15 Reviews for N Crase Photo

User Photos
todo alt text

Nathan is an awesome photography and friend! Very personalble and will stop at nothing to make sure your photos are nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nathan Crase shot our wedding on February 24, 2018 in Cartersville, GA and we had such a positive experience with him! We decided to ask for him to shoot our entire wedding day beginning at 10:30AM all the way to the end of our reception around 9:45PM and we could not have been happier with the results! Nathan, was present and responsive from the very beginning of the process. He was very knowledgeable about weddings in general (more specifically timelines and potential day-of situations to prepare for) which made it easy to plan timings with the venue and even bounce ideas around regarding the best way to go about capturing shots I was hoping for. He was extremely flexible and accommodating, with a willingness to start out at the hotel we were staying at/getting ready in and move to our wedding venue location after a couple of hours; not to mention our wedding was several hours away from his base location. Our entire wedding party and guests were completely comfortable with Nathan; his relaxed demeanor immediately put everyone at ease which is perfect for a nervous bride and anyone else who feels awkward in front of a camera! The quality of the photos are simply OUTSTANDING, the delivery of the photos was timely and easily accessible, and the amount of photos received perfectly captured our day allowing us to relive all of our special moments and then some! I would (and will!) recommend Nathan Crase and Crouch N Crase to everyone I know. Book now, you won't regret it! Thank you so much, Nathan!

Profile Picture Nancy, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I always wanted to use Crouch n Crase when I got married one day because of their use of light, so when I got engaged they were the first people I thought of! They were flexible in scheduling when the weather would not cooperate for our engagement session. Even though it was freezing outside, they got every possible shot and we had SO much fun! My fiancé and I were given enough direction so that the photos were not cheesy or too staged, just PERFECT! The pictures from our engagement session are absolutely amazing and I could not be happier with them! BOOK EM!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are awesome photographers that do amazing work. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Crouch N Crase are. They truly love what they do and it shows in their work and how much they pour into their customers. I would not have picked anyone else to capture the most special day of my life. It was the best decision I ever made while wedding planning. You will not regret using them!

Profile Picture Hayli, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a great experience working with Nathan! Very laid back and made us feel comfortable. Will definitely be using Crouch n Crase again in the future!

Profile Picture Sarah Jane, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These guys are amazing to say the least. Best photographers and awesome people too! They helped the day go by with ease.

Profile Picture Lucinda, 3/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nathan and Eric did an absolutely amazing job! We expressed what we wanted in our wedding photos and they did what was asked and made it so easy! The quality of the pictures are gorgeous. They were extremely professional and were willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding photos and video the Best Day Ever! I can't thank them enough for a job well done. The video makes my husband and I tear up every time we watch it! Thank you both so very much!

Profile Picture User5249331, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Nathan and Eric both shot our wedding on 11/1/2014. They were awesome throughout the entire process from the point when we booked them until we received the prints. They communicated what they needed from us and our families on our wedding day and they captured all of our memories better than we could have anticipated. Thank you both so much for a great experience and for such wonderful photos... =)!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we love them! Nathan Crase of CrouchnCrase did an excellent job and was a joy to work with.

Profile Picture User5253153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with this duo! Everything ran so smoothly :)

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were very easy to work with. We loved our photos and received them in timely manner. They had some creative shots for our engagement photos and wedding day. We loved how they focused on us on our big day, capturing the perfect shots.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crouch n Crase are by far the BEST around! They are fun, creative, unique, talented, and very professional! They aren't cookie cutter photographers, they stand out from the rest! You truly get what you pay for. I can't say enough good praises about them! LOVE LOVE LOVE Crouch n Crase!!

Profile Picture User5257603, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nathan and Eric exceeded our expectations. They were funny, professional, supporting, and incredibly talented. They did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures; which we haven't even seen them all yet BUT they are fabulous! This review doesn't even do them justice! Thank ya'll so much for capturing our special moments!

Profile Picture User4072815, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews