Hotel Alba Tampa Reviews

Hotel Alba Tampa 7
  • Wayne

Wayne Aiken 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding 5/17/29

I recently planned my nieces wedding at Hotel Alba Tampa. From the start over a year ago Haley Murray ( event coordinator) gave her complete help and time. I live in NJ so I was planning this wedding long distance. I can鈥檛 begin to thank Haley for the insight and help on every detail and question I had. I must commend hotel and staff for a beautiful wedding. The venue , food, bar and catering staff was everything a bride could ask for. The hotel staff starting with receptionist Coleen n Regina , including housekeeping made this an event with lifetime of memories. I highly recommend This venue for any future brides . 馃槏

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Hotel Alba Tampa 15
  • Yahaira

Yahaira 路 Married on 11/25/2018

Everything was great!

I had my reception at the Crowne Plaza and I have no regrets. Haley was the event manager, along with her Team she did awesome. Very professional and friendly, the decoration was beautiful; my guests were very happy and they loved the food.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Leylin

Leylin 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Haley was super nice to us and the hotel is amazing

Sent on 02/06/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Haley made our wedding perfect!

Haley with the Crowne Plaza made or wedding perfect. She helped me coordinate everything from out-of-state, gave amazing recommendations for other vendors, and helped make it stress-free and wonderful. The food was great, Bar was flowing, and accommodation was exactly as expected. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel. Shout out to the shuttle drivers as well - they were amazing!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Hotel Alba Tampa 16
    Hotel Alba Tampa 17

Brittany 路 Married on 10/22/2016

The Westshore Crowne plaza hosted the perfect wedding for me. The hotel was so accommodating not only with my requests, but the requests of my guests (We had around 200 people attend). Maria the wedding coordinator took care of everything the day of my wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing it turned our great! My guests had nothing but good things to say about the hotel and their staff. I would highly recommend them for any wedding in the Tampa area!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Danielle 路 Married on 09/30/2016

A hotel wasn't my first choice for a wedding venue but when I checked this out, it really offered the best price for what you get. I was pleasantly surprised by everything included. With the Crowne Plaza came a miracle named Maria, she was my wedding coordinatior. I've met with her several times and she always made sure that I was feeling confidant and excited about my upcoming day ensuring everything was in place. The day of, I would have been a ball of stress, but maria made sure everything was in place, From the center pices to my wedding arch. She had everyone lined up and waiting, ensured all my vendors were where they needed to be and told me I looked beautiful. I am speechless as to how well planned my entire wedding was and I received multiple compliments on how smoothly everything ran. After the wedding we spent a wonderful evening in our penthouse suit overlooking Tampa bay. I'll never forget how special my day was and how wonderful Maria was. Thank you so much for making my day perfect. ?

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • User6024796 路 2+ years ago

Our wedding was fantastic! Everything was perfect. From the very start we were treated professionally and with attention to any question or request. The hotel staff is so accommodating and warm. We had an amazing weekend!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Cynthia 路 Married on 09/26/2015

Crowne Plaza was a great pick for our wedding. They were flexible in every way possible from meeting times to prices. The event coordinator Maria was absolutely amazing. She was there with us though the whole process and even stayed for most of the wedding to ensure that everything went as planned. They made planning a wedding so much less stressful. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Betina 路 Married on 07/19/2015

The Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore was the perfect location for our nuptial weekend, and all done at an affordable rate. Additionally, the staff members were hospitable and overly accommodating. The Crowne Plaza's true secret weapon is MARIA MATILSZKI!!!

Maria is the social catering manager.. a tremendous on-site event coordinator.. event expert extraordinaire. Her matchless expertise allowed us to succeed in planning our beautiful Florida wedding from Columbus, Ohio alongside my family located in the area, and off-site coordinator.

Accommodations included, but were not limited to the following: a virtual site tour directed by Maria prior to booking the venue, offering our guests an affordable weekend rate, frequent and prompt correspondence, flexibility, rendering detailed diagrams of our ceremony and reception set-up, first-class service by Maria and all staff members to execute an unforgettable, tremendous day that far exceeded our expectations.

