Crismon's Flowers Reviews

Crismon's Flowers 2
Crismon's Flowers 3
Crismon's Flowers 4

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

Definitely a 5-star job! Crismon's did the flowers for my wedding at Regency Garden, and they were beautiful! I brought in my own vases, gems, pearls, etc, and everuthing was filled and decorated perfectly. My bouquet was beyond what I expected, just gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

My flowers were beautiful! Thank you so much D'Ann and your team :) Our initial consultation was quick and easy, the proposal for pricing was sent to me in a timely fashion, and flowers were gorgeous on the big day!

Crismon's Flowers 5
    Crismon's Flowers 6
    Crismon's Flowers 7
    Crismon's Flowers 8

Kimmy · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I were married at Regency Garden on 11/12/2016 and used this florist. They brought my vision to life. The flowers were, fresh and arranged beautifully. I'm so impressed with the quality and dexterity of their work.

Jen · Married on 09/30/2016

Our wedding flowers were beyond gorgeous! They were fresh and looked exactly as we wanted them to. They really added a ton of beauty to the photos! Crismon's florists were extremely accommodating, friendly and creative! The value that they provided was unbelievable! The bridal bouquet was stacked, sturdy and so beautiful that I got endless compliments the entire day! The bridesmaid's bouquet and the one for tossing had the most amazing colored ribbons. The boutonnieres and corsages were super detailed and had extra foliage that we weren't expecting...they were so intricate! Very interesting to look at up close! Last minute, I mean within minutes of asking about it, they put together an extra boutonniere for us as we had forgot to include enough in the original order. Only the best to say about this company, they truly made our day and our pictures for generations to come!

• deeeeeva

Valerie · Married on 06/30/2016

They were wonderful!! We chose Crismon's for our wedding flowers because they have always done a great job with orders for the company I work for. I had a vision in my head for how I wanted everything to look, and they exceeded my expectations. The design of my bridal bouquet was more than I could have hoped for. I wanted a non-traditional shape with bright, bold colors in every color of the rainbow. The designer came up with the most AMAZING bouquet, and I was absolutely floored. I cried when I saw it. I was worried about the bridesmaid bouquets because we had settled on dyed carnations to keep the costs down, but OH MY GOSH! The ribbons and greenery they used in the bridesmaid bouquets made you completely forget they were carnations! They were SO beautiful! The best part is that our wedding spanned three days in an Arizona Summer, so we needed very hearty flowers that would look beautiful for all three days, and they did! I am really grateful to Crismon's for being such an important part of such an important day.

Celestina · Married on 11/07/2015

I recently got married a The Regency Garden which is right next to Crismon's Flowers and they were my Florist through the venue and I couldn't have been more happy with my flowers. What I loved about this place is their customer service. When I went to my appointment they new so much about weddings and who to consider. When I went there I thought oh! it's just me and the girls who need flowers...I completely forgot about the boutonnieres for the guys and they had recommended boutennieres for the Fathers, and corsages for the Mother's which I never thought about, luckily my flowers with my bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, the men's boutonnieres (groomsmen and fathers) and the corsages for the moms were all in the budget and I used calla lily's which are one of the most costly flowers a girl can use ( I know I just had to like the expensive stuff). haha. But they were more than willing to talk to me about how much each cost and where I could make cuts so that I could stay in budget. She emailed me the quote and was very responsive and they made it very simple and easy and STRESS FREE! I don't know if I will ever need a florist again, but if I do I will definitely be coming back. Thank you Crismon's Flowers for making my wedding even more dreamy with the most beautiful flowers a girl could ask for. P.S The groom liked them too. -- Mr. & Mrs. Tony Rodrigues

Cory · Married on 02/27/2015

The arrangements were beautiful and fresh! My wife and I were super happy with all of our floral and would recommend these florists. We got what we wanted and they were more than pleasant during the design process. Thanks again!

Karen · Married on 06/14/2014

Crismons was a great florist! They were very helpful at the appointment to pick everything out and everything turned out great! They were able to do a lot for our budget and it was all exactly what I wanted and imagined after the first meeting.

Crismon's Flowers did a great job for our wedding and I highly recommend them. Steven made the process of choosing floral arrangements very easy. He took my initial thoughts on flowers and colors and created arrangements that became my own. He was very receptive and met with us on numerous occasions when we walked into the store unannounced.

The week prior to the wedding, we had asked about placing a single white rose on a chair in the front row to remember my husband's mother. Steven went above and beyond and created a small arrangement in a simple vase that was beautiful and truly made her feel like part of the wedding.

On the wedding day, all the flowers were lined up in vases with water to stay fresh. All flowers were delivered before we arrived at the venue and the entire process was seamless. All the bouquets and arrangements looked stunning and were of the highest quality.

I cannot say enough good things about Crismon's Flowers and recommend them to future brides.

His arrangements were breath taking! He even created an ice cream cone with 3 scoops out of flowers for me!

Very friendly and professional. High quality flowers!

Susan · Married on 03/14/2014

We booked through the Regency Garden so Crismon's became our florist. Due to the time of year, I didn't get to have peonies in my bouquet but D'Ann and her team found some beautiful substitutes. Our flowers were beautiful!

Jennie · Married on 02/08/2014

My friend, who is brutally honest, and has been in about 12 weddings, told me her bouquet from my wedding was her favorite yet. The flowers were gorgeous, and they photographed beautifully. Also the meeting was very easy, right there in the shop so they listened to what we liked and put together a small sample of what they had in mind right there to make sure we were on the right track. I was thrilled to see the finished product, better than I'd imagined. Thanks so much!!

