Cruise & Vacation Travel Reviews

6 | Leroy, MI

6 Reviews for Cruise & Vacation Travel

Donald · Married on 09/23/2016

They give great suggestions on where to go and always go the extra mile to help you plan and have a great vacation. This is the best travel agent we have ever used and will use them in the future every time.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I were married on July 2, 2016. Melody and Frank helped us plan our honeymoon cruise to Alaska. It was a 7 day cruise and it was beautiful! Frank and Melody talked with us several times on the phone and even texted. A few weeks before we left we met in person to go over last minute details. They arranged our flights, shuttle to the cruise and back, hotel that we needed the night before the cruise, the cruise itself, etc. We didn't have to do a thing! Melody and Frank, thank you for making our honeymoon so easy to plan. We couldn't have done it without you! -Owen and Rachel Russell

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jacqueline · event on: 11/06/2011

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary as well as his homecoming from a deployment. This was our first cruise and we had no idea what to expect or plan for. Frank and Melody coached us through the entire process and provided excellent advise and tips. Our trip would have suffered without their help. They followed through to the end and made sure everything was perfect for us.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Patty · Married on 07/24/2011

By far the best and most accommodating travel service we have ever used. The cruise was fantastic. We were continuously pleasantly surprised by the extras we received. The staff at Cruise One was there for us when we had a last minute change. It was very reassuring to have them there for us. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND CRUISE ONE.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Melanie · Married on 06/11/2011

This great agency planned our honeymoon to a tee! We didn't have to do anything, we showed up at the airport in the morning, got on the plane and everything was just a dream come true. We went to an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean with everything included - snorkeling, wind surfing, and so much more. We got our honeymoon package with rose petals on the bed, a private candle light dinner and super excursions - we didn't have to plan a thing but just enjoy. I will definitely use these folks again for our first vacation, and I have told all my friends about how good these folks were to work with- THEY TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING - but most important, they actually listened to me and wanted to know what we like to do most, rather than telling us what we should do. I recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 07/20/2011
  • User6919524 · 2+ years ago

Frank & Melody were very friendly and helpful in the planning of our 25th wedding anniversary trip and cruise to Hawaii. They helped us create a trip of a lifetime. We reviewed many options for day excursions and they booked every thing for us. When we had a cancellation problem, we called them and they were able to call and work it out for us so we wouldn't miss out. They were there for us! They enjoyed helping us plan our trip.
    P & B Clement