We are so grateful for our blessings in the form of Maria M., and the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore! :)

Sent on 07/27/2015

Dawn 路 Married on 12/27/2014

We were recently married at the Crowne Plaza. The ballroom looked fabulous and the staff took such good care of us. We received so many comments about how delicious the food was! Lauren Smith, our wedding coordinator, was extremely helpful and professional, yet fun! She thought of everything...so I didn't have to! I highly recommend the Crowne for any event you may need to plan!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Londy 路 Married on 12/08/2013

Jessica and Crown Plaza were great. Beautiful hotel, friendly and helpful staff. If you are looking for a venue for a wedding or party even professional space this is it!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Hotel Alba Tampa's reply:

Thank you Londy & David for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your planner Ashaki to help bring your dream day to reality. We wish you MANY years of happiness!
  • Margarita

Margarita 路 Married on 07/05/2013

Brides, look no further. The Crowne Plaza 鈥揥estshore鈥檚 motto states every bride deserves a Crowne and they absolutely go above and beyond expectations to make your day perfect.
    Our Wedding Event Planner Jessica Lattenhauer diligently worked with me on every aspect including details that I overlooked. First, she recommended that we create a wedding website and she was able to add the Crowne Plaza as a link on our wedding page. Our guests were able to click on our wedding site and book their hotel rooms with our promotional rate and code. It was quick and easy.
    Second, she gave me a list of vendors, constantly communicating and keeping me on track. She was a tremendous asset to my planning. My wedding was a huge success. The escort card system that Jessica recommended for me to use was absolutely easy and convenient. The staff was able to serve each of my guest meals with no problem. We had a wonderful sit down dinner. Many of our guests stated that their meals were fantastic. A few even stated that their plate presentations looked too cute to eat it. The chef did an awesome job. Jessica鈥檚 recommendation of Icing on the Cake was perfect. Our cake was decorated according to our selection and it was so delicious that when we cut the cake, we both said let鈥檚 have another piece. That was priceless.
    Lastly, the Crowne Plaza Westshore staff greeted each of our guests with a warm positive professionalism and eager to make their stay comfortable and enjoyable. The courtesy shuttle drove many of our guests around the 3 miles radius. Our guests absolutely appreciated having that convenient luxury.
    Our wedding was amazing, we all had a blast and we couldn鈥檛 have done it without the Crowne Plaza Westshore. We will forever cherish our memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Hotel Alba Tampa's reply:

Thank you Margie and Gus for the fabulous review and for choosing us for your special day. It was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you many years of happiness together!
  • User5422438 路 2+ years ago

Over all the whole process was non stressful. My wedding was last minute and Maria along with her staff pulled together a beautiful wedding. Our ceremony had a small hiccup but the staff quickly resolve the problem. Grounds are beauitful.

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • User4271119 路 2+ years ago

The catering manager, Jessica, was very professional and made the whole process fairly easy.

Sent on 07/23/2014

kara 路 Married on 10/08/2016

The crowne plaza westshore did an excellant job with my wedding. Everything was beyond my expectations and my day went perfect. Couldnt have asked for a better time!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Bianca 路 Married on 05/23/2015

Working with Maria was an absolutely pleasure. I was able to contact her with whatever I needed. And I have to say that the last few weeks are the craziest so I was constantly asking 101 questions. The staff at Crowne is professional and my husband and I truly enjoyed our wedding and hotel stay.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Selia 路 Married on 12/10/2017

The wedding coordinator, Haley Powell, was simply awesome. She was very professional, friendly and flexible. Will definitely use IHG again should another opportunity arise.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Hotel Alba Tampa 23
    Hotel Alba Tampa 24
    Hotel Alba Tampa 25

Megan 路 Married on 12/15/2012

Jessica was very accommodating and quick to respond to all of our emails, questions and concerns. Our wedding was a huge success and the Crown Plaza provided great venue for our friends and family. The food was delicious and we would definitely recommend Jessica and the Crown Plaza Tampa Westshore to anyone looking to plan a wedding or event.

Sent on 01/20/2014