Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Reviews

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 6
Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 7

Steve · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Experience

Philly and the entire staff at Crowne Plaza Hotel made our wedding experience one we will never forget! From start to finish, they made us feel welcomed, had every detail of our wedding organized and were professional, courteous and patient with my family and friends. I highly recommend this hotel for a wedding or any venue needed! Thank you for all your hard work and for making our experience a great one.

Steve and Nicola Manhertz

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 16
    Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 17
    Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 18
    Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 19

Steve and Nicola,

I could not have asked for a more perfect couple to work with!
    Both of you were so enjoyable and we are the grateful ones to have been able to assist making your wedding day perfect and a memorable experience. You and your guests were a fantastic time!

Courtney Wasko · Married on 06/08/2019

Enjoyable and awesome

Everyone was outstanding and eager to make our wedding perfect in every way.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Olde

Olde Fish House Marina · Married on 04/20/2019

Sons Wedding

My son was married on April 20th, 2019 at Crowne Plaza our experience was absolutely amazing. The day was spectacular and stress free we are so greatful to Philly and her staff for accomidating us along the way from the moment we met, from touring the grounds, the tasting, accomidating us with discounted rates for our guest to stay, having a shuttle available for airport pickups everything was so professional. The guest list was 160 so it was a large wedding and a Gatsby 1920 theme it was so much fun and everything was just perfect.
    I own a restaurant in Southwest Florida so I can be very critical the food was outstanding, Philly went above and beyond along with the rest of her staff and the location was perfect with shops and restaurants in walking distance. The pool was a tropical setting and very relaxing our guests were extremely pleased.
    I highly recommend for a wedding or corporate event , coming for vacation this is a excellent location for the work or pleasure.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 26
    Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 27
    Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell 28

Lisa,

Congratulations again to Brandon and Missi! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your son and daughter-in-law's wedding. What a fun wedding and crowd it was. Our staff appreciate the kind words. I wish you all nothing but the best and hope to see you all again soon.

Kindly,
  • Brandi

Brandi Wagoner (Now Hammersley) · Married on 03/09/2019

Best day of my life

My fiancé proposed November 9, 2018 and we wanted to get married in the spring of 2019…during the peak of season in Florida. Many people spend at least a year planning and there were not very many places available for the dates we had in mind. I was beginning to think we would have to wait until the fall. I happened to stumble upon the Crowne Plaza and thought I should check it out. I contacted Philly Tascher and instantly knew I had found the right person I wanted to work with to plan the best day of my life. She was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule to go and view the venue. I had only been to Shoeless Joe’s and had not really been inside the Crowne Plaza. She walked me to the outside reception area and it was simple, but beautiful. Philly continued to show me the inside of the ballroom (all 4 rooms) and a picture of a wedding that had been there. At that moment, I knew that was where we were getting married. I received a copy of the wedding packages ranging from $60-$100 per person. I went home and explained the venue to my fiancé and we went to see it. He thought it was a central location. We signed the contract and sent it back on 11/30/18 for the March 9, 2019 date. From that moment, Philly was even more spectacular! She answered every email, phone call, sent suggestions, etc. Two weeks before the wedding, my fiancé thought it would be a good idea to add a photo booth. Philly and Billy Yetter met with us and we came up with a plan. Our wedding day was the best day of our life! We had the ceremony of 101 people in the Cayo Costa room, the cocktail hour outside, and the reception in the ballroom. My experience was unbelievable. The service was better than I could have asked for on our special day.

We decided to have full open bar (Arlene Bartoldus was a terrific bartender) for our guests and do the buffet option. Every detail went very smoothly.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Brandi,

I had the absolute best time working with you for your wedding. What a beautiful couple you and Mike are! We really appreciate the sweet compliments. We are very lucky to have a wonderful staff who truly adored the both of you and wanted nothing but the best for your special day.

Taylor · Married on 02/10/2019

Wedding at the Crowne Plaza

Our daughter's wedding was held here in February. The front desk staff was so friendly and accommodating. We had guests stay at the hotel the shuttle from the airport was superb. Our rooms were perfect.Philly was a god send! She went above and beyond for us. The food was fantastic!

