Crooze Photography Aruba Reviews

Crooze Photography Aruba 5
Crooze Photography Aruba 6
Crooze Photography Aruba 7

Riley · Married on 05/26/2017

Phenomenal people to work with. Very professional, communicative and know exactly what shots to get. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I got married on Renaissance Island in May 2017. Words can not express how amazing Crooze was. Marc and Cassandra are truly amazing and captured every moment of our day. We went to Aruba over a year before our wedding to meet with them since my husband is a professional photographer and couldn't just have anyone shoot our wedding. From the moment we met with them they showed professionalism and made us feel very comfortable. Its not easy when you are dealing with things thousands of miles away but they made it very east to communicate with and answered all of our questions and concerns with almost immediate responses. On the day of our wedding they were more than just photographers. They were on top of every next step to our day. Cassandra took notice to every little detail concerning my hair, make up and dress to make sure it was always picture perfect. They weren't the cliche wedding photographers who stage every image with over the top poses. They captured the beauty of our day with many memorable candids, freezing so many great moments in time. We highly highly recommend booking Crooze Photography for your dream wedding in Aruba. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2017

My husband and I just recently got married in Aruba of March 2017, and we were so lucky to have Crooze Photography as our wedding photographers. Marc and Cassandra are so talented and passionate about their work. You can truly see this when talking with them and especially in the photographs that they capture.
    When we got to see our photos for the very first time, we were awestruck! Corey and I laughed and cried as we went through each photo, one by one. It truly brought us back to that day for us. Because of their remarkable talents as photographers, we will forever be able to relive every moment of our special day. Not only did they capture each special moment of that day, but they also captured the emotions and people's personalities with the amazing candids that they took. The photos truly tell a story, our story, and we couldn't be happier with the photographs that they captured and have given to us!
    They have such an eye for detail. You see it in the photos with the ocean and skyline in the background...with the constant moving waves and the lighting changing during the sunset...their timing and precision is just extraordinary! Their talent truly is what makes the photographs unbelievable. They are so creative as well, one of the many favorites that we have are the photos where they took our silhouettes and somehow added the photos of the palm trees as the background...just absolutely, breathtaking and so unique.
    We knew before hiring them, that they were phenomenal photographers, but to see it within our very own photos is like no other! I don't think any other photographers could have captured the emotions, details and story of that day as beautifully as they both did. They exceeded our expectations on every level. Their photographs are true works of art.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2017

We literally planned our wedding around Crooze photography!!! They recommended a planner and our wedding was ZERO STRESS!!!! We showed up and everything was ready - and then when we got the pictures, it was the best part!!!! We get compliments from everybody who sees them! High, high quality photography! Check out their pictures, and I know you'll book them too!!!! Thank you Marc!!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/15/2017

Cassandra and Marc are phenomenal! Their service was amazing! We had some unexpected rain and they waited for the location change to make sure we got all the important events photographed. We received the photos so quickly after the ceremony and they are all so beautiful I just can't stop looking at them.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Alisha · Married on 11/12/2016

Crooze was unbelievable! The one thing that you don't want to skimp on for your wedding is your photographer and I couldn't be happier with the results. Crooze responded to every email I sent within hours. We met in April for our November wedding and went over everything I wanted. They got all of the shots I requested (some I even forgot that I requested). They were promptly at the right place, prepared and so professional. During the ceremony, I didn't even know they were there! So many people have told us that the photos look like they're from a magazine. I'll cherish these memories forever. We used a different photographer for our engagement photos and were very unhappy with the results. I wouldn't go with anyone else! Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Writing a review about Marc and Cassandra with Crooze Photography- where do I begin? This amazing couple is not just super (insanely) talented...to the point where you just keep smiling and staring at your wedding pictures on an hourly basis...but they have got to be the nicest couple we have ever met! My husband and I had a private ceremony with no family or friends on 10/12/16, so making sure we had great photos was a must. Marc and Cassandra made us feel relaxed from the minute we met them, and the next 2+ hours touring the island for the best places to stop for wedding photos was a total blast! I never imagined I would laugh so much!
    Now we have so many beautiful photos to share with our family and friends at our wedding reception this weekend (10/29/16.) We look forward to working with them again when we re-visit the island for our first wedding anniversary!!
    Much love and gratitude,
    Amanda Sluss Gilchrist

Sent on 10/24/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your loving words <3 We had so much fun with you and Cliff. We can't wait for you to come back and to grab the Sunset too :) We are very happy you like your photos!!!! We wish you many happy years and a lot of fun on Saturday. We hope to visit Nashville some day. Love you guys!!!!

