Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Reviews

122 | Concord, NH

122 Reviews for Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

Amy Welch · Married on 08/13/2011

Crown Entertainment delivered on everything we asked for and more. Professional, courteous, trustworthy - we had to worry about nothing because we knew they were professionals and we let them do what they do best. Top notch services and truly added to the wedding reception - every guest left full of happy. Thank you Terry and team!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Meghan · Married on 08/06/2011

Terry did the music, uplighting and photobooth for my wedding at the Andover COuntry Club. IT was even better thani ever could imagine, and the photo booth was a HUGE hit! we even got an album that night with a copy of everyones pictures along with personal messages. I would definitely reccomend Terry for any event!

Sent on 12/15/2011

nicole · Married on 06/25/2011

We hired Crown Entertainment to DJ our wedding and to provide up lighting for our reception venue. DJ Terry Moran was very flexible and offered a lot of knowledge to make our day perfect. Terry walked us through all of our options and was so helpful when we needed his input. We had several conference calls to make sure things were lining up just the way we wanted. The uplighting that Terry provided made the ballroom glow. Another special touch we incorporated was a custom monogram on the ceiling of the ballroom.The lighting and monogram was coordinated with our wedding details and wasn't over the top. It was the perfect touch. Terry had multiple sound systems set up for us as we had an outdoor cocktail hour, dinner inside 2 different areas and dancing in the ballroom. Terry did a great job on our music. We had greek and portuguese music tied in to the old school and current songs. There were a lot of songs we wanted to make sure were played throughout the day and Terry didn't let us down. He positioned everything just right. The floor was rocking all night. We would highly recommend Crown Entertainment. We were so glad to have Terry Moran be a part of our day!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Danielle · Married on 06/11/2011

The uplighting was AMAZING!!! It really brought everything together. I was so happy with everything. I would and will recommend Crown Entertainment to anyone planning a wedding. They made everything so easy and seamless. Great experience! Very happy customer!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2010

Terry, our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and more and that was due in part to you and your assistant. You wouldn't believe how many comments I received about how great you guys were and how the dance floor was constantly packed. I have to say that I have never been to a wedding where more people of every age group danced the night away together. We are truly thankful for everything you did! You rock! Fondly, Ashley and Justin :)

Sent on 12/13/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Ashley! The castle in CT was the perfect setting for your big day. Thank you for choosing us.

Dan · Married on 10/02/2010

Crown Entertainment helped make our day memorable beyond words! The music was an impressive flow of new and old school music often times mixed together like nothing I have ever heard before. Our dance floor was tearing it up all night! The lighting they provided surprisingly made a big difference and created a very unique ambiance. Terry was great to work with, he was extremely professional from start to finish. He and his company were worth their weight in gold!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks for the nice words, Dan. I knew the lighting would make more of an impact than spending the budget on flowers. Keep in touch.

Denice · Married on 08/14/2010

We hired Crown Entertainment to DJ our wedding (including ceremony music) and to provide lighting for our reception venue. We've been to a lot of weddings over the years and truly believe that a DJ can make or break the event, so we were very picky about our own DJ! Terry Moran met with us long before the big day to start going through the details. The poor guy probably didn't know what he was getting himself into with us. But, not only did Terry tolerate our compulsiveness about details, he totally understood our concerns. He also gave us some great additional ideas about how to make the reception even better than we had imagined. For one thing, the lighting details he added to the reception hall were amazing - very tasteful, totally appropriate for our venue, coordinated with our wedding colors without being cheesy, and definitely worth the small added expense! We really couldn't believe what a difference accent lighting made - it was beautiful! Then there was the entertainment… Starting with the ceremony, everything was flawless. We had an outdoor wedding ceremony, so having a good sound system was critical. Crown Entertainment thought of everything, from the unobtrusive placement of speakers to the wireless microphones for the JP and Groom. Our guests never would have heard a thing without those microphones. Following the ceremony, our DJ kept everyone entertained during cocktail hour with great music while my husband and I ran off to have photos taken. By the time we returned, everyone was in a very festive mood. During dinner, the DJ coordinated a couple very cute guest involvement ideas (such as a fun alternative to the clinking wine glass tradition, which we were not particularly fond of). I have to say, my husband and I are not exactly big fans of most wedding formalities and traditions. We were pleasantly surprised by all of the ideas Terry gave us that helped keep our guests involved during the reception without feeling like the whole event was totally scripted out. But, of course, the BEST part of our experience was the music. After dinner, the music worked its way up to an unbelievable night of some pretty unbridled (pardon the pun) dancing!! I don't think there was a single person at our reception who didn't make their way onto the dance floor, and most never left. The pictures we have from that dance floor are PRICELESS. The music played was perfect for our group - and for my husband and I. We are probably a bit biased, but we really felt like our wedding was the most fun wedding we have ever been to. In fact, months later, most of our guest are still saying the same thing. I am pretty sure that doesn't usually happen, and I think that Crown Entertainment had a lot to do with it. As if it wasn't already clear, we HIGHLY recommend Crown Entertainment!! And, we are happy to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Denice, I'm glad all of our brainstorming worked. This was certainly not a 'traditional' wedding, but one of the most creative ones I have been to. The group you invited certainly made the 4+ hour drive worth the trip for us!
  • asiamilone

