Cross + Swan Reviews

Cross + Swan 6
Cross + Swan 7

Janelle · Married on 05/18/2019

Hire Cross and Swan!

We hired Cross and Swan for our day of coordinators and it was the best decision we made! I can’t even explain how helpful they were! Our wedding was outside and due to cold weather we had to rent a tent the last minute. Cross and swan came the day before the wedding to make sure the tent was set up and that everything went smoothly. For the day of they helped set everything up, made sure all the vendors knew the timeline, made sure everything started on time, made sure everything went smoothly, and cleaned everything up when it was all over with. I’m sure they did so much more that I wasn’t even aware of because I was off enjoying my day with zero stress thanks to them!!! They worked so hard all day long and my husband and I can’t thank them enough!!! I know weddings get expensive but hiring cross and swan was the best money spent! They are 100% worth the added cost! Thank you so so so much Cross and Swan!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Cross + Swan's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Janelle! Charly and I had the best time making your wedding day perfect (and rocking out to those dueling pianos) and keeping you and your sweet family stress free! We loved getting to know you all, and we wish you + Zach all the best!

Kelsey Booth · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful!

Cross and Swan did such a wonderful job helping to plan my wedding! They made wedding day run so smoothly and were incredibly helpful with all of the details. If you are looking for wedding coordinators, look no further!

Sent on 01/10/2019

James Tanzer · Married on 11/02/2018

Recommended Without Hesitation!

Sydney and Jacqui helped us put together a truly memorable vow renewal from 2500 miles away with seven months' lead time. From the start they put us at ease with conference calls, group chats, and emails--any question or concern we had they were quick to follow up and work behind the scenes to make sure everything was sorted out. We had complete faith in them both to see our vision for our event and to make it happen. And they did.

We are so pleased we followed all of their suggestions for vendors--the vendors they suggested were outstanding in every way, from the flowers to the food to the bartender to the DJ (hands-down the best, most creative, most talented DJ I have ever experienced at a private function).

Sydney and Jacqui also excelled at day-of coordination. They spent the entire day at the venue making sure everything was just right. They had even the smallest details well in hand and we were able to fully relax and completely enjoy our special day.

Hiring Cross + Swan was the smartest decision we made when it came to planning our vow renewal. They are worth every penny, and lots more to be honest. We recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Piper · Married on 10/05/2018

An amazing, creative, helpful, kind, down-to-earth duo of women! They really helped bring our wedding to life!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Matt

Matt Barno · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect wedding!

Jacquie and Sydney are the absolute best! They did such a fantastic job organizing our wedding, both in the months leading up to the wedding date and on the wedding day itself. They always made themselves available to discuss any concerns we might have had, and they were very responsive when we did reach out. They gave us terrific suggestions about vendors and put us in touch with some great people to do the photography and bartending. On the wedding night, we actually had several police visits relating to noise due to some overly sensitive neighbors, but neither I nor my wife were aware of that until the next day because Sydney and Jacquie did such a great job taking care of it. Basically, they were perfect in every way! Our wedding weekend was the best two days of our lives, and it would not have been possible without them. Thanks so much, Jacquie and Sydney!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Cross + Swan were absolutely amazing! Not only the quality of their attention to detail but how much they care about their clients is amazing! I was a bridesmaid in one of the weddings they did and being in numerous weddings I can say hands down theirs was of amazing quality! I would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Liz · Married on 04/14/2018

Cross + Swan were life savers leading up to the wedding and the day of, they ensured everything went smoothly and that we got to enjoy our day. I would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2018

Cross + Swan are the best in the business! Sydney is so professional and really puts in the work to make the bride's day perfect! Her attention to detail and thought behind the preparation needed are reflected in how the wedding day turns out. I am so happy to have been a part of one of their events!

Cross + Swan 8

Cheryl · Married on 03/25/2018

I was reluctant to use a wedding planner at the beginning of planning my daughter’s wedding. I thought I could handle it. Thank goodness for Cross+Swan! They stepped in mid way, took over, and ultimately, let me enjoy the day. These ladies know their stuff! Sydney and Jacqui are professional, patient, and keep true to the bride’s vision. My only regret was not bringing them on board sooner. I highly recommended them!

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2018

Cross + Swan was an amazing choice for our wedding planner! Sydney's professionalism, her attention to detail, and her ability to make a bride feel at ease is exactly what you need to help your day run as smooth as possible. Not only is she a great wedding planner, she an even better person and friend! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Cheryl · Married on 03/03/2018

I was hesitant to hire wedding coordinators and spend extra money at first. Once I found out all they did I was sold. Cross & Swan were very professional and handled every little detail. Truly eliminated the stress! The ceremony and reception ran smoothly and they took care of everything allowing me to completely enjoy my daughter's special day!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jeff · Married on 10/28/2017

The consummate professionals at Cross + Swan went above and beyond while they coordinated the wedding of my Daughter Nicole. The various wedding activities flowed seamlessly pre-wedding activities, photography, the beautiful beach ceremony and reception. i cannot say enough positive about Jacqui and Sydney and their commitment to coordinating flawless events.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Cross + Swan 9

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

Cross and Swan Events made my wedding planning and day so smooth and perfect! These ladies really go out of their way to give u the best wedding experience possbile

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Cross + Swan 10

Joann · Married on 07/22/2017

When planning for my step daughters wedding, you never really know how it's going to turn out. When we got to the venue on the wedding day, the decorations and attention to detail had far exceeded my expectations. Great value for the money spent and both ladies were always so helpful. The best decision we made was going with Cross + Swan.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Cross + Swan's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Joann! It's always a pleasure to work with great clients, and it was an honor to be able to assist you + your family at a wonderful wedding!

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with cross and swan was an amazing experience.. not only did they take away stress, they made my day magical!

