Crest Hollow Country Club Reviews

229 | Woodbury, NY

229 Reviews for Crest Hollow Country Club

• Y

Yamise · Married on 11/23/2012

The setting was absolutely stunning the trees were lit with stars and all of my guests were impressed with the view of the pool and torches. The food was out of control good and there was alot of food. I have not one complaint. No seriously not one.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Kelli · Married on 11/03/2012

Can't say enough about Crest Hollow!! Thomas and his team were phenonemal. My wedding was right after hurricane Sandy so needless to say I was incredibly stressed about whether or not it was even going to happen. They reassured me that they would take care of everything and they even helped me get in touch with other vendors because I had no power in my home until the day before my wedding. They are flexible, professional and above all throw an amazing party!! The price is right, the food is fantastic and the people are incredibly nice.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Suse · Married on 10/13/2012

When it comes to a catering hall you can not go wrong with booking with Crest Hollow. Everything was perfect from the moment my husband and I walked in. We were greeted by our bridal attendant and maitre'd. Both of them were so attentive and were always watching and making sure everything was going off without a hitch. They literally did things before we even asked them, they just knew. We were so happy with the food and the service. All of the bartenders and waiters were spectacular. We are so happy we chose crest Hollow for our wedding reception site.

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2012

The Crest Hollow far exceeded all of my expectations! I chose this venue because of their ability to accommodate a large number of guests, the friendliness of their staff, and their beautiful grounds. The whole planning process with them was easy and pleasant. We had the emerald room and they decorated it beautifully! My maitre-de, Deklan, and bridal attendant, Carol, were AMAZING! They made sure that my husband I and had everything we needed and that we were comfortable and enjoying the party. Such great service! Everyone said the food was delicious, the cocktail hour was GORGEOUS, and the bartenders were fantastic! There were two other events going on there that evening but you didn't even notice. I cannot say enough good things about the Crest Hollow. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2012

shannon · Married on 10/07/2012

We booked with Crest Hollow about 2 years ago, once we walked in we fell in love with the place. We loved all the outdoor area's they had and even booked it for our ceremony. Sadly it rained all day so we never got to use any of the outdoor area's, but OMG i did not even miss it! The indoors were just as beautiful as the outdoors!
    Sandy was our bridal attendant and Shawn was our maitre d. They were AWESOME!!! Sandy was there for me from the second i got to the door, i can not say more good things about her! and she helped my mom and moh with my dress alot too!
    The food was incredable! we were not around for the cocktail hour cause we did not want to see eachother before the ceremony, but there was plenty in our bridal suite to eat and drink, also i think my husband had 3 different plates of food for dinner lol and each was better then the next!
    The whole night was just perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2012

Crest Hollow is the best there is. Atmosphere, food, staff - everything was perfect. Eric was amazing throughout the entire process. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Funny and caring. We were supposed to have the cocktail hour outside, but it was raining and very cold so it had to be inside. AMAZING either way! Everyone had a great time and cannot stop talking about Crest Hollow. Thank you so so much for a wonderful day we will never forget.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2012

This venue is amazing!! Our banquet managers, maitre d, bridal attendant, bartenders...everyone made our day so wonderful. The staff did such a great job of making our night easy and enjoyable. We had the outdoor cocktail hour next to the pool, which was SO beautiful. All of our guests raved about how great it was (and the food was amazing too!) - I've had people tell me they want to live there lol. Nothing but great things to say about this place..I wish I could re-live our wedding day over & over!!

Sent on 09/17/2012
  • LTrep907

Laurie · Married on 09/07/2012

Crest Hollow amazed us the second we walked in for a tour to the very end of our wedding. We worked with Helen, who was incredible. We clicked with her and she was always there to answer our questions and go over anything we needed explanation on. The day of, the team we had was absolutely incredible and made our night! Our MD was Mike who was on top of everything the whole day. Jen was my bridal attendent and she was awesome, I loved having her with me all day! They were all so flexible and helpful with us-they offered us a free upgrade to have our cocktail hour outside and my husband accepted until I arrived and decided it was way too hot and no one would like to be out there eating warm food. Crest Hollow didn't even blink when they switched it back inside. We appreciated that so much. We are still getting so many compliments from our family and friends on how well they ran our wedding day. The food was incredible and the service was amazing. We were so impressed and so thankful!