Asia · Married on 06/19/2010

We had the best time and mostly because the music! Everyone was dancing and having a great time. DJ Terry Moran also had a banging slideshow on the wall and fun music videos will the partying was rocking!!!

We LOVED every minute of the music!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Asia & Travis,
    Thanks for making me a part of your special day. The setting was fabulous, and you had such a fun group. I think the photography really captured all the fun we had that day.

Robert · Married on 05/08/2010

Terry used his knowledge of weddings in general to give us some pointers on venue and photographer that we wouldn't have known otherwise. Really went above and beyond in preparation and on the day of the event. Both my wife and I would highly recommend Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 07/29/2010

Robert,
    thanks for this nice review, I'm glad you were happy. Your wedding coordinator has reached out to us, which was nice. Please keep in touch.

Bryan · Married on 11/14/2009

DJ Terry was early to my event, asked questions about what we were looking for musically for our wedding (specifically what songs we did NOT want), and then put on a fantastic show. My guests had a great time dancing the night away and the comments I heard were nothing but positive. I am very pleased with DJ Terry and Crown Entertainment and ended up booking him for my company's Christmas party (another great event). I definitely recommend Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Larry, I'm glad you were happy, and we are happy to help you out with any event, anytime.

Bill · Married on 07/25/2009

Terry did a fantastic job at our wedding and was a big part of why everyone had such a great time... the dancing never stopped!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Bill,
    Such a wonderful day up in the White Mountains! Thanks for choosing us.

Alexis · Married on 10/04/2008

For our wedding event the choice was easy, to exclusively use Terry Moran and Crown Entertainment & Uplighting.

We've known Terry for years and have been to many of his events and find he always exceeds your expectations. When we asked Terry to host our special day, he was prompt to confirm availability of our wedding date and then requested that we meet to review and plan a show that met our taste but also would leave our guests with a great experience. Needless to say, the entertainment at our reception personally designed by Terry blew everyone away!

We would not only use Terry and his company for our entertainment needs again, but recommend booking him early in your wedding planning!

Sincerely, John & Alexis Kneeland

Sent on 08/17/2010

John & Alexis,
    Good to hear from you both. I'm glad life is great for you & the family. Please keep in touch.

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2005

Terry was a professional from the begining of our talks about what we needed for our big day. He provided insight, knowledge and advice that saved me time & money when it came to planning our wedding. He was very focused on what WE wanted the day to be, then helped us come up with a great plan.
    The day of the wedding did not go perfect (late limo, too long getting ready, etc) but Terry and his staff were fantastic. His time on the microphone was classy and fun, and he rocked the house! I didn't realize how all types of genres of music could blend together and make such a great party. My guests had a fabulous time. To see all the people you love enjoying themselves so much made me very happy. I would highly recommend Terry & Crown Entertainment to anyone that is looking for more than a 'typical' DJ!

Sent on 04/14/2009

Joseph · event on: 06/03/2012

Terry at Crown Entertainment made our daughter's Christening a unique and memorable event. People who attended are still talking about how entertaining Terry and his staff were. We had amost 200 people and Terry provided something for everyone.

