crowning glory bridal accessories Reviews

5 | Rochester, MI

5 Reviews for crowning glory bridal accessories

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2019

Karen is amazing! I walked in somewhat lost and overwhelmed with what I was looking for and she was able to look at my dress and guide me in the right direction! She made amazing suggestions and was so helpful! I can’t say enough wonderful things about her or her shop. She has a great selection of items and will help guide you in the right direction. She was never pushy and was genuinely interested in making sure I was no less than 100% happy. Thanks so much Karen for taking the stress out of shopping for accessories and making it a fun experience!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kaitlynn · Married on 06/21/2012

“I love Crowning Glory! Karen, the owner and stylist, is professional, warm and friendly. She has an amazing eye for fashion. Her salon is like a treasure trove full of the most beautiful accessories that I've ever seen. It was my favorite bridal shopping experience – Thank you so much Karen for creating my beautiful look for my special day. I can’t wait to go back with my sister who will be getting married in December.

Kaitlynn
    Plymouth, MI

Sent on 01/27/2012

Diana · Married on 09/19/2009

Karen was absolutely amazing to work with. Her boutique is like a girls wedding day dream. All the glitz and glamour you could possibly ask for. I bought my mom a bracelet that she had been eyeing everytime we went in there. It looked stunning when it came in. Now that I am married I still admire all my jewelry from my wedding. You can get anything you want or dreamed of through Karen. You are the only priority everytime you see her, so you never feel rushed or that you are being paid any attention. Thank you Karen.

Sent on 03/21/2010

Aimee · Married on 10/11/2008

Karen was always accommodating my ever changing mind about what I wanted for my wedding day. She helped me look like a princess and even when I decided to buy my bridesmaids presents....stay within budget and look exceptional.

I couldn't recommend Crowing Glory enough!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

Wouldn't recommend! I purchased two pieces from her and once she received her money she was not accommodating at all. I wish I went to etsy or another place!

Sent on 04/05/2017