Crossroad Calligraphy Reviews

3 | Kansas City, MO

3 Reviews for Crossroad Calligraphy

• W

whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

Annie provided beautiful place cards for our head table! She was a delight to work with and the place cards turned out to be such a nice (and very affordable) touch!

Sent on 10/01/2018

lynn · Married on 05/26/2018

Annie is fantastic! Her work is beautiful and she is extremely flexible. If I have a calligraphy need in the future, I will only use her services.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/22/2017

I came to Annie with this crazy idea of an aisle runner with calligraphy lyrics in gold for our wedding. I thought it was nuts and I was never going to be able to find someone to do it. Little did I know - Annie is just as nuts as me! She did it for us and it turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. On top of that I hit her up with another idea while she was in progress for a banner and she did that, too. She got them done in a great amount of time and was so easy to work with. Her work is absolutely incredible and her pricing is reasonable for the beautiful work she does. I can't wait to find something to use her for again!

Sent on 06/01/2017