Cruz Coordination Reviews

54 | Charleston, SC

54 Reviews for Cruz Coordination

Micki · Married on 05/16/2015

Jessica from Cruz Coordination was an absolute delight to work with. She has a good eye and brought to life my daughter's vision for her wedding. Everything about the day was just gorgeous. We got many complements from our family and friends. Jessica was always professional and very responsive to the many questions we had during the planning process. She made very good suggestions that we just loved. On the day of the wedding, she was right on top of things and never missed a beat. I am a person of details and I felt totally relaxed on the day of the wedding because I knew Jessica was handling it. She was totally awesome. If I have another event in the Charleston area, I will definitely use Cruz Coordination again. Thank you Jessica!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/11/2015

Jessica was amazing! She really saw her job as making my wedding as smooth and easy as possible for me, and she succeeded by all accounts! My husband and I only had about six months to plan our wedding, but with her help we were able to pull off a beautiful ceremony and reception at Magnolia Plantation. She is very knowledgeable about the vendors and was able to advise us on the best vendors for our venue. Although we hired her for week-of coordination, she was highly responsive to our emails for several months prior to our wedding. As the time drew nearer, Jessica was very proactive about reaching out to the vendors. She knew I had a huge work deadline coming up and did everything possible to lighten the load for me during that time! And thanks in large part to her help, our wedding day went off without a hitch. Even my mom mentioned how impressed she was with how she handled the event. Jessica even drove us around in a golf cart to some off-the-beaten-path spots (in the rain!) to get some of our best shots with the photographer! She really does go above and beyond to make sure that your special day is not only worry-free, but everything you want it to be.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jessica is absolutely awesome. She was our coordinator for my daughter's wedding on 8/27 at Circular Church with the reception at No. 5 Faber. She did an incredible job. She is so organized and her attention to detail is unbelievable. During the planning stages, she always had helpful input and suggestions for decor, vendors, etc. On wedding week-end, Jessica was always one step ahead of me. If I had question about something being done, she had already taken care of it. I was able to enjoy the week-end stress free knowing that Jessica had everything under control. Words cannot express how much I appreciate everything that she did to make my daughter's wedding so memorable and perfect.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jessica Cruz was our wedding coordinator for what I can only describe as a perfect wedding in the fall in Charleston this month (October 2015) at Magnolia Plantation's Carriage House. Her attention to detail was incredible and on the day she made sure that everything ran as smoothly as it possibly could. She was where she needed to be whenever she needed to be there, and equally was able to "blend into the background" discretely enabling the guests to enjoy their time together, catching up with family and friends, without interruption. My wife and I will always be grateful to her for her role in pulling together the most special of days.

Sent on 10/26/2015