Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Reviews

122 | Concord, NH

122 Reviews for Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

DJ Chris ran our ceremony and our whole night, making sure all of our important details were taken care of and on time. Besides his efficiency, DJ Chris has a personality like no other; Outgoing, funny, laid back. Everything we are and loved having in our DJ! He made us feel very comfortable and listened to every suggestion and request we made. We would recommend Crown Entertainment, especially DJ Chris, to everyone looking for a great DJ with the total package. We went with the ceremony, up lighting, monogram, and 5 hour plus 1 hour overtime Dj service! Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Laura. We love spinning weddings at the Margate and Chris McClure & Luther make a great team!

Meaghan · Married on 09/05/2015

Terry was very flexible in finding a time to talk with us before the wedding to go over what we wanted. He was everything we could have asked or and more. Terry played great music and kept the dance floor packed to entire night. An impressive selection of music that had all generations up dancing. Everyone loved and had a blast in the photobooth. We truly could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Terry/Crown Ent. was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ at our wedding. He made sure he knew the music we liked, he was our best advocate the day of the event, and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. He was professional and put us at ease from the start. It was clear that he wanted to learn about our dream wedding so that he'd be prepared to play the jams we were looking for all night long. He asked insightful questions throughout the process and that preparation showed on the day of the event. My wife and I like a broad range of music, and did not have a lot of specific songs we wanted to hear. Our main goal was to keep the dance floor packed the whole night. Terry did a miraculous job. His transitions from song to song were flawless and song choice was great too. The dance floor was packed shoulder to shoulder with 9 year olds to 65 year olds to everything in between. If you want to have the time of your life and feel like your DJ has your back, Terry is the way to go. He is also a great MC if you need that as well.

Sent on 09/06/2015

S & M,
    thanks for the insight on us. Your guests, setting, vendors and planner were all wonderful to work with. I really dug the song selections, and the reaction on the dancefloor to me filling in with other songs. It was a beautiful NH night, and I appreciate you trusting me with your big day.
    -Terry

Chris did an INCREDIBLE job DJ'ing our wedding reception! The value and quality of service provided by Crown is unparalleled by any other company. If you are looking for a great reception and a reasonable price, these are the guys to go with!! Don't look anywhere else, you don't need to!

G,
    Thanks for the endorsement! Chris Makiej is getting better each time out. Good luck and please keep in touch!
    -Terry

Terry was OUTSTANDING! Professional. Personable. From the moment we booked, to fast responses to every single question and made the day run super smooth day of. Timed the music perfectly. Went above and beyond for our day !!! The week of he realized a piece of our package we chose would not show up because it was too sunny in the room so he offered an alternative to make up for it and it was spectacular. Something he didn't even have to do!!

You rock Terry! Thank you !

A & J,
    That's what we do - always being an advocate for our clients. Lots of love up in the mountains this day. I'm glad you trusted us and got the day that you wanted. Best of luck and please keep in touch! -Terry
  • Caylin C.

Caylin · Married on 08/09/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about DJ Chris McClure. He made our wedding! He made sure to play all of our must plays and added music that perfectly fit our taste and some pieces that I was more excited to dance to than what I had personally selected. We had some last minute issues with a groomsman not showing up and had to change our lineup the morning of and Chris was super accommodating to the change. He kept the atmosphere of the wedding exciting and I would definitely recommend him to anybody. Everyone we contacted from Crown Entertainment was very professional and they were a great service to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Caylin & Rich,
    thank you for the kind words. Chris and the crew do so many weddings, that our experience pays off when things don't go as planned. I'm glad that we could help make your day great!

Let me start off with this. I had Dj Chris from crown entertainment as my dj. When I first started off with getting this started Dj Moran the owner, was always there for me. He always answered my questions and was very helpful. Never once did he let me down. He helped me through all the steps of the music from the ceremony to the last dance. He also worked with me to find the perfect package for the right price. Very reasonable and so worth my money. When the day came of my wedding it was perfect and more than what I could have asked for. The music ser up outside and inside was perfect, Dj Chris had everyone dances and made More than what I could have asked for

Sent on 10/25/2015

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review. Hearing your experience really does make us happy!

