Crest Hollow Country Club Reviews

229 | Woodbury, NY

229 Reviews for Crest Hollow Country Club

NALISHA · Married on 06/14/2014

Cresthollow country club is a great place to plan your wedding ! Their staff and service is great, very helpful and the food is delicious. The venue it self is beautiful. Your guest will enjoy every second they are there.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Greg · Married on 06/07/2014

Crest Hollow was the best choice, we have no regrets whatsoever. It was the most perfect event, and the staff exceeded our expectations at every turn. We highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2014

gina · Married on 05/26/2014

i could not of asked for a more perfect day but what i got was beyond perfect
    thanks to Eric and everyone at Crest Hollow!!! Eric is the best banquet manager you can ask for!!! he goes beyond any means to help you out with your special day!!!! i am sooooo happy that i was able to work with Eric for my wedding!!! My ceremony outside in the Italian gardens was sooooo beautiful and amazing my husband and i were soooo happy with everything. Carol was great she helped me out soooo much with my dress flowers and even my shoes they were killing me feet!! lololol!!! Rich was amazing he made sure all my guest were comfortable and got everything and anything they needed or wanted!!! the Service at crest hollow is better than any other place i have ever been too!!!! the food at cocktail our and dinner was amazing!!!!!! My cake was beautiful and delicious and every single dessert at viense hour was sooooo amazing the best food i ever had from any wedding venue!!!! we are soooo happy that we choose to have our wedding at Crest hollow!!! the grounds are beautiful the pool is gorgeous especially at nite!!!!! i recommend that everyone and anyone should have there wedding or any party there you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Kara · Married on 05/25/2014

Crest hollow made our wedding the dream wedding! There service was excellent my bridal attendant Carolyn was amazing along with our banquet manager Helen!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Sumathy · Married on 04/12/2014

My bridal attendant and maître d were so accommodating. It was a great experience.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • michael

michael · Married on 03/23/2014

Crest Hollow Country Club is definitely one of the best place to host special events. My wife and I got married at the CHCC on March 23rd. Before my wife and I found CHCC, we looked through every catering hall for our wedding. Yet, due to our culture differences and personal likings, we were not able to find one. Things changed when we came to the CHCC. To us, it was like falling in love at the first sight. The only concern we had at that time would be our budget issue since the catering hall is beautiful, beyond beautiful, we might not be able to afford one. Then we met Thomas the banquet manager, we felt lucky that we had him. He took good care of us, by feeding us Ice Teas during the first visit (no worries, no charge lol). He is an enthusiastic and friendly person. He explained everything in details to us. We even received a great offer, which was totally unexpected. He made sure that we are feeling comfortable under his watch. On the wedding date, the other manager Mike and the bridal attendant Carol took good care of us. My wife and I were feeling happy. Trust me, a lot of things can go wrong on the wedding day. Yet, they made sure that things were going as smoothly as possible. They did a great job on decorating the room for the indoor ceremony (glad that we did not pick outdoor). The foods were phenomenal. My friends and relatives kept on talking about how good the foods were after our wedding. Of course, everything went well on that day. If my wife and I get to choose again, we would definitely pick CHCC as our caterer. Keep in mind due to their popularity, you need to make reservation at least one year in prior to your wedding. For those of you who plan to have Chinese or other cultural wedding, make sure you go over everything with your banquet manager. He/she and the staffs will do their very best to accommodate you and your wife to be to make sure you have wonderful memories for your event. Thank you CHCC!!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Alex · Married on 03/02/2014

If you want a kosher wedding on Long Island, look no further than Crest Hollow. They have a second kitchen specifically for kosher events that is well supervised and run by Royal Catering. The food was awesome. At the test tasting, I ate the best salmon I ever had (and I ordered it at my wedding). The cocktail hour was a huge hit. I recommend you splurge on the "extras" like the Mashed Potato Bar or the Coney Island Hot Dog Cart. Both were huge hits with our guests. Being a kosher wedding, we didn't have any dairy. But my wife's family is italian, so Royal made tofutti tartufo and it was delicious. Everyone thought out wedding cake was dairy since it was so creamy and rich, but it wasn't. My wife and I were blown away.

Crest Hollow does everything professionally and aboveboard. They explain everything in detail so there are no surprises. Right from the beginning, our coordinator Mitch was very friendly. It was immediately obvious he had been doing wedding coordinating for a very long time. He knew exactly what we wanted, sometimes even before we did. He explained everything so we would understand it, wrote everything down for us, and told us about all aspects of having a wedding at Crest Hollow. Even when Mitch was unavailable, he connected me with his colleague (can't remember if it was Les or Len), who was equally friendly, open, and helpful.

The bridal assistant and maitre d were awesome (I wish I could have afforded to tip them more). They did everything we asked of them, but Crest Hollow is so on top of their weddings that we didn't need much.

Despite heavy snow earlier in the week, the grounds were very clean and all the walking areas were cleared. In fact, the snow drifts in the background made for some good pictures.

I could go on, but I have a character limit. To be honest, there were a few tiny sour notes, but not important enough to list. Go there, check it out. You'll be glad you did, and it won't bust your wallet either.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Awesome venue, staff, and food. Even though it was freezing outside everything still ran perfectly!

Sent on 02/18/2014

daniela · Married on 01/19/2014

We're worried about the fact that Crest Hollow Country Club holds up to 3 events or more at a time. But they're so good at it. We're so happy that we picked CHCC for our big day. Thomas was our banquet manager. He made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. Our Matron' D, bridal attendant and everything else was better than we expected. We loved every second. Our wedding was just dreaming.