Sent on 02/20/2019

JoAnn,

What a pleasure it was to work with you on Taylor and Jacob's wedding! We agree that our staff here is fantastic from the front desk checking in our wedding guests to our banquets team making sure the wedding ceremony and reception runs as smooth as can be. Taylor and Jacob were absolutely stunning and I couldn't have asked for a better Mother of the Bride to work with!

Margaret · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Reception

They were wondeful! They supplied the center pieces, table clothes, chair covers, and food! I paid extra for the background which was beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Margaret,

Thank you for your review! It was such a pleasure to work alongside you and your mother, Laura, for your big day. I wish you and Wesley the very best in your future as newlyweds. Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers for your special day! We were thrilled to be part of it.

Sincerely,

Chelsea · Married on 02/13/2018

I truly could not express how wonderful the Crowne Plaza was for our wedding! Jennifer is the mostly helpfully and kind person i ever had the pleasure of working with! She will absolutely make your dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Barbara · Married on 03/11/2017

Great hotel, exceptional staff with excellent service. Hosted my wedding here and the staff (especially Jennifer and Billy) went out of their way to ensure my stress level was kept down and all my needs and wants were met. Family and friends enjoyed their stay with no complaints. Centrally located so all guests were able to go out and about easily. Staff ensured the day was a truly memorable one. One can't ask for a better place and better staff to help celebrate the start of a great life with your spouse!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Skylar · Married on 12/29/2016

Jennifer was amazing! I was and still am a bit of a planning freak. I contacted her ten months out from my wedding to schedule a hotel block for the out of town guests. She was so quick to respond and accommodate me. I would highly recommend booking the Crowne Plaza for hotel room blocks, as the service and professionalism was top-notch and the price was great considering the time of the year it was and the wedding being in Southwest Florida.

Sent on 12/05/2016

danielle · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Jen in the Crowne Plaza has been absolutely amazing, they took everything off our hands while we got to sit back and relax and enjoy the moment they definitely exceeded our expectations I would highly recommend the Crowne Plaza if you are hosting any type of party!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

June · Married on 10/08/2016

My wife and I had a great time over there. There's a lady named Jennifer Gay that my wife was communicated with her back in forth. My wife said Jennifer had gone above and beyond to help her with our big day. Kudos to her!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

We had one of our wedding events at Crowne Plaza and it was beautiful! Jennifer is great to work with and everything went smoothly. The facility was great! They accommodated all of our needs and everyone had a great time at the event. Would definitely have another event here in the future.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

Jennifer Gay does an excellent job and goes out of her way to assist the bride and groom with virtually any aspect of the planning process, from the largest to the tiniest detail. We were married here on Saturday, March 12, and we couldn't be happier with the way the night turned out thanks to the helpful and friendly staff. Kevin the bartender was awesome, and we kept him VERY busy. We truly appreciate everyone at the Crowne Plaza for making our special day memorable and stress free!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

I loved my stay here! The staff was very friendly and attentive to the needs of me and my bridal party, Jennifer was amazing and she handled everything with professionalism and grace. I would definitely recommend this hotel for all your accommodation needs :)

Sent on 07/31/2016

Robert · Married on 02/10/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception held here. The help we got from the hotel's event planner, Jennifer Gay, was awesome. She was always readily available and gave us many good suggestions. Our wedding was wonderful because of her help. Both the courtyard where the ceremony was held and the banquet room were beautifully decorated. We received many compliments from our guests concerning the venue and the food. We would highly recommend the Crowne Plaza to anyone planning a wedding or other event.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Jaime · Married on 12/31/2015

We had a New Years Eve wedding. From the initial booking of our venue the staff was so helpful and a complete delight. Jen Gay was an amazing coordinate who never said no to anything. She even went above and beyond and provided NYE props and a champagne toast at midnight. Billy who was in charge of the food prepared a delicious buffet that met our needs. We were treated like royalty with the room they provided for our wedding night. They accommodated all my out of town guest. I recommend this place for all important venues and celebrations.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Shelly · Married on 10/10/2015

All I can say is this was the most amazing day ever! Billy the catering manager was astounding! He just took care of everything! The food was awesome and everyone loved it! They handled the liquor also which was perfect! I can't say anything but great and great!!! Thank you JIm Larkin for helping make our "Wedding Crasher" wedding a worldwide hit!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Cynthia · Married on 09/20/2015

