Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Reviews

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 5
Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 6
Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 7

Lorena · Married on 10/18/2014

We had our wedding at the Crowne Plaza Ft. Myers and it was a great experience overall.
    From the planning to the end of the reception it was very gratifying. We want to personally thank Jennifer and Billy for their exceptional service.We truly recommend this venue for any occasion.

Sincerely,

Jorge and Lorena N.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

The best wedding weekend!  We just got married and had our dinner rehearsal and reception this weekend October 11th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Bell Tower of Fort Myer. Being a bride is a stressful but from the moment we walked into this beautiful hotel, it was like the weight of the world was off our shoulders. Billy and Jen handled everything I could have thought of and more, even one up-ed a few of my ideas to make them better. The food for both events was fantastic not a complaint from a single guest, and when you have a picky family like mine that it important. I feel you can tell how great a party was when even your guest tell you that the staff felt like family (fun and professional).  Everyone on staff from the front desk to housekeeping was pleasant and always accommodating. Are trip was so great we even extended an extra night.  Anytime we come back to Fort Myers this is the place to stay!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/16/2014

I had my wedding reception here and they were fantastic! We had to change my location here two weeks before the wedding and everyone was very fast and accommodating. I had some strange request and they made it possible without out hesitations. The reception was more amazing then I could have ever dream. The food was awesome and everything was set up perfectly. I would highly recommend this place.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2012

Working with Laura was the best experience of my entire day. From day one she worked with Bob and I on everything from ideas to budget and helped us achieve our perfect day. Thank you Laura for everyhting, without you it would not have been the same.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Denise · Married on 04/16/2011

Excellent venue for a reception! The food was fantastic and everyone commented on how great it was. The wait staff was fast and friendly. The room looked amazing when we walked in after the ceremony. We were pleasantly surprised!

Sent on 04/26/2011
  • Marcy

Marcy Boyle · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Excellent Experience

Philly has been very kind, flexible, professional and amazing. She makes finding a venue so much easier as I expected a lot of stress. She responds quickly, she will answer any of your questions and she is dedicated to make your wedding wonderful.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell's reply:

Marcy,

Thank you for the sweet review! I absolutely love all my brides and making sure everything is smooth and flawless for their big day. I keep no bride waiting with any of their questions! I look forward to you and Jon's big day. We cannot wait to celebrate your big day at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers.

With love,