Emily · Married on 11/21/2013

Hands down, the absolute best flowers and service for the price!! They totally achieved my vision and I couldn't have been happier. More than that, my centerpiece bouquets lasted almost 2 weeks!!! Not only were they perfect for the wedding, we used the same floral arrangements at Thanksgiving. My dad has used them for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day... everything, for ever. They're always beautiful!

I was incredibly impressed with my bouquets on the day of my wedding. They were so stunning and I still have many people compliment how gorgeous they were when looking at our photos. They really took the time to listen to what I wanted and executed them just as well!!

I was able to show them a picture of the flowers I wanted and they recrated them perfectly. All the flowers at my wedding were amazing.

Alicia · Married on 10/19/2013

Beautiful flowers and very affordable. When I first walked into the venue the day of the wedding you could smell all the amazing flowers!

Kristy · Married on 10/12/2013

Crimson Flowers was part of our all inclusive package with regency Garden. The planning took only an hour and they did an outstanding job giving us the perfect floral arrangement for the centerpieces. The flowers they put in 3 rows at the bottom of the three tier cake was gorgeous. The beautiful colors and the way they put them together was fabulous. The bridal bouquet was so pretty as well as all of the flowers for each of our wedding party. Thank you so much for using flowers to make this the "best day ever".

• Kayce

Kayce · Married on 03/22/2013

I've never been a huge fan of flowers but I could not have been happier with the centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for the bridesmaids flowers, had a slight idea for mine, and no clue for the centerpieces. I had the favorite flower of each girl in their bouquets and Crismon's helped me find perfect counterparts to help fill them out. They also helped me realize that my original idea for my bouquet was okay (and they'd gladly fullfill my request should I really want it) but if I did something just slightly different (use only green accent flowers instead of green and white accents in a dark purple arrangement) that it would look so much better. Some people might be offended by them not just writing down whatever I wanted but I was so thankful that they provided insight and a visual example because going with just the green flower accents led me to have the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen : ) They were also amazingly helpful with the centerpieces, as I didn't have a clue what to do, and I couldn't have been happier. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the centerpieces were! I wound up doing pictures before getting to the venue and they were more than happy to have the bouquets ready early. And the best part? All the flowers still look wonderful and it's going on 4 days past the wedding!

Patricia · Married on 03/17/2013

They gave me BEAUTIFUL flowers!! I had a gust list that seemed to be changing everyday and they worked with me as I changed the amount of flowers I needed. They were amazing and had great ideas. They were great to work with.

Claudia · Married on 02/28/2013

Crismon's Flowers did a great job for the flowers for our wedding and reception!! I went into picking out flowers with a very open mind(like not much of a clue of what I wanted). THe staff was very helpful. I was asking for her opinion and she definately led us in the right direction. I had added lillies to my bouquet at the last minute. They were very happy to add them, but on the day before the wedding she called to let me know that the lillies came in and they were VERY big. We decided not to use them, and I was very glad! We used them in the center pieces, which looked amazing. The lillies would have completely covered up my beautiful bouquet of roses. All the flowers were fresh. Bridesmaids bouquets...they nailed it!! Mothers roses...beautiful!! Center pieces and sweetheart table...great!! My bouquet...PERFECT!!! And after all was said and done we were under our budget!! We added a little to the center pieces to make up the difference, but they would have been fine without! I think I will be using them agian for mother's day!!

Tracy · Married on 12/08/2012

I had a wonderful experience with Crismon's Flowers. My floral appointment was the part of my wedding I was the most nervous about. I was a bride without a plan, and I didn't know anything about flowers. At my consulation, I was put at ease, and the florist helped me to design a floral plan for my wedding quickly. They helped me to stay within my budget, and were very responsive when I needed to make some last minute changes. When I arrived for my wedding, I was in awe of how beautiful everything was. The flowers were flawless and made the rooms smell wonderful. From the bouquets to the flowers on the table, everything was stunning. I would reccomend their services to any bride!

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2012

Crismons Flowers were very helpful in picking my flowers. I had a pretty low budget for flowers and they were able to help make suggestions so that I could stay within the budget. My flowers came out gorgeous and so did my girls bouquets. They were even better than I pictured. Very excellent customer service!

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2012

Let me first start off by saying a big THANK YOU to the Crismon's staff. Everyone was helpful and friendly and took the time to make sure that the vision I had came forth in the flowers. When I met to discuss my ideas, I didn't have anything specific in mind, other than not wanting white flowers for my bouquet, and knowing that I wanted peacock feathers throughout the floral arrangements. The staff did everything to make sure that I stayed on track for my budget and still achieved the results I was hoping for. The results were AMAZING! My groom adored my bouquet, and we received tons of compliments on all the little touches on the boutonnieres and the centerpieces. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

Crismons was so easy to work with. I had a planning appointment that was very easy. There was a small mis-communication (on my part) however and the day of the wedding I saw the flowers and they were a color I did not want. I started to freak out but the venue contacted them and they rushed over to talk to me within 5 minutes-seriously. I told them the issue and the owner took the flowers back to the shop, fixed the problem, and returned within a very short amount of time. After that the flowers were perfect! I was SO impressed with them in that situation. Clearly they strive to make their customers happy. In the end my flowers were gorgeous-exactly what I wanted. Thank you Crismons!