Mackenzie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jacqui and Sydney were a GOD SEND! Our wedding was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! From the details in the decorations and the timing of everything, there was not a thing I did not love about that day. I was relaxed in the planning process and able to enjoy my wedding with my husband. He asks me at least once a day if we can get married again because we enjoyed our wedding so much! I would recommend Jacqui and Sydney to absolutely everyone! If you’re looking for personable, hard-working, creative, resourceful…the list goes on…planners, these are your girls! Thank you will never be enough!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Cross + Swan 11
    Cross + Swan 12
    Cross + Swan 13
    Cross + Swan 14
    Cross + Swan 15
    Cross + Swan 16

Veronica · Married on 05/21/2016

When I sat down and met with Sydney and Jackie, I had an instant feeling that I was going to FINALLY be free of the stress that comes with planning a wedding. I hired Crossandswan via their reputation they had earned among my community, as well as them making an INCREDIBLE first impression on me (I felt like the guys from Stepbrothers, "DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?! YES!)
    What I enjoyed most about Jackie and Sydney is the pleasure they have in wedding planning, as well as respect for one another as business partners. It was really fun each and every time we got together, and never was there a moment I felt unable to get my point across. I was initially hesitant hiring wedding planners because I thought I could do it all by myself. But honestly? I started to not have fun anymore. I was too overwhelmed, and often felt like I was in a corner with NO theme, NO direction, and WHAT IS A TIMELINE AND WHY IS THE KNOT APP KEEP SAYING I AM BEHIND?!?! Crossandswan helped me with everything, from assembling centerpieces, to creating an effective timeline, seating chart, wedding invitations, creating a memorium board, ordering Ubers... the list goes on and on.. TRUST ME. Contact them. See for yourself. This is the first review I have ever left in my life, and I am cutting this one short of its praises. Call them. If you don't believe me, watch my wedding highlight video. All the little details? All the fun smiling faces? Drama free wedding? They helped create that environment. I genuinely grateful for everything that they did for me. Thanks girls.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Cross + Swan's reply:

Oh Ronni this is so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words, and know that you and your cats and your Harry Potter table names will always have a special place in our hearts!!

Tamara · Married on 02/20/2016

Jacqui and Syd were INSTRUMENTAL in making our wedding the success that it was. They planned with us from day one and were so helpful in finding and booking our vendors. They really valued and trusted our opinions and tastes...our wedding really did reflect US! But don't let their sweet nature fool you...they were tough with vendors when they needed to be...we really didn't worry about stuff getting done!! Jacqui and Sydney are as involved as you want them to be and do an excellent job with what they are given. Not only did we have a seamless wedding, but we made some really wonderful friends.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Eddie · Married on 02/20/2016

There is simply no other option but to go with Cross and Swan! They are absolutely amazing! They are truly gifted and talented and will Fulffil your wedding day vision beyond what you can comprehend.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Jim & Jo · Married on 10/10/2015

Our daughter and her husband have very eclectic tastes and perspectives, so their wedding reception was destined to be anything but typical. Working off the barest of outlines, Jacqui and Sydney pulled together a truly memorable, casual event that fit perfectly with the desires and temperament of the happy couple and created a very hospitable occasion for everyone present. We barely had to lift a finger, so we were able to enjoy our guests without distraction. Our large group ranged in age from the very young to the not-so-very-young, and everyone had a great time thanks to the facilities, food, and diversions Sydney and Jacqui prepared and presented.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Tunde · Married on 07/18/2015

Cross and swan events truly made the wedding of our dreams. Sydney and Jacqui were very professional, easy to work with, flexible and really creative. Even though it rained on our wedding day, they were able to pull everything off without a hitch. They made it all look so beautiful! We were not stressed about the wedding details because we knew they would take care of it. We are blessed to have had such a wonderful wedding experience, and thank them so much for all of their hard work.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Randi · Married on 04/04/2015

These women are nothing short of amazing. We have been to a few of their events and then hired them for ours. No detail is ever overlooked.. I have seen them react to last minute changes with ease and professionalism. Very creative with decor and ideas. They worked within our budget. Would definitely recommend this team to anyone! Thank you for an awesome event.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Kandyce · Married on 07/07/2018

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

We booked Jacqui and Sydney for our wedding for day of services. They are very friendly, upbeat, & professional. I truly wouldn't go without a day of coordinator on your big day, they assisted with keeping us on time, with set-up, were the first vendor to arrive, and were the 2nd to last vendor to leave. They also recommended a bartender. Overall we were glad to have them the day of and Sydney was on it helping me with photos. She was the most responsive in text and email leading up to the wedding, even with her wedding being a week or so before ours.
    On our big day there were many uncontrollable factors (a fire, thunderstorm, road blocks, tent delivery truck breaking down, etc.) with everything going on, and all the vendors calling me, at the very least I wanted all of our DIY decorations/set-ups to be perfect, especially after spending a year working on everything. I sent mock up photos, showed the ladies on rehearsal how to do the centerpieces and offered the morning of as well but the day of I faced out the window to see them being set up wrong. I don't know if our wedding had more decor than others but I wish there was more attention to detail with the centerpieces, table numbers being put backwards, broken candles on the tables, seating charts rotated (we had strategically put the elders facing us; they were put in order but not in the correct seat), and mismatched linens with the caterers. We were also, according to our signed contract, not allowed to have anyone in the cabin besides those staying there for the weekend, but all vendors and guests were walking in and out. I know they probably couldn't control all of this, but wish I locked the doors or something because the cabin was full of moths that night and we later found out all my mom's jewelry was stolen. I know there are probably more things that happened that they assisted with that I am unaware of but that was my biggest compliant, I wish there was more attention to detail. Thanks.

Sent on 07/29/2018