Everyone had great time and enjoyed the music. We had him stay an extra hour.

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks for the review for Chris McClure. Going the extra mile, and extra hour, is always what we are willing to do at Crown!

H · Married on 07/18/2015

Chris Makiej was a phenomenal DJ both leading up to and on the day of our wedding. From the first contact with Terry, the owner of the company, Crown Entertainment was responsive, professional, and very detail focused. Before choosing Chris as our DJ, he spoke to us at length about his style, experience, and customization he provided for each event. Leading up to our wedding, Chris was in close contact with us by text and phone, ensuring our reception introduction, events, and accompanying music were well planned. He was very detail oriented, happy to appease any and all requests and generally a really nice guy.

Day of, Chris was phenomenal. To start, he provided sound equipment for our outdoor ceremony and musician. Without being a distraction, he adjusted microphones repeatedly so everyone heard every last word, even our vows.

Then, it was time to party! Although it was a humid July night, Chris' music selection and timing had everyone up on the dance floor all night. He played oldies, modern hits, and some more crowd pleasers that got everyone of all ages dancing. Even our elderly and not so spry relatives were on the floor. Every time we as the bride and groom mentioned a request or suggestion, he took care of it. At the end of the night, the dance floor was packed with everyone begging for one last song; although we have been to many weddings with that crowd of guests, we'd never heard our guests so sad for the party to end.

Finally, what truly stood out was how Chris handled the unexpected. After a medical emergency delayed our first dance and the start of the party, Chris went with the flow and re- adapted our schedule exactly as we suggested on the fly. He was absolutely fantastic to work with and the perfect DJ for our wedding -we would and will recommend him to all our friends.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you so much for your insight and kind words about Chris Makiej. It's great to hear that people appreciate all the hard work that is put into producing a wedding! Please keep in touch!

Jeremy · Married on 05/24/2015

Terry and the entire staff at Crown went above and beyond our expectations and created a truly exceptional experience and one of a kind wedding day. I have experienced Crown DJ's at other weddings and events, and he always manages to provide a unique, individualized celebration; no matter the occasion. The level of service and professionalism are extraordinary, and I would highly recommend them for any function you are planning. From the Uplighting packages that truly transformed our reception space, to the Photobooth rental that gave our guest a unique and personal keepsake of our special day, they have everything to make any occasion the best it can be.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks J! Such a great day at the Belknap Mill. Your crowd was super fun and the photobooth always enhances the fun factor. Thank your beautiful bride for putting her trust in us!

Tanya · Married on 03/21/2015

I have so many positive things to say about Crown Entertainment. From our initial contact, Terry was always completely on top of anything I asked about or wanted done. Emails were answered timely, phone calls were never missed. The website they provide you with is awesome. Being able to log any music you would liked played (or not played) was great. I especially loved being able to basically make a time-line of the event for them to go by, play by play. I knew what was coming up next, what I wanted the DJ to say, what games or special dancey songs I wanted to incorporate. We went all out and used the photobooth as well as the up lighting. Money well spent. It completely changes the mood of your venue. I cant stress enough, lose the centerpieces if you have to - get the photobooth! We chose the package where all the photos were put into an album and we were given that to take home at the end of the night. Months later we still pop that open and laugh. Worth it. Having the up lighting was my best decision hands down. Especially if you want your guests to dance! Our DJ Chris Makiej was on point with not only the music but creating an atmosphere with the up lighting that just blew everyone away. Guests still comment on how great the spaced looked with the different lighting throughout the night. Chris himself was extremely personable, accommodating, and just overall great to work with. We had such a great night we asked to extend the reception an hour more and Chris kept the party going right on, like it was always planned to be that long of an event. Long story short, if you want an awesome night, don't skimp on your entertainment services. Crown was so wonderful to work with, and we plan to use them again for other large family functions. We were beyond satisfied with everything they did.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Tanya! Chris Makiej's attention to detail really makes the difference. Your photobooth pics were epic, and I'm glad to hear the dancefloor was rocking the whole time. -Terry