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

I just want to start this review by saying that I have never written a review in my life, good or bad, but I felt like I had to for Crooze. Cassandra & Marc were AMAZING to work with, and my husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding pictures. The whole destination wedding process can be extremely stressful to deal with, but I'm happy to say that choosing Crooze was the easiest/best choice that we made during the wedding process. From the minute that we reached out to Crooze regarding their services to when we received our final wedding pictures, the process could not have been more smooth than it was. Cassandra and Marc were extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process, and that showed in our wedding pictures. We chose to not only use them as our wedding photographer, but to also use them for our trash the dress photographer, and we could not be more obsessed with all of our wedding pictures than we are. I HIGHLY recommend using Crooze for any and all pictures in Aruba, and we will definitely be using them the next time my husband and I come back to Aruba :)

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

What a wonderful couple and an even better photography team! Cassandra & Marc captured our engagement photos just 7 days after we got engaged on the island. They quickly responded and set up a time that worked for us (during sunset!). Our photos turned out beautiful! There are so many good ones, we're having a hard time choosing just one for the Save the Date! We hope Cassandra and Marc can continue capturing our (new!) family moments in Aruba for years to come!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you Jenny :) We wish you a wonderful wedding day and hope the Save the Date cards came out great ;) Hope to see you guys back soon in Aruba with a lot of babies :) XX

Brooke · Married on 09/24/2016

Crooze photography is AWESOME!! I would highly recommend them. I researched a lot of photographers in Aruba, and they were hands down the most responsive and accommodating. In addition, we received our wedding photos yesterday and they are outstanding! :-)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Paula · Married on 09/17/2016

Planning a destination wedding can be a bit stressful when it comes to hiring professionals, but my husband and I are so happy we chose Marc & Cassandra to capture our very special day. They were extremely professional, very attentive and responsive, (we booked them a whole year in advance and no matter when I emailed they always responded right away) friendly, calm and so easy going! You two definitely made our wedding day more enjoyable and relaxing, thank you so much for the beautiful work and for making us feel like we knew you forever! You guys are amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you Paula for your nice words and for having us capture your special day. Thank you and Allison for taking care of us too :) !! Hope to see you back soon XX C & M

Rebecca · Married on 08/29/2016

I had never been to Aruba before, but when me and my now husband got engaged I already knew that Aruba was where I had to have my wedding! Before I had even started making the actual wedding plans I saw Crooze Photography and decided there and then that I NEEDED to have them capture our wedding.... no other photographer would do! Both me and my husband are so blessed to have had the opportunity to not only marry in Aruba but to have Cassandra and Marc capture it. From start to finish Cassandra has been so kind to me, she has been very quick with responses to emails and nothing was too much trouble for her. On the wedding day (29th August 2016 @ Divi All Inclusive) they both made me, as well as the rest of our guests feel amazing. Not to mention the actual photos we have..... they are incredible!! They both are so amazing at their jobs and I really could not ever imagine having any better photos then what we have from Cassandra and Marc! Within 2 days Cassandra had shared 6 lovely teaser photos... which just got me so excited to see the rest... Cassandra advised that it can take up to 4 weeks to receive all the photos, but I did ask her if I could have a couple more to show them all off at our wedding reception back in the UK on 17th September 2016 .... and bless her, she had all 385 photos sent over to me by the 15th September.

I cant even begin to thank both Cassandra and Marc enough for being so kind and for giving us the best wedding photos I could ever imagine. Anyone that gets married in Aruba needs to have Crooze Photography!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Heather · Married on 08/16/2016

After deciding on a destination wedding in Aruba the one thing we knew that needed to be the best was our photographer. After seeing an album Crooze had posted we knew that we needed to have them. They had such crisp, clean photos that weren’t just portraits but captured everything going on during the day.

Cassandra and Marc made planning and working with them so easy. If we had any questions about anything they would respond immediately. We could tell they were a very trustworthy and personable couple and we could not wait to meet them when we arrived in Aruba (even though it felt like we already knew them).

For our wedding day, we choose to have a town hall ceremony in the morning followed by a beach blessing and reception in the afternoon. Crooze was there to document it all. Preview photos of our morning ceremony were posted on Facebook within hours. Our family and friends back home were very happy to be able to see photos so quickly! More previews of our special day were posted before we left Aruba.