Sent on 10/02/2012

This place was remarkable! I held my ceremony and reception at this venue for the convenience of my guest. And I am so happy that I did. The ceremony space was beautiful, plus decorations for the ceremony was already provided. In the reception space, they were able to bring my vision to light. The staff were phenomenal. They always went above and beyond was asked and I never had to ask for anything. My bridal attendants were absolutely great! Always at my beck and call. They guided the night with no hiccups. My guest can't stop talking about how beautiful the venue is and how great the food was. They far exceeded my expectations. I am so happy I used Crest Hollow.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Vicky · Married on 08/25/2012

My wedding was more than I dreamed of. The services I received at Crest Hollow was more than I paid for. From my banquet manager Leo and my lady in waiting and etc made my special day a day myself or my guest can ever forget. They took real good care of my guest and myself which arrived at the venue 2 hours early.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Amoy · Married on 08/23/2012

It only took one visit for me to know that my wedding would be kept at this beautiful venue! I booked right on the spot, as the months passed and my wedding day came closer, Eric my banquet manager kept in contact making sure everything was in place. We've only met 3 maybe 4 times before the wedding due to my constant traveling for work but on the night of my wedding it was absolutely PERFECT!! The staff were excellent and attentive the entire process! It was a dream come through, I had my ceremony in an outdoor garden, cocktail hour by the pool area, I booked the Emerald room for the reception allowing my guests access to the outdoors yet again. It was worth every penny spent, and I would most certainly recommend this venue to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 09/08/2012
  • X

Xenia · Married on 08/09/2012

Since the first day I went to Crest Hollow Country Club, I knew that was the place for my big day! It's amazing, the venue it's more than I dreamed of, and maitre D, the bridal attendant, Leo who we worked with since first day, they were all nice and professional. All my guests were fascinated with the reception/wedding. I highly recommend Crest Hollow, they're definitely the best option!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Valerie · Married on 07/28/2012

Absoutely, the best place ever to keep a wedding. If you are looking for 5star service. I highly recommend this venue (even when working with a planner).
    The food is absoutely delicious. My family and friend love this place. They were flexible with our ceremony setting when the rain came and no one knew of this. Crest Hollow is phenomenal

Sent on 11/24/2012

Excellent excellent. I worked with Helen T. and she is amazing! Place is beautiful and quality of service is top notch. Maitre D Mike and bridal attendant Sandy excellent ! I had an amazing time even though it rained it could have been worse. I will have many blessings. Cocktail hour was moved inside and it was still awesome. Enrico played the acoustic guitar for the hour and my guest loved him. Food delicious and overall quality of service, you can't get any better. I am so happy I had my wedding there.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Tisha · Married on 03/22/2012

Crest Hollow was the perfect place for our wedding. The grounds were exceptionally kept and the staff was attentive and accommodating. Our banquet manager, Thomas, was there for my husband and I every step of the way. The wait staff provided exceptional service during the cocktail hour and reception. The food was delicious and our cake was tastefully decorated with our wedding colors. Our maitre d' and bridal attendant took care of our every need and desire. It was just an amazing overall experience.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Melissa · Married on 02/25/2012

Very happy with Crest Hollow. My bridal attendant was excellent.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Nicole · Married on 01/07/2012

Crest Hollow Country Club was an absolutely breathtaking venue. My husband and I are so happy that we got married there the memories that we have from that night are amazing. The staff at Crest Hollow especially Tom ( our Banquet Manager) and Sandy or Bridal Attendant were amazing. They gave us everything we could have wanted and needed that evening. Tom was so accommodating throughout the whole process of planning our wedding they all truly made our evening magical. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Tony · Married on 12/31/2011

What can I say but "WOW"... Choosing a venue can be a tough decision, but if you choose Crest Hollow you cant go wrong!! From start to finish they were amazing!! Throughout the entire process our Banquet Manager Eric made sure my wife's and I every concern was addressed. He truly made the entire process worry free. When the day finally came the entire staff catered to our every need. Although we were the only wedding being held there was a 400+ person New Years Eve party happening as well and you would have never known it!! Everyone of our guest couldnt stop talking about the food and the decor. Truly an amazing experience!!

