Crosswater Hall at Nocatee Reviews

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 4
Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 5

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Venue

The Nocatee Crosswater Hall was just perfect for our wedding of 140 people. It was so beautiful and simple. Tina was great to work with and responded very quickly. We couldn’t have chosen a better venue

Sent on 04/05/2019

Catherine · Married on 11/17/2017

So many compliments on what a beautiful venue we had for the wedding and Tina was wonderful to work with ! A gorgeous empty palette to make your own dream come true! The reception hall is beautiful on its own!

Sent on 12/01/2017

From the moment I had first set foot into Crosswater Hall, I knew that it was going to be where I woukd get married. The ceiling and light fixtures are simply beautiful. They make the room such a romantic place. The natural light streams in the windows and makes the hardwood floors just shine.

Sent on 01/23/2015
  • Orrie

Orrie · Married on 10/22/2011

Crosswater Hall is a very nice venue! I remember when I went looking at different venues, I selected this venue almost immediately! The price is right and you can use your own vendors!! My wedding pictures came out spectacular...very easy to work with staff and everyone was helpful and nice.

I do think they should be a bit more flexible with regards to the hours (everyone, including vendors and clean up crew, must be out by mid-night). Seems a bit unrealistic. But other than that, they were great!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

Crosswater Hall is a beautiful place for a wedding. Tina was easy to work with. She would email you back within an hour (during normal business hours). The fact that you can bring your own caterers and alcohol is also a plus!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

Nocatee = Great Value

Tina at Crosswater Hall is so sweet and easy to talk to! We had a great experience!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

3.0

Absolutely beautiful venue (didn't need many decorations - the venue is enough on its own. I do recommend a garland or other decoration for the mantle), loved having the bridal suite to spend the morning in. Tina is very nice and easy to work with. I have 2 complaints: First, they required that someone be at the venue at 8am for a walk through (to check for any pre-existing damage so we could get our security deposit back); they will not reschedule this to any other time, and the person was even late to the walk through. Second (and the biggest one), they refuse to lower the A/C enough. It is locked to a certain temperature, they were rude about my request to lower it, and it was MISERABLY hot by the time the dancing started.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2015

We had our wedding at Crosswater Hall in April of 2015. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. I had so many people complimenting me even months after the wedding. Tina (who's in charge of weddings there) was very nice. I never actually met her until the week before because she was out of the office the 3 other times I visited before the wedding. Unfortunately it rained, so we had to move the ceremony from the lawn to the tunnel underneath the balcony. (I didn't want it in the same room as the reception). It actually turned out beautifully. Our wedding coordinators quickly set up a few rows of chairs for parents and grandparents and everybody else stood alongside the tunnel. It was raining in the background of the ceremony and was magical. The reception of course was a blast. The room is beyond fantastic and gorgeous. The price is hard to beat for how fantastic the venue is. We brought in all our own vendors and rented the whole property for the whole day. I was so happy with everything.. My only wish is that they would offer a bit of day-of coordination. It would have been nice to have someone who has had experience with weddings there to help coordinate day-of.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jill · Married on 05/28/2011

3.5

Crosswater Hall was beautiful!!!! Everything we had hoped for!!! Clean and gorgeous. Everything was set up and available for us when needed. We could show up and view the facility anytime we wanted and the staff was flexible with that. They were very responsive and available whenever we needed. The only cons... its federal so there is NO budging on any prices which was tough..but worth it!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Brook · Married on 02/19/2017

3.5

The ceremony and reception site are beautiful.

Sent on 03/06/2017

3.0

Let me first say that we had our wedding ceremony in the garden outside and the reception inside and it was BEAUTIFUL. I would love to give it a 5/5, but I can't because doing business with this place is very particular. They can only show at certain times, it books up early (just like everything else) and if anything is left in the venue or goes wrong, you won't get it back and you will have to pay for it. So, if you want this venue, start early and be certain that you make a list of everything b/c their staff isn't overly helpful. They basically open the doors and let you do whatever. That being said, we had an absolutely beautiful wedding here. It is so nice inside that decorating is minimal, the space comfortably fit our guest list of 130 (you could swing 175 in the space, but it would be tight). The ceilings are beautiful wood and the area is kept pristine. It has warmers and a couple of refrigerators in the kitchen, but no working appliances like an oven or dishwasher, so keep that in mind when you get a caterer (check out the Perfect Pear, they are fab).

Sent on 07/22/2015

3.5

Beautiful venue! Our guests had a great time. Tina was a joy to work with... until the day after our wedding. She was on the verge of tears over a few drops of red wine on the carpet (incidental if you ask me; you are hosting weddings... news flash - there will be wine, drinking, and dancing).

We paid the $250 clean up fee but somehow they managed to nickle and dime us for an additional $250 towards clean up. That's $500! I could have hired my own cleaning crew for less. The issues they had were mostly silly. For example, where we dumped our ice got us an additional $20

It's not that I would not recommend this venue, I would just warn you to be careful. The place apparently needs to be left in pristine condition even though you've paid them to come behind you and clean it up.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Ansley · Married on 09/26/2015

Nocatee Crosswater Hall is by far a gorgeous venue! I received so many compliments from my guest on how beautiful and spacious it was. I had roughly around 130 guest with my ceremony outside on the lawn and reception inside. Tina was very easy to work with and on point with everything. We went to book our wedding in October 2014, and the only available date they had left on a Saturday in the fall was 9/26/2015, unless I wanted something closer to the holidays. They book up extremely fast, so book early!! The only complaint I really would have is if your looking for a venue to set-up/clean-up this would not be the place.. unless you pay the extra fees. One fee is set-up (setting up tables and chairs only for inside) and if you want chairs outside that's an additional fee. If it rains and you rent their chairs outside you will not receive your money back for those chair rentals. Luckily, it was perfect weather on our wedding day. Another $250 fee is clean-up. Where they will pick the tables and chairs up, vacuum, clean bathrooms, etc. If you do not pay that fee you are expected to do that. We paid for both set-up fees and clean-up fee, but my mother and aunts stayed to pick up all my decorations after the reception. The only other thing I didn't really particularly care for was since they are a popular venue a lot of people book on Friday which meant we had to do our rehearsal with our wedding party on a night earlier in the week and have our rehearsal dinner still on that Friday. It would have been nice to have it all on the same night. Otherwise, I loved the venue and working with Tina was extremely easy!! Our pictures turned out beautiful and I'm happy with our selection!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

charlene · Married on 02/19/2017

3.6
      3.0

Room was beautiful. Kitchen is a challenge for caters. No room for groom or groom men to change more expense to get a hotel room for that. Limited to your outside decorating. Large for larger weddings but has it limits and no close hotels for guest from out of town closest is 35 minutes away. No chance to have rehearsal as it was always booked up no flexibility with this.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee's reply:

Thank you Charlene for your feedback. When touring, prior to booking, I do express that we do not have a Groomsroom. I also explain how rehearsals work so that when it gets closer there is no surprises. Regarding Hotels, our closest Hotel is actually 11 minutes away- Hilton Garden Inn, and they provide a shuttle to our venue. There are also 2 hotels in the Bartram area and those are 14 minutes away. Again, thank you, we always appreciate feedback.

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

1.8
      1.0
      2.0

Worst venue ever!!! Management is very rude!!! Do not get married here!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015