115 Reviews for Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

Photobooth (5)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Disco Ball (1)

We had DJ Dee and she was absolutely fabulous to work with!! We highly recommend requesting her. She was full of energy but not over the top—it was a perfect balance for us. We didn't send her a list of music requests, just some genres to choose from and she nailed it. People were dancing all night!!! We had an amazing evening! Thank you DJ Dee! :)

Profile Picture Kallie, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Terry Moran was amazing and kept the reception flowing smoothly. He also did our ceremony music which brought people to tears. Just beautiful. He also got our vision and ran with it. The Photo booth was also a super popular destination on the day!! He played a mix of music that kept people dancing all night!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Terry, the owner, was our DJ and I can't recommend him highly enough! He was very professional and detail oriented, and had great ideas for us to make all the details of the music perfect. The uplights were gorgeous without making the reception feel like a nightclub, he had excellent equipment so the sound quality was great, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. We are so glad we went with Terry/Crown!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/17, 5 Reviews
3.9

Crown Entertainment was wonderful to work with. Sara was very responsive and I even got to talk initially to the owner when I was searching for DJ companies. Jon was our DJ and he was great. There were a few small hiccups but it was all in all a great experience with Crown Entertainment!

Profile Picture Shaunna, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Chris Makiej provided the ceremony, cocktail and reception music for our wedding at Waterville Valley, NH. Chris was great to work with and definitely wanted to make sure we had a good time! From the very beginning of the planning process he was friendly, honest, and laid back. He listened to all our ideas, discussed his style, and gave us great advice. Everyone loved the music he played at our reception and guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night. We got tons of compliments from our friends and family after the wedding. Thanks again, we highly recommend Crown Special Events!!

Profile Picture Juliann, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris and assistant were great. Photobooth was a hit. Music was great. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephen, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be more thrilled with our choice to work with the Crown Special Events team. DJ Terry was absolutely fabulous to work with through the entire process, but especially in the few weeks leading up to the wedding as well as day of. Wedding day is such a whirlwind and DJ Terry kept us on track getting through everything that needed to be done so we could start the party! Due to some last minute crisis the week before the wedding, we didn't get everything done we were supposed to for Terry. He didn't miss a beat. HE KIlLED IT. DJ Terry really made us feel like we were his only event all summer. He really listened to what our vision was and brought it to life! He literally had people on the dance floor during the dinner music!! We also used their uplighting and it was absolutely PERFECT. I cannot say enough good things about Crown Special Events! Crown, Thank you guys for everything. We are so lucky you were able to make our big day so very memorable!!!

- Morgan & Tim Beall

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

The dj was great and very accommodating to our special requests

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review

Crown Entertainment provided the ceremony, cocktail and reception music for October outdoor wedding. Terry and his assistant were awesome. They were easy to work with and had everyone on the dance floor groov'n. We highly recommend Crown Entertainment.

Profile Picture User7475853, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Terry and all the crew at Crown were outstanding to work with. From scheduling the initial phone calls, to meeting up in person and of course the actual event, they were nothing but top notch pros. All were accommodating, courteous and nailed the performance at our wedding. Would highly recommend working with Terry and Crown!

Profile Picture User7286212, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Chris and Terry were great to work with! They were very responsive, open to everything we wanted to do, and they gave us great advice based on their experience. Everyone loved the music Chris played at our wedding and we got tons of compliments after the event. The sound at our ceremony was great too, and everyone had a great time using the photo booth. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 9/10/16, 1 Review

Working with crown entertainment was one of the best decisions I made! Our DJ Terry was awesome! The music he played during our wedding was perfect and he even created a video of pictures of us for our 1st dance. He also did jib jab on some of the music videos putting our faces on the people in the music videos and it was hilarious all of our guests loved it!
We also rented the Photo Booth from crown entertainment and it was such a hit! It went along perfectly with the theme of our wedding it had such an original and rustic look to it. Our guest loved going to the Photo Booth it was probably the most popular thing about our wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews

We hire Barry for our wedding and were so happy with our decision. He was really easy to work with during the planning and he made our wedding reception SO much fun. My fiance & I loved him and so did our guests! If we were doing it all over again we'd hire Barry again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

We chose Crown Special Events for our April wedding, and it’s one of the best decisions we made. DJ Terry Moran is AMAZING!!! He is professional, accommodating, flexible, down to earth, and so much fun to work with. I was really nervous about choosing a DJ, because I had read bad reviews from other brides about their experience with other DJs in the area, but as soon as I met with Terry he put my mind at ease, and he went out of his way to make our day special. The online portal Crown uses is awesome and makes planning and customizing your event so easy. They have really great packages, and their pricing is very reasonable. The package we chose included up lighting, a custom lighted monogram, and we added the photo booth. The up lighting and monogram were beautiful and really added the touch of elegance we were looking for. The photo booth was so much fun, and the pictures we have from it are hilarious. One of my biggest fears was that no one would dance, but Terry had everyone up and dancing all night long. It’s been a month since our wedding, and I still have family and friends calling me to say how much fun they had and how awesome our DJ was. If you really want your wedding to be amazing and unforgettable then trust me, hire Crown Special Events because they really are amazing and the best of the best!!

