Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Reviews

123 | Concord, NH

123 Reviews for Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

Joseph · Married on 10/27/2012

We had decided to hire Chris as the DJ for our wedding, mainly because we had used him for some of our functions in the past. Chris and Terry were extremely helpful with planning the day and made sure all of our concerns and worries were addressed. They made some great suggestions that really helped make the logistics of this crazy day a lot easier. Because of the wide age range of my family, I was very concerned that Chris would be able to play the appropriate music for everyone, from my grandparents, down to my 3 year old cousins. I wanted to be sure that everyone would have a great time and want to dance. From the classics, to great current party music, Chris chose the right songs and styles all through the event. His announcements and transitions were smooth and the dance floor stayed full during the entire event. I truly feel that due to Chris' laid back attitude and his DJ talent, it really made our day great.
    The added touches of the up lighting and the photo booth ensured that the room looked elegant and every guest got a keepsake from the wedding, showing how much fun they had. We highly recommend the team at Crown Entertainment to trust with the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Joe, Chris has such a great musical range. I credit his dad to opening him up to all types of music when he was a kid! He cares so much about these events and I'm glad it shows. Please keep in touch. -Terry

Beth · event on 10/27/2012

Terry Moran was the DJ extraordinaire for our PTO fundraiser last fall! Our themed parties are the main fundraiser, and Terry is very supportive of school events! He really impressed us with his professionalism and his suggestions to make our event complete. The Photo booth was a huge it! Terry's music selections were loved by all... not one complaint! We are thoroughly looking forward to working with him again this year for the sequel "superhero party". It's comforting to know he is as excited as our theme as we are.
    Highly recommended by our PTO, and the local venue where we hold our event: The Bull Run Restaurant.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Beth, we look forward to the this party each year at the Bull Run Restaurant! Thanks for trusting us with your event every year. We'll see you in the fall! - Terry

Matt · event on 10/21/2012

My daughter's birthday was a hit with the kids and the parents. The staff at Crowne was professional and accomodating. I would recommend them to anyone for an event and I too will be using them again in the future!!
    Thanks Terry!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Matt thanks for the nice words. The photobooth for kid's parties has really taken off for us. Please keep in touch. -Terry

Jenn · Married on 10/12/2012

We chose to have Crown Entertainment as our DJ provider and DJ Terry Moran was outstanding!! We chose to have him provide music and microphones/stereo system for our ceremony and then also to handle the reception. Not only did Crown Entertainment provide our music but we also had them provide uplighting for our venue (a great addition!!!) And included in the uplighting package was a custom monogram for the dance floor-- which made for some really great photos!! Terry was wonderful to work with during the planning process, always responsive to our emails and calls-- and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night. We've received lots of complements from guest who loved Terry-- and want to book him for their own events. We highly recommend checking him out!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Jenn, Church Landing is beautiful (I got married there too!) but the addition of uplights and monogram really make the room pop. Your group of family and friends were absolutely fantastic to work with. All the special touches, like the 'Beer Pope' and hockey theme made the day incredibly unique. Thanks for the referral to your friends and we will see you again this summer! Go Bruins! - Terry
  • User2850365 · event on 10/04/2012

Terry Moran did an excellent job with our event. His employees were profesional and Terry even came to help with the event himself. All of the work that was done was profesional and above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend this company to any of my freinds, family and colleagues.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Christine · Married on 09/22/2012

Terry you were beyond amazing. We literally had to kick our friends out to the pub because they wouldn't leave the dance floor. Everyone loved you and you read the crowd so well even the couple who were married 47 years stayed out dancing!!! We can't thank you enough for being such a crucial part of our wedding day and making it so memorable. Jordan was awesome with the photobooth too! We're recommending you to everyone. :)

Sent on 09/24/2012

Michele · Married on 08/18/2012

Terry was absolutely amazing. He truly took the time to make sure that this was a wonderful event. Everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night. Not only were his song selections exactly what we wanted but he also used some great up lighting that made it a great party.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2012

Terry was the best DJ ever! I told him i wanted all motown and oldies and he nailed it. He wasn't a announcer, just an awesome guy who played great music.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Joseph · event on 06/03/2012

Terry at Crown Entertainment made our daughter's Christening a unique and memorable event. People who attended are still talking about how entertaining Terry and his staff were. We had amost 200 people and Terry provided something for everyone.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

Terry and his crew at Crown entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding! I am very particular with my music and Terry went above and beyond to deliver a flawless service. I truly believe that the DJ can make our break the party, and Terry MADE the party and kept it going all night long. I would highly recommend Crown Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Denise · event on 05/11/2012

Terry is a very old friend and because of reconnecting on Facebook I knew of his services. We held a fundraiser for the Jimmy Fund and in the planning process I recommended Terry for our DJ because of our past friendship and because I knew this charity is very near and dear to his heart. He was AWESOME!!! It was our first time running a fundraiser and with his expertise, we raised over $14,000!!!! We are making this an annual event and Terrry will be helping with the planning this time. My planning team and myself are looking forward to working with him again!

