Cruelty-Free Beauty Reviews

6 Reviews for Cruelty-Free Beauty

1 User photo

Cruelty-Free Beauty 1

Luiza · Married on 09/07/2019

Great service, nice staff, cruelty-free!

Rie and her team were really great. They came to my apartment before the wedding, saving me the stress of commuting to a beauty salon. The price f the bridal package was reasonable. I love the makeup and the team was very flexible and helpful in suggesting different aspects of the look and making changes and tweaks. Overall, I was super-happy with the total experience. I had full faith in Rie and her team. And all the products they use are cruelty-free! Really recommend them!

Sent on 09/10/2019

M Mcnulty · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved working with Rie!

Rie is the best! I love how natural I looked for my engagement photos. She is so sweet as well. I would 100% recommend her!

Cruelty-Free Beauty 2
    Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Strauch · Married on 04/10/2019

My hair and make-up go to!

Rie is the first person I call for headshots, modeling and editorial shoots. She is an absolute delight as a person and has the ability to adapt rather quickly to the needs of the shoot. Her work is refined and efficient. Also, she knows exactly when to jump in and do quick fluffs and touch-ups while shooting!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Maria · Married on 09/23/2018

Simply the best

Rie was amazing! She was super responsive, listened carefully of what I was looking for, and I couldn't be happier with the makeup and hairstyle I got!!! She uses high-quality cosmetics and I simply love that they're cruelty-free. Do yourself a favor and get Rie, you won't regret!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lauren Mcmillin · Married on 07/12/2016

Talent and perfect execution!

Rie is talented, creative, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She makes you feel comfortable, taken care of, and most importantly beautiful - the best version of your self! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Margaret · Married on 09/13/2013

Beautiful hair and makeup

Rie did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! I have used her for multiple events most recently for my wedding on a rainy day. I left feeling amazing despite the weather and my hair stayed perfect all night while my makeup looked flawless.

She’s so personable and kept me calm despite stressful circumstances. She is passionate about animal rights and only uses cruelty free products which I love. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/05/2019