Profile Picture Leeann, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Terry was awesome, affordable, accommodating and entertaining! Our wedding would not have been the same without him! He had everyone up and dancing all night long and the place was lit beautifully with an awesome monogram and some phenomenal up lighting! Our photobooth was also through Crown Entertainment, the backdrop not only matched our colors, the props were hilarious and we could fit a large number of people all at once! We had a cellphone charging station and even some pretty cool retro microphones for speeches and such! We would absolutely recommend Crown Entertainment to anyone!

Profile Picture Abigale, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

They were ABSOLUTELY amazing! Highly recommend! They were great at communicating and great with my guests.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Terry and his team at Crown were the only entertainment specialists I would trust with our wedding. We interviewed several DJ's and from the moment we met Terry I knew "this is the guy". He met with PJ and I, basically became a great friend as he learned about our plans for the day. And it showed. He did everything he could to work with other vendors. He is worth every penny. He deserves every accolade he is nominated for and more!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Professional in every way but more than that, Terry made us feel like family - as if our wedding was a top priority. He helped co-ordinate with the other vendors and did so with a smile. Our day went off without any issues that we were made aware of, meaning we could just relax and enjoy the weekend we spent more than a year planning. Thank you Terry for an outstanding job. You and your crew helped make our day even more special, and I could not imagine having hired anyone else.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Thank you for such a entertaining wedding for my favorite cousin PJ and his new husband Ryan! I truly enjoyed your style of entertaining. You deserve an award!

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/11/15, 1 Review

Great times, great wedding. Fun dance music. Thank you for everything !

Profile Picture User6081234, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

I cannot speak highly enough of Terry, Chris, and the rest of the staff at Crown DJs. I was truly impressed by the professionalism that they demonstrated from our very first meeting. It was immediately clear to my wife and I that Crown DJs were the right crew to entrust with our wedding.

Their quick response to questions, attention to detail, and dedication to ensuring that the wedding matched our vision was very refreshing. Our DJ, Chris Makiej, was great about helping us match the ceremony and reception to our personalities, suggesting great songs well suited to the occasion and our personalities.

From the moment the reception began, Chris was clearly in his element, kicking off the festivities with two songs would definitely have been on my list if I'd thought about them. Those two selections really stand out as a testament to Chris' ability to get in tune with the music my wife and I envisioned for our big day.

Chris really delivered on our vision of a fun wedding, kicking out the jams that got people dancing on the dance floor and having a great time. Chris played everything from classics like Stevie Wonder to recent radio hits in seamless fashion. The uplighting really helped transform the room from a hotel function space into a joyful party.

Chris also demonstrated a knack for handling the unexpected. Midway through the reception my mom decided she wanted a Mother-Son dance and wanted something slow that we could dance to, though all she could suggest was "something slow". Chris was able to take that little bit of information and deliver astounding results. He cleared the dance floor like it had been part of the plan all along. His choice of Kenny Loggins' "Danny's Song", was perfect and set the stage for a beautiful moment between my mother and I as we danced about and she reminisced on how she use to sing "Danny's Song" to me when I was young. After the dance, Chris got everyone right back on the dance floor without missing a beat!

Profile Picture Danny, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Terry is absolutely amazing. He listened to what we wanted for music and ran with it. He worked seamlessly with all the other vendors that he had never worked with before making the night stress free and perfect. We got married last October and people are still talking about the vibe of the wedding that was completely set by DJ Terry's amazing music. He can read the crowd perfectly and knew the right song to play at the right time. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event!!

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews

DJ Chris ran our ceremony and our whole night, making sure all of our important details were taken care of and on time. Besides his efficiency, DJ Chris has a personality like no other; Outgoing, funny, laid back. Everything we are and loved having in our DJ! He made us feel very comfortable and listened to every suggestion and request we made. We would recommend Crown Entertainment, especially DJ Chris, to everyone looking for a great DJ with the total package. We went with the ceremony, up lighting, monogram, and 5 hour plus 1 hour overtime Dj service! Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/26/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Terry is definitely one of the best people to work with. He is kind and cares not only about the couples' opinions but the overall wedding atmosphere for their guests. Terry has many options for various budgets and is very accommodating to items you want to take out or add to a package deal. Terry removed some items that were not needed for us and instead gave us a credit. In the end we received ceremony & reception music service, and 12 uplights. Crown Entertainment is a little on the expensive side, but does is an "all inclusive" type of service. We were very picky about our selection, and it was accommodated to the T. First, an online organization tool is used to set up all that is needed with DJ services (not only types of music, but specifies what song to walk down the isle to, to exit to, to enter as a couple, for wedding party entrance, f/d song, m/s song, last song, no play lists, etc). If this is filled out, it makes it much easier for Terry to go through and see what exactly it is you need. Terry also guides you through parts of your actual wedding (cuing for toasts, introductions & helping to set up the proper lines for this). The photobooth was by far the best decision. It is not an ordinary photobooth, nor is it a person taking the picture, but you do get to design your logo for the picture, every person in the picture is able to receive a photo strip, online photos are available, and one photo strip was set aside in a photo album that each wedding guest signed! This was truly a pleasure to see when the night ended. We had some microphone issues, but we believe it was our JP not positioning it correctly. We would highly recommend Crown!

Profile Picture Selina, 9/6/15, 1 Review