First and foremost, Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had 2.5 months to plan my wedding once we decided we wanted to get married in Fl, and Jennifer was the first person to quickly respond to me. The Crowne Plaza was absolutely accommodating, everything was beautiful! Planning a destination wedding was a challenge, but Jennifer and the staff at Crowne Plaza made it so simple and everything turned out better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 09/30/2015

aMY · Married on 07/25/2015

Jennifer Gay and the entire staff at the Crowne Plaza made sure our wedding was not only gorgeous but FLAWLESS in every way! Jennifer was extremely helpful during the planning of our wedding. We literally had no idea what we were doing, where to start, or what things were absolute necessities at a wedding etc. We frequently found ourselves at a stand-still and lost but Jennifer always came to our rescue and pointed us in the right direction whether it be D.J.’s to use, lights, color coordination or anything bump that comes along when planning for a wedding. Huge kudos to Jennifer when she made a cake cutter appear at the wedding when we had forgotten that important little detail. Jennifer was eager to offer her opinions on ideas we had and certainly went above and beyond her normal duties to make sure our day was extra special. The food was amazing with not one complaint from any guests. We had the Flank Steak and the Chicken with a mornay sauce, just delicious! Many of our guests as well as us stayed at the hotel and that stay was equally as nice as the wedding. The Crowne Plaza dedicates exceptional customer service and made sure that everyone that was a part of our special day was treated with the utmost care the entire time. 10 stars!! Especially for Jennifer Gay, she pulled the whole thing off for two people who were clueless in the beginning. Thank you Jennifer and Crown Plaza!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Ryan · Married on 05/02/2015

We recently got married and blocked out some rooms at the Crowne Plaza for our out-of-town guests. I connected specifically with Jennifer Gay - their catering manager - and she was amazing! No matter what questions I had she was always prompt to respond and be as helpful as possible! Working with her was a breeze.

From what I hear, our guests thoroughly enjoyed their stay as well. Rooms were comfortable and spacious and their pool is awesome!

Overall Jennifer made the experience wonderful and I sincerely appreciate her hard work!

Thanks!
    Ryan & Lori

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • Kristan

Kristan · Married on 04/18/2015

They are very understanding n helpful especially jennifer g..if it wasn't for her my wedding wouldn't of happened ...

Sent on 04/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/22/2014

I had my wedding reception here and it was absolutely perfect! My fairytale wedding day came true! Jennifer and Billy really made sure I had everything I wanted and was the way I had pictured it. I didn't have to worry about anything and whatever I asked they delivered. I'm very impressed with the service and how it all turned out. Very reasonable prices which was a big deal for our budget. Loves my experience! I was not disappointed!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Alicia · Married on 11/08/2014

I did my reception at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and my experience was a nice one. The reception was BEAUTIFUL with special help from Billy & Jennifer. I also wanted to express kudos to Jennifer who had major pieces to pick up after I had to go through 2 wedding coordinators before her. The biggest thing was that they honored everything the previous wedding coordinators had told me even though it was wrong. That would have been a HUGE financial stress and strain on me a few weeks before my wedding and they didn't give me any struggle about it. We did hit a few snags at the reception but nothing that completely ruined the evening. We were too busy having a great time and enjoying the beauty of the reception. I appreciate everything Crowne did for us. I especially appreciate Billy who went above and beyond to make the reception come together. My family and friends were raving about him all day. I also appreciate the Crowne food service staff who had all smiles while serving us.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Jeff · Married on 11/07/2014

Our son was getting married and we were looking for a place for ourselves and other out of town guests as well as a nice location for the rehearsal dinner. Great location. Nothing in Fort Myers is close to everything, but there was the mall, lots of restaurants, and the airport and beaches were only a short drive away. The rehearsal dinner was fantastic. It was outside under the stars (but they had a backup if the weather was bad). Excellent food and service, and very reasonable rates. We really liked the pool - it was very scenic with a waterfall and great landscaping. For the dinner, we had a choice between barbecue, Italian (pasta), or a traditional dinner (chicken, pork, roast beef with a carving station). We went with the traditional dinner. We went with an open bar serving wine and beer only, but there were other options. The staff was really flexible and easy to work with. We didn't see the hotel first as we were coming from Indiana. Once we got there and talked things over with the event coordinator, we decided to make a few changes, including scheduling the dinner a little later than planned. The staff was open to all our requests.

Sent on 01/12/2015