Sent on 02/02/2012
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/12/2011

We could not have asked for a better place or a more professional staff from the start. It was so magical from the atmosphere down to the food. Leo, one of the managers at the club, spelled out every detail for us from start to finish and helped to make this day so beautiful. The outdoors were exquisitely decorated, even when guests drove up. The bridal attendant and maitre de were so helpful - both my husband and I could not have managed without them. I would not recommend any place else!!

Alison and Joe Puntino

Sent on 01/24/2012

Mary · Married on 10/29/2011

Loved this place! Love Marc who helped put everything together. They may have more than one bride but they way they set things up you would never know.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Cellandia · Married on 08/21/2011

This place is absolutely amazing. Originally I wanted to plan a destination wedding and when I walked into Crest it totally blew me away. The moment you walked into this venue everyone was super friendly. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained.

I worked with Leo and he was awesome. On our first meeting he had a no pressure attitude which was great since many of the other places did. He was very responsive, helpful and always answered all my question. They were flexible in changing my wedding date when I learned that I was pregnant.

On my big day I was very nervous and Matt and Paula were great. They were there to provide support. These guys were amazing and my guest were very happy with the service. I have no complains about this place.

As far as value its a great. With the service and the beauty of this place its absolutely worth it.

Sent on 09/10/2011

Elana · Married on 08/11/2011

I couldn't be happier with the Crest Hollow. My one turnoff to CHCC prior to booking it was that there are multiple weddings at the same time. I ultimately chose them regardless of this (they were clean, beautiful, the best outdoor space, and the price was right). Ultimately, during the wedding, you would have never known there was another wedding at the same time. The matre d and bridal attendant were fabulous, as well as the food, drinks, and waiters. We even got phone calls about how great the venue was and it was the best cocktail hour they've ever been to. Any request I had or anything I needed, I didn't even need to walk two steps before there was someone to help me out. And Mitch was fabulous!!!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Nathalie · Married on 08/05/2011

MY WEDDING DAY was amazing, My banquet manager was easy to communicate with and words can't express how thankful I was since I live in GA. Every dream or inspiration I had, Helen made it come true. They are really organized from the moment you get to the venue to the end of the party. My Maitre D was amazing and she helped me in every way.. THANK YOU SANDY!! The ceremony was breathtaking, the reception was beautiful every little detail.

THIS IS A RELIABLE VENUE AND THEY WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKE TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING SPECIAL!!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Diane · Married on 04/15/2011

Our wedding day was a dream come ture! Crest Hollow was absolutly amazing and our guests still talk about all the food and how good and beautiful everything was! I would HIGHLY reccommend Crest Hollow

Sent on 05/03/2011

victoria · Married on 04/09/2011

I was looking for a wedding venue with an outdoor area for a ceremony and cocktail hour and feel in love with Crest Hollow. My friend had her wedding there so she recommended them to me. From the moment I spoke to them on the phone till the end they were really professional and great with me. The representative who was talking to me was Eric and he was AMAZiNG. I decided to go with Crest Hollow not only because the place looked amazing, but also because they were the most flexible with me out of all the places in Long Island. I did not have a lot of people and they were willing to work with me and on the price. I booked the place for the Summer, but because I changed my mind and decide to do my wedding abroad I had to cancel it. Eric, was great about it and I got my deposit back without any issues and he was very nice and professional about it.

Sent on 07/13/2011