Denise Ranelli Smith

You should add a category to the event type for fundraiser or at least other.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Jeff & Jenn · Married on 10/29/2011

Terry was awesome from the get go! He responded to every email or call very quickly and was super easy to work with. He has a great deail of experience so it did not take much explaining for him to "get" what we wanted for our reception. The up-lighting, text screen, monogram & music made our night. We also used the photo booth which was a huge hit. The attendant working the booth was super friendly & helpful to all our guests. I would recommend Terry & co for all events!!

Sent on 02/18/2012

I absolutely loved Chris' services for my wedding day. From the planning to the execution, everything was perfect! He was so easy to work with and gave my tons of suggestions and advice. He always answered my questions in a timely manner. Terry also helped a lot with the planning and they are quite the team! I was a little nervous as there was a larger older crowd, but Chris had the dance floor rocking the whole night and took suggestions. I received many compliments on what a great D.J he was. He also created a wonderful ambiance with the lighting that looked gorgeous. He made us so happy. I would highly recommend Chris and Crown Entertainment to anyone for a spectacular wedding day!

Sent on 01/23/2013
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 09/05/2011

Terry did such an amazing job with our wedding ceremony music, reception music, and the fantastic uplighting and monogramming of our names :) the whole time we were planning he made sure to do everything to our exact specifications as well as when we gave him free reign he knew exactly what we wanted and made our wedding an absolutely amazing evening! We had several compliments on the lighting, music, and monogramming from all of our guests. We told Terry to play mostly what he felt our crowd would enjoy and he definitely has the gift of reading crowds because our dance floor was packed all night!! We would definitely recommend Crown Entertainment to ANYONE planning a special occasion!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Amy Welch · Married on 08/13/2011

Crown Entertainment delivered on everything we asked for and more. Professional, courteous, trustworthy - we had to worry about nothing because we knew they were professionals and we let them do what they do best. Top notch services and truly added to the wedding reception - every guest left full of happy. Thank you Terry and team!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Meghan · Married on 08/06/2011

Terry did the music, uplighting and photobooth for my wedding at the Andover COuntry Club. IT was even better thani ever could imagine, and the photo booth was a HUGE hit! we even got an album that night with a copy of everyones pictures along with personal messages. I would definitely reccomend Terry for any event!

Sent on 12/15/2011

nicole · Married on 06/25/2011

We hired Crown Entertainment to DJ our wedding and to provide up lighting for our reception venue. DJ Terry Moran was very flexible and offered a lot of knowledge to make our day perfect. Terry walked us through all of our options and was so helpful when we needed his input. We had several conference calls to make sure things were lining up just the way we wanted. The uplighting that Terry provided made the ballroom glow. Another special touch we incorporated was a custom monogram on the ceiling of the ballroom.The lighting and monogram was coordinated with our wedding details and wasn't over the top. It was the perfect touch. Terry had multiple sound systems set up for us as we had an outdoor cocktail hour, dinner inside 2 different areas and dancing in the ballroom. Terry did a great job on our music. We had greek and portuguese music tied in to the old school and current songs. There were a lot of songs we wanted to make sure were played throughout the day and Terry didn't let us down. He positioned everything just right. The floor was rocking all night. We would highly recommend Crown Entertainment. We were so glad to have Terry Moran be a part of our day!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Danielle · Married on 06/11/2011

The uplighting was AMAZING!!! It really brought everything together. I was so happy with everything. I would and will recommend Crown Entertainment to anyone planning a wedding. They made everything so easy and seamless. Great experience! Very happy customer!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2010

Terry, our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and more and that was due in part to you and your assistant. You wouldn't believe how many comments I received about how great you guys were and how the dance floor was constantly packed. I have to say that I have never been to a wedding where more people of every age group danced the night away together. We are truly thankful for everything you did! You rock! Fondly, Ashley and Justin :)

Sent on 12/13/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Ashley! The castle in CT was the perfect setting for your big day. Thank you for choosing us.

Dan · Married on 10/02/2010

Crown Entertainment helped make our day memorable beyond words! The music was an impressive flow of new and old school music often times mixed together like nothing I have ever heard before. Our dance floor was tearing it up all night! The lighting they provided surprisingly made a big difference and created a very unique ambiance. Terry was great to work with, he was extremely professional from start to finish. He and his company were worth their weight in gold!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks for the nice words, Dan. I knew the lighting would make more of an impact than spending the budget on flowers. Keep in touch.

Denice · Married on 08/14/2010

We hired Crown Entertainment to DJ our wedding (including ceremony music) and to provide lighting for our reception venue. We've been to a lot of weddings over the years and truly believe that a DJ can make or break the event, so we were very picky about our own DJ! Terry Moran met with us long before the big day to start going through the details. The poor guy probably didn't know what he was getting himself into with us. But, not only did Terry tolerate our compulsiveness about details, he totally understood our concerns. He also gave us some great additional ideas about how to make the reception even better than we had imagined. For one thing, the lighting details he added to the reception hall were amazing - very tasteful, totally appropriate for our venue, coordinated with our wedding colors without being cheesy, and definitely worth the small added expense! We really couldn't believe what a difference accent lighting made - it was beautiful! Then there was the entertainment… Starting with the ceremony, everything was flawless. We had an outdoor wedding ceremony, so having a good sound system was critical. Crown Entertainment thought of everything, from the unobtrusive placement of speakers to the wireless microphones for the JP and Groom. Our guests never would have heard a thing without those microphones. Following the ceremony, our DJ kept everyone entertained during cocktail hour with great music while my husband and I ran off to have photos taken. By the time we returned, everyone was in a very festive mood. During dinner, the DJ coordinated a couple very cute guest involvement ideas (such as a fun alternative to the clinking wine glass tradition, which we were not particularly fond of). I have to say, my husband and I are not exactly big fans of most wedding formalities and traditions. We were pleasantly surprised by all of the ideas Terry gave us that helped keep our guests involved during the reception without feeling like the whole event was totally scripted out. But, of course, the BEST part of our experience was the music. After dinner, the music worked its way up to an unbelievable night of some pretty unbridled (pardon the pun) dancing!! I don't think there was a single person at our reception who didn't make their way onto the dance floor, and most never left. The pictures we have from that dance floor are PRICELESS. The music played was perfect for our group - and for my husband and I. We are probably a bit biased, but we really felt like our wedding was the most fun wedding we have ever been to. In fact, months later, most of our guest are still saying the same thing. I am pretty sure that doesn't usually happen, and I think that Crown Entertainment had a lot to do with it. As if it wasn't already clear, we HIGHLY recommend Crown Entertainment!! And, we are happy to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Denice, I'm glad all of our brainstorming worked. This was certainly not a 'traditional' wedding, but one of the most creative ones I have been to. The group you invited certainly made the 4+ hour drive worth the trip for us!
  • asiamilone

Asia · Married on 06/19/2010

We had the best time and mostly because the music! Everyone was dancing and having a great time. DJ Terry Moran also had a banging slideshow on the wall and fun music videos will the partying was rocking!!!

We LOVED every minute of the music!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Asia & Travis,
    Thanks for making me a part of your special day. The setting was fabulous, and you had such a fun group. I think the photography really captured all the fun we had that day.

Robert · Married on 05/08/2010

Terry used his knowledge of weddings in general to give us some pointers on venue and photographer that we wouldn't have known otherwise. Really went above and beyond in preparation and on the day of the event. Both my wife and I would highly recommend Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 07/29/2010

Robert,
    thanks for this nice review, I'm glad you were happy. Your wedding coordinator has reached out to us, which was nice. Please keep in touch.

Bryan · Married on 11/14/2009

DJ Terry was early to my event, asked questions about what we were looking for musically for our wedding (specifically what songs we did NOT want), and then put on a fantastic show. My guests had a great time dancing the night away and the comments I heard were nothing but positive. I am very pleased with DJ Terry and Crown Entertainment and ended up booking him for my company's Christmas party (another great event). I definitely recommend Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Larry, I'm glad you were happy, and we are happy to help you out with any event, anytime.

Bill · Married on 07/25/2009

Terry did a fantastic job at our wedding and was a big part of why everyone had such a great time... the dancing never stopped!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Bill,
    Such a wonderful day up in the White Mountains! Thanks for choosing us.