We just received all of our photos and we could not be happier with the results. We barely knew they were there throughout the day and they captured all the best moments. Everyone that sees our photos say the same thing, “these look like they belong in a magazine!”.

Cassandra & Marc truly are the trustworthy, personable couple that they seem and so much more! We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 09/12/2016

doremi · Married on 08/04/2016

A destination wedding in Aruba offered numerous choices for venues, music, photography, etc. Some places have wedding packages. I cannot stress how thankful We are that we went 'out of the box' of the hotel package and went with Cassandra and Marc at Crooze Photography. Our marriage celebration week was full of memories to last a lifetime and we choose the perfect people to capture each precious moment. It was well worth the price! Not only did we receive high quality, professional images ( sneak previews within 24 hours!) but we received IMPECCABLE service from stem to stern. Cassandra and Marc met with us within 72 hours of our initial email (our request as we were fortunate to be on the island twice in one year). Crooze is prompt, professional, TRUSTWORTHY , honest, KIND and JUST OHHHH SO FUN!. They care about you and the moments they capture---to the smallest detail. Our only regret was not having them present for the last hour of our celebration. The day couldn't have been more perfect and if we had to go back, we would've hired them for additional hours. You cannot go wrong with Cassandra and Marc. They are incredible individuals who are truly good people from deep within their core. We truly believe that is why the images turn out the way they do- no matter the subject matter. They are sensitive artists who do an amazing job. We thank them for their outstanding work!

Gina and Rico

Sent on 08/12/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Gina & Rico thank you soooo much for your kind words !!!!! We are so happy that we have met you and captured your BIG day and created good memories for you. We had so much fun with all your loving friends and family!!! We LOVE you guys <3. Feeling very HAPPY now :)
  • Traci

Traci · Married on 07/09/2016

We were pretty nervous about finding a great photographer to capture our destination wedding last month in Aruba. After deciding against one suggested through our hotel (various reasons, including not a large portfolio to look at and response time), I decided to keep looking and stumbled upon Crooze Photography and had a response back in just hours. They offer a very large online portfolio on their website and through their social media channels, so you can truly get a feel for what you can expect. I knew right away booking them was the right decision, and I was NOT let down. Cassandra and Marc are some of the most genuinely kind people you will ever meet who are also extremely savvy, professional, and accommodating. They will put you at ease and plan all of the details for you (right down to timing and giving me advice on when to begin my cocktail hour based on the sunset time that day!). Most importantly: they are extremely talented wedding photographers. The pictures are full of natural light and perfectly capture the mood and the spirit of our wedding day. They managed to record all of the big and even little moments and emotions. And they are fast! We had about 600 edited photos just about 4 weeks after our wedding (with full rights to print them without logos, which can distract from nice framed photos). I highly, highly recommend booking Crooze Photography. They are a bit pricier than other options on the island I looked at, but take it from a recent bride: they are worth every penny. We (and our families and guests) cannot stop gushing about them and would choose them all over if we had to do it again.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you so much Traci for your kind words. We are very happy that you had a wonderful wedding here in Aruba and that we were apart of it. We are also very happy that you and your family are happy with the photos :) Hope to see you back soon on One Happy Island !!! Say hi to Andrew and the family for us. Big Hug!!

Katrina · Married on 06/28/2016

Planning a destination wedding can be a little scary.....but when it comes to choosing a photographer it doesn't have to be. We were married June 28th and our decision to have Crooze Photography as our photographers was by far the BEST decision we made in all of our wedding planning! Cassandra and Marc are beautiful people and very talented photographers!!! From our first contact to receiving our Amazing Wedding photos....the entire process was completely stress free. Cassandra and Marc were always quick to respond and very easy to work with. And the pictures........BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, GORGEOUS, EXQUISITE!!! They captured our special day in a way I could have never imagined! We have received many many compliments on our wedding album! We would highly recommend Crooze Photography!!! They played a huge role in making June 28th the Best Day of My Life!!!!! They are the BEST!!!!

