more impressed with her overall product. I HIGHLY recommend Crystal!!

Profile Picture Shari, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't say enough great things about Crystal. We live out of town so were only able to meet her briefly while home for the holidays. We instantly knew how knowledgeable she was and that she would be the right person for the job. Right from the start Crystal helped with planning the timeline for the entire day which helped guide the rest of our vendors. When booking other vendors, it was comforting hearing all of their praise for Crystal as well. We often heard " You have the best photographer in the area." On our wedding day, Crystal was so patient, kind, and personable. She took charge and made sure there was no down time- taking opportunities for pictures when appropriate! We haven't even seen our photos yet but know they will be absolutely perfect. We both HIGHLY recommend Crystal.

Profile Picture User5156518, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal was amazing! She's so friendly, fun and easy-going and captured every photograph we wanted! We loved working with her!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal was everything you need in a photographer and more! She is so sweet but at the same time can get impossible groomsmen to follow directions. I have only seen a few images from our wedding so far and they brought tears to my eyes. I cannot wait to see them all. Crystal is amazing at what she does and I know I will hire her again when it's time for family portraits

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/22/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

EVERYONE MUST HIRE CRYSTAL!

Crystal is the best photographer money can buy. Crystal made my wedding planning experience so amazing. She was a part of my team from day one.

#1. She will always e-mail you back- immediately. Every response so kind, responsive and helpful.
#2. She does not judge. You will feel completely comfortable with her. She will make you feel important to her.
#3. Offers you the best deals and packages. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and Crystal never disregarded my budget and gave me a price of $1,600 for 6hrs and All Rights USB. I ended up going for the $2,500 to get unlimited time and travel after our engagement session.
#4. She is your wedding planner. She helped me create a timeline for my day and kept the parents and wedding party organized for the day. Everything went smoothly without chaos because she communicated with everyone. She even came prepared with tissues!
#5. Fast! She is so fast you wouldn't know she is even there. She made every picture taking experience a breeze. She set up all the shots without a shot list provided. She knew who was who in the family and wedding party and didn't miss a single shot. I was so relaxed knowing I could trust her to give me exactly what I wanted.
#6. She has a vision. She can see things we can't. We took pictures in locations she suggested. One location was at Pioneer Business Park just a short drive from Double Tree. With the pictures she took you wouldn't even know we were surrounded by buildings and cars.
#7. First class quality products. Everything you get from Crystal will be amazing with a bow on top.

You will not be disappointed with Crystal. She is the total package. Do not wait to hire her.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal did our engagement photos last summer, and her associate Stacy Claire did our wedding photos last weekend. Then Crystal edited all the photos, and we were able to see them all online less than a week after our wedding, which was amazing. I can't say enough good things about both Crystal and Stacy. We did our engagement pictures at Thornden Park with Crystal, and they turned out awesome. Both do a great job directing you in how to pose, and are very friendly but also professional. Stacy helped us figure out our day of timeline, which was very helpful. We took our first look and bridal party pictures at Green Lakes in the woods, so the lighting was very complicated, but they turned out fantastic. We are beyond thrilled with all our wedding photos - detail shots, bridal portraits, first look photos, bridal party portraits, formal family portraits, ceremony photos, and reception action shots. Everything is beautiful and Stacy & Crystal's services are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal was worth every penny! Amazing service, so happy with our wedding photos!

Profile Picture User4184834, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal was amazing. She is professional but she is also so easy to work with. I'm not a fan of getting my picture taken, but she made it fun. I was sad when it was over.

Profile Picture jennifer, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Crystal Herry and her associate, Stacy Claire. They both were incredibly professional and my photos came out absolutely amazing. I did not see Stacy once in our ceremony but the pictures were incredible, very non-obtrusive style with just excellent pictures. She was able to work well with our large wedding party and we truly enjoyed working with her that day. Both her and Crystal helped us also with planning the timeline of our wedding and had so much experience; they really helped us out a lot in addition to the phenomenal pictures. I have already recommended them to two of my friends, and will continue to do so. The editing as well as the albums were top-quality and I truly am glad I was referred myself to Crystal Herry Photography.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal provided professionalism and quality work that is beyond compare. My wife and I were very happy and impressed by her work.

Profile Picture Ted and Carolyn, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have to say that I normally do not write reviews because I just don't have time but I am making time for this one. Crystal did an amazing job with everything from organizing the day, coordinating our wedding party, getting the shots I wanted done, and just everything!! She showed up and scouted photo ops early in the day, before 11am and stayed to do sparkler pictures with us later in the night at 10:30. She was quick and efficient, not wasting time between shots, unobtrusive while taking pictures, and was super easy to work with. Crystal's personality puts everyone at ease and we heard so many comments from guests on how phenomenal she was. She also doesn't charge extra for staying late or over a certain number of hours, which many do. I would give her 10 stars if I could. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User2954178, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal was great. All of my photos came out beautful, she really captured every moment!

Profile Picture User3376229, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal did an amazing job capturing all of the events of the day! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture User3366030, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal Herry has talent that exceeds anything I have ever seen. We just received our photos and can not believe how perfect they are! Dozens of wedding guests commented on Crystal's efficiency on the wedding...she is easy to work with, very experienced, and fantastic to have around when you're a nervous bride!!!

I will miss Crystal now that our wedding is over...We plan on keeping her involved in our lives as we start a family (we will want many more photos!)

Profile Picture Dena, 2/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where to begin... Crystal was fantastic! Not only did our pictures come out wonderful, but she was also a pleasure to be around on our special day. Based on the quality of her work and her wonderful reviews we trusted her wholeheartedly to capture the once in a lifetime moments of our wedding day. We're so glad that we did. Our friends and family raved about how outgoing and sweet our photographer was, and best of all the shots that she captured. If you're considering Crystal as your wedding photographer you won't be disappointed. Her personality mixed with her talent and love for photography was a perfect fit for us. We simply adored her!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/4/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Crystal was a pleasure to work with and helped us incorporate so many wonderful ideas into our day and photographs! She really did serve as a wedding planner for our big day! We really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to friends and family!

Profile Picture C, 7/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are considering booking Crystal for your wedding, just do it! She was absolutely fabulous to work with and I am so happy with our wedding pictures. She is so professional and really knows what shes doing. She got us moving along throughout the day and took SO many gorgeous pictures that I am so happy to have. She had our pictures posted on Pictage only 6 days after our wedding so we were able to look through them while on our honeymoon, which was amazing. She is very friendly and responsive to emails and phone calls and we never had a problem contacting her. She is the best! Thank you Crystal!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy to have found Crystal and couldn't imagine a better photographer! She is very easy to work with and her assistance with wedding/picture coordination was incredible helpful. I had a number of family members in from out of town, all staying at a bed and breakfast about 30 minutes away from the wedding site and she made no qualms about driving out for pictures. The pictures are a great quality and you don't even know she's there running around the whole time taking pictures! She also has really unique album options.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/21/12, 1 Review