CROWN LIMOUSINE INC Reviews

11 | Bensalem, PA

11 Reviews for CROWN LIMOUSINE INC

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2014

It is rare that I give such a good review on anything but Crown Limousine really made my wedding day run smoothly! They were on time (actually 15 minutes early), the limousine was clean and up to par, and the driver was extremely polite and helpful; let alone very patient as I had a ball gown styled dress which needed a lot of assistance getting in and out the limo. The wedding package was also a great deal, very affordable (especially after the amount I actually spent on my wedding) I was very pleased with the service. Even the booking went smoothly, no problems at all. I recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/12/2013

Driver arrived 15 minutes early for our event and was very professional for the entire 3 hours. Overall it was a very positive experience, and I would recommend this company to others!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Natalie · Married on 07/12/2014

Excellent service! I booked the party bus through crown limousine and was very pleased with the service. I have had terrible history with limousine companies in general but crown limousine did not leave a bitter taste in my mouth. All aspects of the company were great to my accommodations. The booking went fast and smoothly, the driver was prompt, the bus was tidy, and the price was right. I would book with them again for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Michelle · event on 09/21/2013

I had many options to choose from but I was drawn to Crown from the initial conversation I had with the reservation specialists Lakeya. She was so helpful and patient. I was unsure what I wanted to do in the city and she suggested many different places that were upscale. My driver was very pleasant and attentive to my every needs. We made multiple stops it was 8 of us celebrating my 40th birthday. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and In will be using their services again!

Sent on 09/27/2013

I recently used Crown Limousine for my wedding and the quality overall of the limo bus we had was outstanding. We also got a very good price on the bus compared to every other limousine company we called they had the fairest prices. The driver we had for the bus was also great he was very friendly and a drove safely and it was a very enjoyable time. The lights in the bus were so pretty and they had a ton of ice cold drinks it was truly a blast. :)

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • User3556654 · event on 08/30/2013

I rented the white Lincoln limo for my 32nd Birthday. I received a 10% discount because I booked it online which was a great deal. The driver was on time and professional. I must say he was also very patient with us being that we had a change of plans. I decided to go "bar hopping" and he was very attentive opening and closing the doors. We were enjoying ourselves so much that we decided to rent it for an additional hour. The whole experience made my 32nd Birthday a Memorable one.

Sent on 09/24/2013

3.0

Crown Limo was on time and did the job. They were responsive to my calls and questions and booking was easy. The driver was friendly and helpful. My only issue was they needed to turn the air on in the bus before we got in! We had to ask for it to be turned up, and with 17 people in the bus in formal wear, it was getting sweaty. Also, they should clean the stairs coming up the limo bus for each new customer. This may seem nit picky, but when you have a wedding dress that is expensive, you don't want to get dirt on it! Overall, I was happy with the service.

Sent on 07/13/2013

3.6
      3.0

Unfortunately, I was extremely disappointed in the party bus we had for the bridal party. I don't know about the party van because I was not in it. But the party bus for the bridal party was extremely hot. There was definately not enough air conditioning in the back of the bus. I would also recommend that the driver or company inquire about any other events happening during the receptions so they can plan accordingly. Our driver was not able to get to our event at the end of the reception to take our guests back to the hotel until 1 hour after the event ended. I had some extremely unhappy guests and it was not something I felt like dealing with after having such a great day.

Sent on 06/27/2012

sam · Married on 03/31/2015

1.0

Absolutely HORRIBLE service!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! They never showed up on our wedding day and they ILLEGALLY overcharged our credit card by 590 dollars. The owner refused to do ANYTHING.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Daniel · Married on 06/16/2017

0.4
      0.5

Horrible experience. First off, the bus was late because he had two flat tires. Second, the A/C was not working at all (wedding was in June...) and we had a 45 min trip thus, the entire wedding party was sweating. Third, the bus smelled like strippers. After the wedding, I e-mailed and called Crown, but I got no response. My wife then called and she spoke with an extremely rude person. On top of this, they charged me an additional $150 without my authorization. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/31/2014

0.0

I rented a limousine through this company for my wedding. As the groom and his men, including my two year old nephew, were on the way to the venue they got in an accident. The accident was not the driver’s fault, but his behavior afterwards was completely unacceptable. He displayed an extreme case of road rage, screaming like a lunatic. He raced recklessly through a mall parking lot at 40 mph. As he exited the vehicle, he yelled and cussed at the other driver. He even went so far as to pound the other driver’s vehicle with his fist. He then proceeded to get back into the car, and leave the scene of an accident. He was subsequently pulled over by the cops. Luckily, the police officer was kind enough to expedite the process and get the men to the venue on time. Understandably, they chose not to tell me about the incident right away because they didn’t want to upset me on my wedding day. I didn’t find out about it until the reception. The same driver came back after the reception to take us to the hotel. I refused to get into the vehicle, as I did not feel safe after his behavior earlier that day. I called Crown Limousine a few days later, and spoke to the owner. He refused to refund ANY of the money for the limo. He told me I should have cancelled the return trip if I didn’t want to pay for it. Sorry, I was too busy getting married. He was rude to me on the phone, and completely unsympathetic. If he had just refunded my money, at least for the return trip, I would not be writing this review. I have since been to the police station, and have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I strongly recommend finding another company to rent your limousine.

Sent on 06/26/2014