Crista Dougherty Illustration Reviews

Crista Dougherty Illustration 3
Crista Dougherty Illustration 4

Angie Berger · Married on 09/02/2017

Gorgeous Unique and Personalized Invitations and Signs

For our wedding invitations, Crista hand painted a gorgeous setting of our local beach, with the mountains in the background and our goofy golden retriever running on the beach. She was able to create exactly what we wanted after a quick chat and a few reference photos. We were so thrilled with how they turned out, and got so many compliments from friends and family on the originality of the design. Crista also hand painted several directional designs for the venue (Ceremony, bar, restrooms, etc), and worked with the signage that was already at the venue - such as an antique chalkboard. Our personal favorite was the Bar Sign that noted the kinds of drinks available, including my father in-law's home brew. We gifted the sign to him after the wedding to hang near his brewing station. We would (and have) recommend Crista's work to everyone we know!

Crista Dougherty Illustration 5
    Crista Dougherty Illustration 6
    Crista Dougherty Illustration 7
    Crista Dougherty Illustration 8
    Sent on 01/09/2019

We could not have been happier with our experience working with Crista. She is very talented and we loved what she created based on our ideas. She also was responsive to making minor changes/ additions and gave us several mock ups to chose from. Ultimately, we loved our invitations and received so many compliments on them.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Astrid · Married on 09/15/2013

Crista is THE person to go to for all of your illustration needs, from my personal experience my wedding planner and I had an idea of what we wanted and she created the most beautiful and creative illustrations. I have all of my invitations and other illustrations that Crista created for us and everyone comments on how lovely and unique these illustrations are. On top of her being so creative, she will work with you to make sure you receive the best illustrations. Please don't hesitate in working with her, she's definitely an artist to work with!

Sent on 05/08/2014
  • Zulander

Whitney · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot recommend Crista highly enough! Her illustrations are absolutely beautiful and she was able to create an invitation design that was absolutely perfect with only some general guidance. I had a rough idea of what we wanted our wedding to look like and feel like and she created invitations that were more than I could have imagined and perfectly captured our vision before we even knew fully what that vision was.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Molly · Married on 09/26/2015

3.5

Working with Crista on the design of our wedding was a really great experience. She designed a personalized logo for us, which we used on almost everything from our invitations to our wedding favors. She designed our gorgeous invitations and was incredibly patient as we went back and forth on ideas. She also designed, created, and hand-painted (!) the signage for our dinner, dessert, and bar menus. It was Crista's brilliant idea to paint directly onto pieces of wood, which tied in beautifully with the rest of the design for our wedding. Everything looked beautiful, personal, and cohesive. It was absolutely perfect!

Crista is really talented and did a wonderful job with everything that we asked for help with. I'm very happy that we decided to design our invitations and signage with such a helpful and collaborative designer. She even helped us with quotes on printing costs! Thanks to Crista our invitations and signage all had the exact look that we wanted.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Emmerline · Married on 08/14/2016

Loved the work that Crista did for us.
    It's a rough beginning but with a little direction, Crista delivered exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/07/2016