Mark · Married on 12/06/2014

Chris was great. He was very helpful, friendly, and played some great music. He was very accommodating to what we were looking for and very professional. I will definitely pass along your companies name next time someone is looking for a DJ. Also Leah and I would like to thank you and Chris for helping us make our party exactly what we were hoping. Everyone had a blast.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Denille · Married on 11/21/2014

Terry is a great dj! He had everyone up dancing until the very end! I went with a holiday/christmas theme wedding and he went above and beyond my expectations to bring that theme across throughout the night! It was a blast!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Denille! So great to see your friends and family again. I loved the pics. A great wedding to end the year with. Keep in touch.

weddings are wonderful, but a lot of work. My wife pretty much planned it all, but I recommended the DJ. Yep, she let me be responsible for that. Ha. Well let's just say she was thrilled that I did, Criwn Entertainment took our wedding from a 9 to a 10! The DJ was awesome, music selection was awesome and DJ was very flexible and accommodating !

Sent on 12/06/2014

Carrie · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Terry was amazing!! exactly what we were looking for. I always think that a DJ makes a wedding and he sure did. One of the reasons we went with him was because he guaranteed he wouldn't play the non traditional wedding music i,e, no electric slide ( not that there is anything wrong with it - its just not us) he listened to our likes and dislikes and stuck to it helping to make an amazing playlist that kept everyone was on the dance floor all night long - all ages!! Our guest even two months later keep telling us what a great time they had and how much the enjoyed the music:-)

thank you Terry for helping to make our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

I used Crown Entertainment for my wedding and couldn't be happier with the services they provided. We used DJ Paul Dailey and also used the photobooth and uplighting services. Everyone was raving about what a great job Paul did. The dance floor was never empty and he stuck to our "do play" and "do not play" lists. The photobooth was a big hit among our guests. I would highly recommend using DJ Paul Dailey and Crown Entertainment for your wedding or other party!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Eric · Married on 09/27/2014

Chris and Terry were both fantastic! From the very beginning they were both very easily accessible and I can't tell you how many times I emailed Terry with random little questions and he would get back to me almost immediately!

We video conferenced to make sure every detail was exactly as we wanted it. Everyone LOVED the photo booth. They also took the time and put together a surprise video for us on our wedding day and had EVERYONE dancing until the place closed! Can't thank them tonight for how great everything turned out!

Sent on 12/03/2014

My (now) husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ/MC for our wedding. Terry was professional from the very beginning, helping guide us through the maze of wedding planning, not only in respects to the reception organization and music but also in many other aspects including referred vendors, tips on choosing them, etc. His tenure in the industry was above all else. His on-line planner was easy to navigate and allows each bride and groom to customize their special day. Our guests loved the ability to make song requests on-line, helping create a night of dancing that everyone enjoyed. Terry's services are priced very reasonable and worth every penny. You will be guaranteed a great party!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Holly · Married on 08/31/2014

No one warned me that being the bride, my wedding would be so chaotic and all over the place but I have to say Terry made my wedding happen! It seemed like he not only was our DJ but at times the planner too, making it all come together. Because of him, we had an amazing time and so did our guests. We can't thank him enough. He went above and beyond for us. He is very easy going and great to work with. By far, he is the BEST!! The photo booth was also a GREAT hit. My guests loved it and we had a blast looking at all of the pictures afterward! :)

Sent on 12/07/2014

Casey · Married on 08/29/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Terry and his crew at Crown Entertainment! From our first meeting, we knew we were dealing with a true professional. Terry is incredibly experienced, talented, totally reliable, and most importantly has a great personality. My husband and I instantly knew we had to secure DJ Terry for our wedding. We used Crown Entertainment for a variety of services. At Terry’s suggestion we decided to use amplification for the ceremony. I am so grateful he brought this to our attention because with an outdoor ceremony on the water, our guests would have otherwise been unable to hear the most meaningful moments of our wedding, including the musicians and the touching words of our officiant. The equipment was completely unobtrusive, yet made a world of difference.

