Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) Reviews

9 | Monterey, CA

9 Reviews for Crush Entertainment (DJ Services)

Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 1
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 2
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 3
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 4
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 5
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 6

Jordan · Married on 12/16/2017

A.J. is nothing short of awesome and will help make your special day flow just the way you want it. My husband and I were in dyer need of a DJ after we had a potential DJ back out. AJ was very accommodating to us and was very easy to work with. He played all the music we wanted and even hosted the Shoe Game for us. Everything we asked of him was done professionally and exactly to our liking. His flexibility and experience makes him a great candidate for whatever your event maybe. We highly recommend AJ!! Two thumbs up!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

AJ was amazing. He sent a timeline to fill out and list what kind of music we wanted. He taylored our wedding to our every need. He also helped us manage our timeline and had no problem adjusting to last min changes and also checked in on us throughout the night. He is truly amazing and glad to have him as my dj. So many compliments about him from friends and family and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 7

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

He made our reception into a kick ass party! He had all the right music at just the right times and kept everyone dancing young and old! He helped us plan ahead of time (in an easy to do format) and made it one less thing for us to think about day of so we could just party it up with all our loved ones. He goes above and beyond to make everyone happy!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Candis · Married on 08/04/2017

We are so glad we had A.J. dj our wedding! He is so helpful, and not just from the music side of it. He helped plan out the timing for the day and on the day of he helped make things run smoothly and kept us on time. He knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor and he is great on the Mic. A.J. is the life of any party, and you would not be disappointed having him dj your event!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 8

Edward · Married on 01/07/2017

AJ handled everything and also gave us a few pointers that helped with the flow of our service. He is very knowledgeable and was so reasonably priced for our wedding. He is the best and everybody liked him. The dance floor was hoppin!!!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 9
    Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 10
    Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 11
    Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 12

Kathryn · Married on 08/31/2014

AJ was AMAZING! Our wedding guests can't stop raving about how awesome our DJ was.
    Where to start? In the planning process, AJ put me completely at ease- making incredibly helpful suggestions, and answering any little questions I had. When the wedding coordinator at our venue wasn't as available as we had liked, I felt as though AJ took charge and filled in all of the blanks. Everything went so smoothly - we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. That's the way a girl's wedding day should be. Our dance floor was packed - we were so surprised - practically every generation loved the music, from my seven year old niece, to my 87 year old grandmother. My husband and I are not big dancers at all, and had planned to leave our wedding before most of our guests…but come time to leave, we couldn't stop dancing!
    We don't live in the area, but we now actually follow his Facebook page and look forward to attending some of his local public DJ events!
    We can't say enough great things about AJ!! The BEST!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Samantha · Married on 03/28/2014

We use DJ AJ Bee for all our Middle School dances at Chalone Peaks in King City, the students love his music and friendliness. He always responds to me promptly and his rates are great!! We had to change our dance date at the last minute and he was so flexible, it was no problem. We've used him for 5 of our dances in the last 2 years!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/09/2014
  • User3201002 · 2+ years ago

Crush entertainment was the perfect catalyst to a great wedding. He set up all of the music for the ceremony and then moved to the new venue and kept the party going from start to finish. He was not only a great DJ but he made sure everything was on time and that we stayed with the plan. Everybody commented on how much fun our wedding was and I fully agree.
    The groom
    TJ

Sent on 04/16/2013

S. · Married on 10/09/2011

We were extremely happy with the work our DJ (AJ Bee) did at our wedding! Not only did he prepare me for how the reception should roll, he asked me to pick songs for each special moment (wedding party entrance, cutting the cake, flower toss, first dances, etc...), which I still think about and relate to my wedding when I hear them! He kept the reception moving at a comfortable pace without rushing it or dragging things on too long and when it was time to get the dance party started, he kept us dancing non-stop for hours!! He even dyed his mohawk to match my wedding party...LOVED IT!!! (I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the 'hawk anymore, that was by request!)

Sent on 04/17/2013