7 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills

Wheelchair Access (1)
Private Section (1)
Custom (1)
7 Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills Reviews

Christine and Lauren were absolutely the best! They helped us plan our wedding at their location. We had our Meet and Greet after the rehearsal in their restaurant/bar. We also had a dressing room with great food and drinks for the bride and bridesmaids on the day of the wedding. Our reception was perfect in every way! They helped us plan the meal and the decor. They were very accommodating and helped us work through the many decisions we had to make. We had the majority of our guests from out of town. They gave our guests a price for the block of rooms that was a good value. Finally we had a breakfast in their restaurant on Sunday morning for our out town friends and family. We appreciated having all of our events at the Crowne Plaza and working with Christine and Lauren on them all. The staff at the Crowne Plaza from the chef to the wait staff and the front desk were all helpful and went out of their way to make our wedding weekend perfect!

Profile Picture Judith, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Custom, Indoor, Private Section, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Hors d'Oeuvres, Accommodations, Catering/Bar

I LOVED having my 4/8/17 wedding block at the Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills! We got married (ceremony and reception) less than 5 minutes away at Noah's Event Venue.
Courtney was AMAZING to work with - she answered every question I had and sent me countless room block updates :)
The hotel itself has a 24hr pool that you can bring your own beverages to (no glass) and an onsite restaurant and bar called O'Malley's that I thought was great for breakfast and late night drinks and apps. The rooms are newly renovated, the artwork is modern and the bathrooms are quite large for a hotel (we stayed in a regular King room on our wedding night).
The "shuttle" by the way was a limo bus that held 32 passengers! It was absolutely perfect for our guests and it made our entire night that much better!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel

We stayed here on our wedding night. Everything was perfect!!! I was exhausted and they were ready for us.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We planned our wedding in Lake Orion, MI from out-of-state. We chose the Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills as our headquarter hotel for all of our out-of-state family and friends. This hotel was located near our church and reception venues and provided nicer accommodations and better pricing than other hotels in the area. All of our dealings were performed over phone or email mainly with Christine Lusk.

From the first phone call, our planning and finalizing with the CP was simple. We initially blocked out 10 guest hotel rooms over 3 days for a group rate. When the invitations went out and we needed more rooms (28!), it was no problem. All our guests were extremely satisfied with their rooms. We had a suite at the hotel which was very spacious and nicely furnished.

We looked around for area restaurants that would be able to handle anywhere from 50-80 guests for the rehearsal dinner on friday, and the farewell brunch on sunday. Most places we called required definate headcounts 1-2 weeks in advance, and per plate pricing was expensive. One venue quoted us an amount greater than our reception for 100! We called the CP to see if they could handle these two events, and their menus and pricing were so reasonable that we stopped looking elsewhere immediately.

Our guests were pleased that they only had to go downstairs for dinner on friday and breakfast on sunday. The portions of chicken parmesian were incredibly generous and delicious. CP did not require final headcounts until 4 days prior to each event, which was helpful as we ended up with more guests than initially predicted. Our group was automatically moved to a larger room, without our having to ask. CP even called us to ask what color napkins we wanted for our events. We had a lot of children attending, and pricing was adjusted for children's plates/portions. We got rave reviews from the guests about the belgian waffles on sunday morning, and the breakfast buffet satisfied all our guests (fresh fruit, cold cereal, muffins, eggs, potatoes, bacon, lots of juice).

O'malleys downstairs was a great place to congregate after the rehearsal dinner. The guys shot some pool, and the girls drank at the bar. Many of the kids went swimming in the indoor pool during the weekend.

We put everything on our Discover Card, which made things really simple. Christine and her staff were helpful before, during, and after our events. We highly recommend the Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills for future events.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

I held a block of rooms for my wedding guests at this hotel. Anne-Marie was extremely helpful in keeping me in the loop as to who had booked rooms, how many were left in the block, and how much longer my guests had to make their reservations. It was a pleasure working with this hotel!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/10/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked a block of rooms from the Crown Plaza. Everyone was extremely helpful and quick to respond. The rooms were great, especially for the price. My out of town family was expecting a low budget room but were pleasantly surprised! The 24 hour pool was great to relax in too, after all the festivities! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.2

Stayed here with wedding party. Excellent hotel. Beautiful rooms. Not too bad on prices.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/26/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)