One important quality we wanted in a DJ (in addition to playing great music) was an ability to keep everything running smoothly, guiding guests throughout the wedding. Terry and his 2nd DJ did not miss a beat. Working with our vendors, Terry perfectly coordinated all phases of the reception from the bridal party entrance, to the first dance, to the speeches, to the cake cutting, to the dancing. Knowing he was in control gave me such ease and allowed me to have fun and enjoy our day. Terry’s choice of music was spot on. Guests of all age-groups were on the dance floor throughout the night. Incorporating our personal taste and style into the reception, Terry played all our musical requests (which were A LOT!!), yet used his experience to know what songs to play and when. Finally, our reception was in a big white tent, and Terry’s use of uplights provided a perfect balance to create a more fun and intimate ambiance. Crown Entertainment’s commitment to their clients is unsurpassed. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, or any event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Casey and Mike, thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to us. It's great to see clients appreciate all the insight that I offer for your big day. Your guests were fantastic and I really enjoyed this day at Misslewood.

I wouldn't change anything. I had the photobooth for my wedding and everything went well and the guy was very friendly.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Ronald · Married on 05/25/2014

Crown Entertainment was a pleasure to work with from the very first meeting. Terry listened to everything we wanted and planned an event that perfectly matched our preferences and the preferences of our guests. We have received so many compliments from our family and friends on the music and videos at our wedding. Every single minute was perfect. We were enjoying the entertainment so much we extended the event. We can't say enough nice things about Crowne Entertainment. If you are lucky enough to secure their time do not hesitate. Book immediately!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Ronnie your wedding was a fantastic experience all the way around. I'm glad we could tune into what you wanted to execute and give you exactly that. Great people and great musical picks by you made it a night to remember. Thanks again.

Pia · Married on 05/10/2014

We are very happy with how the wedding turned out. Our guests enjoyed themselves very much :)
    We were running a little late because of the photo shoot and the fact that it was so hard to bustle my dress! Chris was very personable and tried to keep everything on time. He was great at making us feel at ease too. As you said, he is good with the mic and comfortable in front of a big crowd.
    Many guests said the song selection was very good. It seemed to have catered to majority of the people at the wedding. I honestly was too busy to have noticed it but the mere fact we had people always on the dance floor was a good sign.
    The lighting was phenomenal. it was absolutely breathtaking and just turned the entire evening magical. We saw the colors change from outside the room, and it was so beautiful. Jordan and Katie did a phenomenal job.
    The monogram border was very sharp and clear, the names not so much. I am guessing it was because it was the pink color I had chosen.
    There were some slight technical difficulties like the First Dance video not starting on time and the Parent Video ending too soon before the last few slides were shown. The song for the Last Dance also was different from what we had requested, but it worked well for the group of people (better than our initial choice, I think) that were still with us at that time.
    Overall it was a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Terry!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Terry did an absolutely perfect job at my wedding! He played every song that my husband and I asked for and kept everyone on the dance floor! He even took over the role of event coordinator, as mine was missing in action for most of the night. He made sure every part of my wedding went smoothly from the ceremony, to the cutting of the cake, to making sure all the guests were where they needed to be to share in each moment with us and most of all...be entertained!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Terry did an amazing job at our wedding in Charleston, SC! He made sure every part of the wedding went smoothly, even taking the place of our own wedding coordinator when she failed to initiate certain events of our wedding! He had everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception and my guests still are telling me how much fun they had dancing at my wedding to the perfect variety of music. A++++ for Terry Moran, I guarantee you an amazing wedding if he is your DJ! He will work to make your wedding the day you dreamed of and has the experience and reviews to prove it!

Sent on 12/03/2014