Crown Street Productions Reviews

7 | Lake Grove, NY

7 Reviews for Crown Street Productions

Lisa · Married on 06/13/2015

Karen and Mari are AWESOME!! I cannot say enough good things about these two wonderful individuals and the fabulous work that they do.

We weren't sure if we were going to hire videographers for our wedding, but decided to at the last minute…and it was, hands down, one of the best decisions that we made around our wedding. They are such a joy to work with, and captured our day so perfectly. My husband and I have watched our video over and over, and I am still in awe of the incredible job that CSP did. They captured so many sweet, intimate moments, and the video really conveys the love and joy that we and our families felt that day. Additionally, Karen and Mari were always quickly responsive and available, and I felt like we were always their priority--which is such an important feeling when you are stressed about planning a wedding! We will cherish this video forever and would strongly urge anyone thinking about a videographer to hire Crown Street Productions!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Marlo · Married on 10/25/2014

I have no words for how happy my husband and I are with our video. We interviewed SO MANY wedding videographers (after ours cancelled on us) but, when we met with Karen and Mari we knew it was a match. We had coffee together for THREE hours, and felt like they really understood us. They were a joy to work with throughout.

Then, a few months after our wedding, we got the most incredible video. We were able to relive our wedding all over again! And Karen and Mari took into account the things we really loved about their other videos (which we watched obsessively) and cut ours to the 2 songs we picked PERFECTLY. Within moments of my sending the video to friends and family I was inundated with comments that is was, hands down, the BEST video they have ever seen! On facebook I received message from people I have not spoken to in years just because they wanted to compliment the amazing work!

They caught incredible moments that I know I will treasure forever. For example, they got a shot of my grandmother clapping during the reception and my going to hug her. But that was a hard moment to capture and they needed to get the shot as I was hugging in between roughly 5-10 people. These moments alone are enough to recommend them!

In addition, they completely blended into the background on the day of. You would imagine with the two of them, plus our two photographers, the presence our be obvious and a bit much. It absolutely was not. They captured the mood and tone of our day perfectly. We love Crown Street!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Emma · Married on 06/21/2014

Everyone gave me the same piece of advice before I got married, that the day would go by so fast I wouldn't eat or drink a thing, and I wouldn't remember anything. That seemingly minor token, is 100% true, which makes having a video of that day, pretty much priceless.

I wasn't that interested in a hiring a videographer, it seemed intrusive, and we wanted our wedding to be very personal. That being said, I was completely wrong about the experience, CSP was kind, attentive, and made suggestions for our wedding that I never would have thought of. They also helped our photographer get some really beautiful shots. Karen and Mari took so much time to get to know us, that on our wedding day it felt like true friends were filming it for us. And that was essentially the result of the video, it really felt and looked like it was made by people that cared about us, and I can't describe how unique and valuable that was.

I love that I can watch that video, squeeze my husband's hand, cry (every time I watch it) and remember what a beautiful day it was. Also, being able to share it with friends or family who couldn't make it, is such a gift in its own.

Of all the many vendors we used on our wedding day, CSP was by far the one that blew us away. I recommend them to all of my friends planning to get hitched.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2014

We added videography at the last minute and I'm SO glad we did. Mari + Karen were totally awesome and flexible throughout the process. We loved working with them so much and can't wait to see the end result!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

lauren · Married on 05/03/2014

Mari and Karen are absolutely amazing (and that's an understatement)! We could not have asked for a more beautiful video (both our long and short one). We both teared up the first time we saw it, and have easily watched it a dozen more times, probably more. While watching it, I didn't even remember some moments from that day, and they captured all these little details while being completely unobtrusive. We got endless compliments from our family and friends, and I'm so happy they were available to work with us on our wedding day. When we had issues with our photographer, they provided us with extra snippets from our day, which was beyond thoughtful. Seriously, engaged people: if you want an amazing wedding video done by two incredibly sweet and talented ladies, Crown Street should be your top choice.

Sent on 07/07/2014

dan · Married on 10/30/2013

When I decided to surprise my boyfriend Tim with a proposal in Central Park, I asked my best friend Karen to snap some photos as it all went down. And it went down and he said "yes". Thankfully my sleuthing friend Karen caught all the right moments. Three years later, as we prepared for a very intimate wedding in our home base of San Francisco, I knew we had to have this same look and feel as the original engagement and so Karen needed to capture the day again, only this time we wanted video. Well, what we got was something neither of us was prepared for. Anyone that was not there for the day and watched the video could only say "i was there. that video gave me your day". It's an amazing record of the event that we've been able to share with all of our friends and relatives who weren't there. and somehow she was also able to include those sleuthing pics from years ago, which was the added bonus to an already perfect video. Writing this gives me joy that i can brag, thank, and recommend Karen for the amazing gift that she created for us. Karen is a consummate professional, who shot so naturally, I would often forget that there was a camera around. We didn't have a typical wedding or wedding day and wasn't sure what to expect in the video, but what we ended up with blew my mind. It was masterfully cut and my husband (so cool to say that) and I couldn't be happier with the way Karen created our day. I'll sum it up. I had no idea that Karen could create a "brand" of sorts of Dan and Tim, but she did. That video is us, from the editing to the shot angles all the way to the song that she chose for us. Unfortunately the first time i watched it i was at my desk and cried like a 8 year old girl, but that's my fault, not Karens:). If you're in the market for a unique, high quality video, for a wedding or otherwise and you also appreciate someone who will get to know your style and create your day: hire Crown Street Productions!

Sent on 02/07/2014

They were absolutely lovely and couldn't have been kinder. I was very worried about having video at the wedding as I have always seen videographers be incredibly intrusive or rude to guests. However Crown Street was AWESOME. Couldn't have been nicer. I didn't even know when or where they were filming, and the final product was amazing. So happy my husband convinced me to do video for our wedding, and SO SO happy we were lucky enough to work with Crown Street Productions.

Sent on 01/15/2015