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • User2850365 · event on: 10/04/2012

Terry Moran did an excellent job with our event. His employees were profesional and Terry even came to help with the event himself. All of the work that was done was profesional and above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend this company to any of my freinds, family and colleagues.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Denise · event on: 05/11/2012

Terry is a very old friend and because of reconnecting on Facebook I knew of his services. We held a fundraiser for the Jimmy Fund and in the planning process I recommended Terry for our DJ because of our past friendship and because I knew this charity is very near and dear to his heart. He was AWESOME!!! It was our first time running a fundraiser and with his expertise, we raised over $14,000!!!! We are making this an annual event and Terrry will be helping with the planning this time. My planning team and myself are looking forward to working with him again!

Denise Ranelli Smith

You should add a category to the event type for fundraiser or at least other.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Matt · event on: 10/21/2012

My daughter's birthday was a hit with the kids and the parents. The staff at Crowne was professional and accomodating. I would recommend them to anyone for an event and I too will be using them again in the future!!
    Thanks Terry!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Matt thanks for the nice words. The photobooth for kid's parties has really taken off for us. Please keep in touch. -Terry

Beth · event on: 10/27/2012

Terry Moran was the DJ extraordinaire for our PTO fundraiser last fall! Our themed parties are the main fundraiser, and Terry is very supportive of school events! He really impressed us with his professionalism and his suggestions to make our event complete. The Photo booth was a huge it! Terry's music selections were loved by all... not one complaint! We are thoroughly looking forward to working with him again this year for the sequel "superhero party". It's comforting to know he is as excited as our theme as we are.
    Highly recommended by our PTO, and the local venue where we hold our event: The Bull Run Restaurant.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Beth, we look forward to the this party each year at the Bull Run Restaurant! Thanks for trusting us with your event every year. We'll see you in the fall! - Terry

Gene · event on: 12/21/2013

This was the 4th year that I've had Crown Entertainment (DJ Terry Moran and DJ Becky) at my annual "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" for charity. Crown Entertainment is amazing and always goes above and beyond. They truly are the "party room" by the end of the night where everyone flocks to party and dance (there's several rooms with entertainment at my party). The lighting, plasma TVs, music and especially the photo booth are a gigantic hit and truly are a unique form of DJ entertainment that I and everyone who has attended this party have ever seen before. There's not many DJs, if at all in the area that can give you this type of package. I can say with full confidence that you will not be disappointed to hire Crown Entertainment for your party or event needs!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Gene! Raising $15K for Make-A-Wish and The Children's Hospital at Dartmouth holds a special place in my heart. I'm glad we are able to work on this event year after year. - Terry
  • User4275590 · event on: 06/21/2014

Jeremy was our DJ for a graduation party. He was outstanding. He entertained teenagers, children and adults. It's not easy catering to all these age groups at the same time but he did an outstanding job. Everyone raved about our party and couldn't stop talking about what a great kid our DJ was!!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Stefanie · event on: 05/17/2014

We hired Crown Entertainment to provide tweet-to-screen services at our three commencement ceremonies for the past two years and could not be happier. Jordan was our technician this year and he was outstanding. Professional, courteous, and able. At such a large scale, public event as commencement can be, he remained aware of our brand and was quick on his feet. The tweet-to-screen services has elevated our social media presence on campus, and has elevated the families and students experience at commencement. Thank you, Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Sean · event on: 10/04/2014

I can't say enough positive things about Crown Entertainment and Chris Makiej. I have used Crown Entertainment on 3 separate occasions. Every occasion has been excellent. I had Chris DJ our event on October 4th. He was excellent. We had people from 21 to 85 years old. He mixed it up with a great variety of tunes that kept everyone happy. We will always use Crown Entertainment.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Aimee · event on: 10/26/2014

This is the 3 rd time we have used Crown Entertainment for Awareness events for Pancreatic cancer and each time they out do the last! I have been nothing but impressed and overly pleased with their services and their ability to make our events extra special!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Nicole · event on: 01/10/2015

For my 40th birthday party I wanted a dance party, and boy did I get one. I don't think I stopped dancing for 4 hours. Chris did a great job playing all my favorite songs and keeping everyone entertained. Terry as always was very helpful and navigated me through my options to make my event a wonderful experience. Thank you all, my friends are still talking about what a great time they had.

Sent on 03/19/2015
  • User5166469 · event on: 06/04/2015

Terry, Chris, Jordan & Jeremy were awesome. Our venue looked great, and these guys actually had people on the dance floor (no small feat at a corporate event)!

Sent on 06/11/2015