Crosswater Hall at Nocatee Reviews

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 3
Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 4
Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 5

Jessie · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Nocatee Crosswater Hall to get ready in the morning and for cocktail hour and the reception. It was absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced. Tina was great to work with and I would recommend the location to anyone!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Absolutely amazing experience! The venue is beautiful and they were very responsive and super easy to work with. Reasonably priced, but you do have to bring in other vendors (cater, planner, etc.) as they only rent the space. I would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Ron · Married on 04/18/2015

Beautiful place! Ceremony was nice after the sunset.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jenna · Married on 02/27/2015

My husband and I got engaged in Nocatee and bought our home in Nocatee so it was only fitting we were married in Nocatee! But I would highly recommend this venue to any bride as it provides a stunning location for your special day! We definitely did not make any sacrifices by having our special day close to home! Tina was great to work with and her staff set up the venue exactly how we requested.

Sent on 03/29/2015

A beautiful place. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2014

The venue was beautiful. Tina, the event coordinator, was very helpful from start to finish. She was always available anytime I had a question. The employees were helpful the day of my wedding. Setup was excellent. Nocatee provided an on-call attendant for any last minute problems that I had the day of my wedding. Overall, I would definitely recommend this venue. Perfect price and landscape!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

Beautiful venue and a great value! We saved so much money being able to bring in our own caterers, bartenders, and alcohol. Tina is great to work with too!

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • Mrs Rawson

Chelsey · Married on 06/20/2014

An amazing vendor they had everything beautiful all the time. Wondering green for ceremonies and a beautiful room for the reception. Also a great bridal suite for getting ready. The only complaint is the grooms room has no A/C and was very hot but the guys just upstairs to cool off.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

I loved everything about this place. It is beautiful and needs little decorations. Tina is a gem to work with!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Brittany · Married on 03/29/2014

This venue was perfect for my intimate family wedding. Tina at Nocatee was awesome and professional. The bridal suite was beautiful. Check them out! You wont regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Looking for the perfect place to get married was definitely a challenge for us. We wanted a place that had natural beauty, embraced the outdoors and yet allowed us to bring in our own vendors all at a reasonable cost. We walked into many places that were "perfect" but were $6,000 just to walk in the door. Crosswater Hall was probably the 15th place that my husband and I went to go look at. Once we saw Crosswater Hall, we knew our search was over. It was better than perfect for us. The Hall is absolutely stunning and allowed us to have a beautiful blank slate to add all of our personal decorations to. The outside Green area was the perfect mix of tropical yet serene and romantic. Once I saw Crosswater Hall, I just started thinking of what else I could cut down on my budget because this place was so elegant and perfect that I was willing to pay almost any price. Then, we sat down with Tina (who is absolutely amazing and was a HUGE help in answering all of my planning questions), and we went over the prices for renting the hall. To my surprise, Crosswater Hall was the cheapest place we had looked at!!! The value is unbelievable and I we picked a date right then and there. I honestly can not say enough great things about Tina and the crew at Crosswater Hall. They are so pleasant to work with and always went over and beyond to answer my questions. From start to finish, I have been amazed at the great value, personal attention and quality of service of everyone. Crosswater Hall was designed to be a place for a beautiful wedding and I can surly say that it is! Our guests raved about how beautiful it was and I am truly thankful to have found this place! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Liz · Married on 03/01/2014

Nocatee Crosswater Hall is such a wonderful venue! I cannot imagine our wedding being at any other location! Not only is it beautiful, functional and romantic, but they have a great staff as well! Tina was incredibly helpful and responsive from my first time contacting her to my last! Throughout planning, I felt like I could reach out to her with any questions/concerns I had at any time and schedule visits at my convenience!
    The venue on the day of our wedding did not disappoint! Our tables and chairs were set up exactly as I had requested and everything was gorgeous! More than anything I love that we were able to get in there as early as we wanted and get ready there (hair, makeup and get dressed!). They even have a grooms room now for the boys to get ready and/or hang out in!
    I definitely recommend Nocatee for any prospective bride and groom... Or any event for that matter :)

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 10/26/2013

Tina at crosswater is delightful! Always very responsive and a joy to work with!! My venue was the talk of the town for weeks after the wedding!! brand new carpets and path leading out to the greens, made everything absolutely stunning!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Megan · Married on 06/16/2013

This venue was outstanding!! Tina was so helpful through the entire process, and I just love this venue. We could visit at very convenient hours as long as you call ahead, and believe me we visited plenty of times throughout the planning process, and they were always available on short notice. Super accommodating, and knowledgable about their grounds. Loved my experience with this venue!! Thank you so much!! My wedding was an absolute dream!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee is a beautiful place to get married. This was the 3rd place I looked at and fell in love. Its a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The green is perfect to get married on. The hall inside has beautiful windows to let in the sunlight. There is no need to decorate a lot because of the natural beauty inside and out. The bride and grooms room are a perfect place for the bridal party to get ready. I would highly recommend this place. All of my guest were raving at how gorgeous the place was and so spacious.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Love Love Love!!! It is BEAUTIFUL! All the staff at Nocatee is so great and the price is just soooo worth the elegance!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Trish · Married on 11/23/2012

All I can say is my daughters wedding here was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2012

Love this wedding venue! Tina at the Resident Services office is wonderful! She ensures eveything is in place for your wedding to run smoothly. Crosswater Hall is a beautiful venue, and thier bridal suite is great for getting ready pics, etc. Amazing venue, would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2012

SUSAN · Married on 09/15/2012

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL SETTING FOR A WEDDING AND RECEPTION. THEY ARE VERY ORGANIZED AND THE PRICE ACTUALLY WAS LOWER THAN I EXPECTED FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BUILDING AND SETTING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Shana · Married on 03/30/2012

Tina was SO helpful! They allowed us in anytime we needed to in order to set up. We did all of the decor ourselves and they were incredibly flexible with everything. Not to mention the venue is GORGEOUS! Perfect for any wedding. Beautiful courtyard for an outdoor wedding and large enough room to have the ceremony inside if the weather turns bad. They also had no problem with me having my daughter (aka a pomeranian) hang out in the venue all day while we set up and got ready. She was also in the ceremony. LOVE THIS PLACE & would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Beth · Married on 03/03/2012

Everything was wonderful, staff came in unseen to empty the trash throughout the event. The hall is kept clean and is tasteful decor, will go with a wide variety event themes. The staff is very easy to work with and they are very flexible and able to meet all you needs for the event within reason.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Crystal · Married on 03/02/2012

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee was the perfect place to hold both our wedding and reception! The lawn was beautiful and provided a scenic outdoor wedding, which featured a beautiful staircase entry that I had dreamed of since childhood. It was my dream wedding come true!
    The Hall was large enough to hold our guests but quaint enough to keep them engaged the entire time. With a candle light glow and an elegant feel, the Hall provided a romantic setting for our reception of untouched beauty. We loved having our wedding at Crosswater Hall at Nocatee and Highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/22/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/08/2011

Everything about Crosswater Hall was amazing!! From the service (Michelle and Tina), to the staff, to the decor....everything was perfect. The inside of the hall is breathtaking, and having access to the outside lawn and patio added extra room and options for all of our guests. I highly reccommend Nocatee for anyone wanting a beautiful and personal setting. :)

Sent on 10/17/2011

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

It was such a beautiful venue! Simply breathtaking! It was absolutely the prettiest day and I couldn't imagine our special day anywhere else!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Lacey · Married on 02/16/2013

Gorgeous location. Offers chairs for rental for a good price. The only thing that needs to change is the time allowed. I think it should be 2 am not 12.

Sent on 03/05/2013