Bart and Katrina

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2016

What an amazing couple! When planning a destination wedding there are so many unknowns but booking crooze photography is by far the best thing you can do. Their organization, professionalism, kindness, and assertiveness is by far the best you can get. And not to mention their amazing work! Every single photo captures beautiful memories that speak a thousand words. I can't thank them enough! Absouelty in love with every photo!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Gina · Married on 05/15/2016

Cassandra & Marc were amazing to work with. We got engaged in Aruba in July of 2014 and returned for a vacation in January of 2015. We hired them for an engagement shoot and wanted to have pictures taken in the exact spot where he popped the question, and they went above and beyond to meet our expectations. So far we have only seen "teasers" of our photos, and we could not be happier. We cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures. Cassandra & Marc are so nice and easy to work with...we highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Thank you Gina for your kind words XX

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/14/2016

Marc and Cassandra where absolutely amazing to work with! Their Facebook page and Instagram shows how much they love photography, and their natural talent for great pictures taking! They were extremely flexible while planning the wedding, and met with me once I arrived to the island to help ease my nerves and answer all of our questions. We chose to do a trash the dress session the day after. Marc and Cassandra picked us up at our hotel and transported us to the destinstion I had requested for addition photos. They are extremely professional and very personable! I would recommend anyone choosing to get married in Aruba to choose Crooze Photography.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/18/2016

Wondering how to find a photographer for your destination wedding in Aruba? We were, too! It seemed like a daunting task until we stumbled upon Crooze Photography. We knew once we booked them that we found the right people for this important job. They were fantastic in every way! During the planning process, they were easily accessible to answer questions/requests. Their website, Facebook and Instagram pages showed us the high quality product we would be getting as well as gave us ideas for our own photos. Once we arrived in Aruba, they met with us in the lobby of our hotel to go over details and get to know us as a couple. On our wedding day, they were prompt and prepared. They brought a high level of professionalism, while maintaining a relaxed and stress-free environment. And the best part of all? The gorgeous moments they captured of our special day. We couldn't be happier with the finished product and have received wonderful compliments on our photos from family and friends. We highly recommend this fantastic husband and wife team!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Jill · Married on 04/17/2016

My husband and I always knew we would have a destination wedding. After getting engaged in April 2015 in Aruba, we knew we would be back for our wedding a year later. The first thing we knew we needed to do was book a photographer. Although we had a budget in mind, our wedding pictures were something that we were willing to spend a little more on in order to get the pictures we wanted. I was given a list of photographers on the island to check out from our wedding planner and we immediately knew Crooze Photography would be able to give us exactly what we wanted. Just by looking at their website and instagram account, we fell in love and had to have them. Cassandra and Marc capture all those special moments that every couple hopes and dreams to have captured on their wedding day.
    Cassandra and Marc are truly wonderful! They responded to my emails right away and were very easy to communicate with. We had a meeting with them the day before the wedding so we could meet them and discuss any specific shots we wanted. At the time we did not have any in mind, because I was so confident that no matter what angles or shots they took, they would be beautiful! The day of our wedding, as we began taking pictures, a few different ideas came to mind of some shots I wanted, and they was very accommodating and took whatever shot I asked!
    We were very lucky to have one of most beautiful sunsets and Marc and Cassandra knew just how to make each one picture perfect. Not only do they capture all the special moments that occur during the wedding, but they are also almost invisible. They make sure to position themselves where they are able to photograph everything, while not obstructing any views of our guests.
    Cassandra and Marc and truly a dream team when it comes to photography. I feel as though we are reliving our wedding day with each and every photograph. We are forever thankful!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you so much Jill & Jeff for your sweet en kind words <3 We will always love you guys and hope to see you back soon in Aruba :) We had so much fun capturing your special day XX
  • Lee & Brian

Lee · Married on 12/07/2015

I loved working with Cassandra & Marc for our wedding photos! I contacted them more than a year we were engaged and definitely before we knew we were getting married in Aruba. Cassandra and Marc told me what to expect as a tourist and as a potential bride in Aruba. Their comments lasted with me and when we decided to have a destination wedding I knew it would be Aruba and Crooze would be our photographers (I hadn't even selected a venue yet). It was wonderful meeting them when we arrived and we immediately felt comfortable around them. When our wedding day arrived, they provided the exact services they said they would. They were on time, were friendly with our families, and most importantly, captured our wedding in photos I adore! We even had a ton of "teasers" to see before we left Aruba. The rest of our photos arrived within the time they specified, in formats that were easy to work with. I love looking through our photos now and can't wait to get them printed!

Thank you a million times to Cassandra & Marc! I am forever grateful for helping make our wedding so special :)

Sent on 01/19/2016

Thank you Lee & Brian for your beautiful words!!!! XX

Tara · Married on 11/06/2015

When planning a destination wedding there aren't many "guarantees". What I can guarantee is that if you book with Marc and Cassandra you will LOVE your photographs. When I reached out to them they got back to me in the same day, which was so reassuring; knowing that I was connecting with business minded people that were passionate about their job and the services they were possibly going to be providing. On a very strict budget I was uncertain that I would be able to get the kind of photos we wanted. They offered me several different options and we found one that was a great fit.

I met with them when we arrived in Aruba to finalize plans. I recommend having a list of people or examples of particular shots that you would like to have captured. Once you are down there, there is so much to do it can easily escape you to discuss these things.
    Cassandra and Marc were so welcoming and flexible, I felt at ease. They were able to capture so many tender moments throughout the ceremony without being intrusive.

My favorite part of working with this dynamic duo was certainly the Trash the Dress session. I had a few ideas in my mind and they really took their time to make sure we got these once in a lifetime shots. I was so much more relaxed and able to enjoy the picture taking process knowing we weren't missing time with our family and friends. I wish I had enough money to have them follow us around for our entire journey, but they truly made magic with the hours that we had together.

We met a couple that got married the following night that brought photographers with them from the US. They were very disappointed as they were not familiar with the area nor did they have the proper equipment to capture a sunset wedding. Their pictures were dark and filled with shadows..unlike our spectacular photos that were filled with amazing sunset lighting.
    Thank you Cassandra and Marc for your professionalism, finesse, and quality!

Best,
    Tara & Mike

Sent on 01/26/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you Tara for your beautiful words XXX. We enjoyed being part of your wedding day and especially driving around with you guys!!! Enjoy your photos for the rest of your life :)

Luisa · Married on 09/26/2015

Marc & Cassandra,
    where do I begin???
    My husband and I got engaged in April 2014 and booked a trip for July 2014 to Aruba to meet with vendors for our wedding. Contact: Crooze responds to emails within a couple hours, even if they are busy, they will at least let you know that they will get in touch with you in a few hours, and they will!!!! They are one of the most reliable people we have ever met!!!
    Engagement pictures: We were absolutely speechless about how easy it is to "work" with them together. Capturing photos just feels so natural with them; even though we wanted a few "posing-pictures", they captured every emotion in between and we have absolutely stunning pictures of that photoshoot!!!
    For the wedding: I sent them lots of ideas of pictures, angles and portraits in advance, so they knew what was important to us. They even scheduled another meeting a day before our wedding with us, our videographer and officiant to go over details, to make sure we are comfortable and everything was set perfectly.
    The wedding pictures: If you've had a look at their website & facebook, you already know how incredible their work is. They use lots of natural light, which makes every single picture just perfect, bright and colorful! They do exactly know where to position their cameras, in order to get the most out of the picture, get the best light, and best view, not only of the bride & groom, but also family and friends. In addition to that, they almost seem to be invisible during the ceremony and party. We never once felt like we had to pose here and there, not having time to enjoy the actual wedding... They are taking pictures "in the background", but getting shots as if they were right in front of you!!! Our pictures are absolutely stunning and more than we could have ever dreamed of! We did not only had the best wedding photographers but also found friends for life!!! THANK you, thank you, thank you!!! I'd ALWAYSrecommend Crooze to EVERYBODY!!!!
    Luisa & Douglas

Sent on 01/06/2016

Crooze Photography Aruba's reply:

Thank you Luisa & Douglas for your sweet & kind words. Love you both and friends for life!!! Hugs and Kisses XX

Cassandra & Marc -- where do we begin? Having hired you sight unseen, was a bit nailbiting for a Event Manager like myself. So I reached out to my Aruba office. Of course, your sweet company was immediately recommended. When I talked to my wedding planner at the lovely Ritz Carlton, Palm Beach, she already knew you both and loved you also!!! I knew we were in great hands.
    To say you captured the most loving moments, and amazing candid photos of our beach wedding is putting it mildly. Whether a posed shot, or the absolutely stunning candids, Marc -- you have a most perfect gift. Cassandra, your skillset in getting a sunset, and a bunch of hot people who want to drink and eat into order was unbelievable. Our Slideshow is so beautiful, the first time I watched it cried my eyes out. Mike and I both love it tremendously. We sent the link out to everyone we know -- and the comments back about how our love was so perfectly captured on camera is amazing. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU. If you are a soon-to-be Aruba bride, and want a personal recommendation, write me at celeste dot scavetta at gmail dot com. I would be more than happy to. We still have to pinch ourselves when we see just how gorgeous you made this "old" couple look on our wedding day!!!! We love your work, and you both. Until we see each other again!!! XOXOXOXOX <3

Sent on 09/25/2015