Sent on 02/08/2014

G · Married on 12/15/2013

We're so happy we went with Crest Hollow! We went to several venues and it was only at Crest Hollow where we weren't treated like 'just another couple'. Our banquet manager Eric Sauer took care of us as well as our maitre d' Ralph and bridal assistant Sandy.

The food was great and the service was topnotch!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Krystal · Married on 10/13/2013

They did a fabulous job
    Cresthollow and their florist Jack Rose's made the wedding a dream come true.
    They worked well together also.
    Fabulous fabulous job
    The food the service better than I expected.
    Thomas was a dream too

Sent on 10/28/2013

Our wedding Venue was absolutely amazing, breathtaking and such a wonderful venue. Even though this venue has multiple weddings going on (our day 3 weddings were going on) we never crossed paths with anyone there. The staff was extremely courteous the day of our wedding. Our Maitre D was great, our food was outstanding. The pool at night and LED lighting was just great. People said what a wonderful place we got married at.

Sent on 10/23/2013

blanche · Married on 08/02/2013

Thjomas took the lead and we followed.
    the wedding was amazing
    he helped us with the menu too
    he suggested vendors so we would waste outr time or make a mistake
    he said some are better than others.
    He directed us to Jeffrey Studi and Marks limo and Jack Rose's They all did an outstanding job
    YEAH!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Carmen · Married on 08/02/2013

Crest Hollow is a beautiful venue with many rooms and options to choose from. They can accommodate indoor and/or outdoor events. They also have gorgeous gardens and landscapes where you can take amazing pictures. Mark was fantastic! He was easy to contact and very helpful. I was even able to bring in my own center pieces the day before and the staff set it up for me!

Sent on 08/05/2014

GUERDY · Married on 07/21/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Crest Hollow. I would recommend them to all family and friends.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/13/2013

I loved everything about my wedding reception at CHCC. I worked with Mitchell Chodes who was great! He answered questions I had regarding how to write my invitations, getting everything ready for the big day, and last minute worries. The cocktail hour was setup beautifully, the location of our pictures was gorgeous, and the nighttime pictures by the pool were stunning. I can't wait to get back my pictures to put together my album. The food was phenomenal, for the entrée my husband and I received a platter of all 7 menu items being served to the guests. The maître d’ and bridal attendant were on top of everything, always close by if you needed them. I would recommend CHCC to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/04/2013

Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! We walked into Crest Hollow with our bridal party and had food and drinks supplied to us immediately. They took all my worries away and took care of everything. Some of my guest showed up early to Crest Hollow for the cocktail party. Crest hollow decides to open it up a half hour early to accommodate our guests. My bridal attendant was Jenn. If you get her, man are you lucky. She was amazing and on her feet the whole time. We also had Franke who ran our party and he too was amazing. Eric was our banquet manager and was so patient. He was great throughout the whole process. I highly recommend going to Crest Hollow. Our guests kept telling us how amazing everything was including the food.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • User2098770 · 2+ years ago

Everything was so perfect at Crest Hollow. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding. We just went there, got married, and had a great time. My bridal party and I did not have to lift a finger that day because Crest Hollow was ahead of the game and had everything planned and set up. Thomas, our banquet manager, was always responsive and patient with us when we had questions. He always reassured us that our day would be perfect...and he was right. On the day of the wedding, our matre' d and bridal attendant were amazing! They were friendly and made sure that I had everything that I needed so that I did not have to stress out. I don't know how I would've survived the craziness without them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Dana · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot thank Crest Hollow Country Club enough for making our wedding day the wedding of our dreams!! John and I were SO HAPPY with our venue! Leo was fabulous with all of the planning and from the minute we walked into Crest Hollow the services provided were PERFECT!! Our cocktail hour was simply beautiful!! The starlight room was STUNNING and our Maitre'd and bridal attendant were ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!!!!! Our family and freinds are still talking about the delicious FOOD and how beautiful our wedding was!! As the bride and groom we had many requests and they were all fulfilled above and beyond!!! Thank you again to everyone at Crest Hollow Country Club for making our wedding day PERFECT!!!!! OH AND A HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE LOUNGE SET UP!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

We could not be happier with our venue. Everyone we worked with was incredible. Our mait're d was Declan was beyond awesome, and our wedding caterer was Mitchell. Everyone there was very professional, our day was beautiful, they did everything in their power to make sure we were happy and our guests were happy. We wish we could get married all over again just to have it there :-) thank you guys for everything

Sent on 01/29/2014

Kristy · Married on 04/20/2013

We LOVED having our wedding at the Crest Hollow Country Club!!!! They did the most amazing job to make sure our wedding day was incredible - and it was!!!! Eric was the best!!!! He was our contact and he was unbelievable! Took such great care of us all the way through the entire process!!! The grounds there are absolutely gorgeous and look amazing in our pictures!!! The food was awesome too! Could not be happier with all they did for our day! Sandra - best bridal attendant!!! She made sure I had everything I needed all night long!!!! and also took care of the entire bridal party too!!!! Amazing Amazing wedding at the Crest Hollow!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Carlyle · Married on 03/30/2013

I am so happy to have had my wedding here. What started off as a small event ending up doubling in size. We had a beautiful room with a terrace and a view. The food was incredible!!! There was not one complaint. The drinks were fabulous!! The staff was very professional and attentive. My banquet manager was Marc Brown and worked with us for months to put this together. Considering all that we got, including a fabulous cocktail, martini bar, chocolate fountain, espresso bar, the value was exceptional!! We visited other venues that offered less for much more. You will not be disappointed having your event here.

Sent on 04/05/2013
  • User3227718 · event on: 02/09/2013

We had my son's bar mitzvah at the Cresthollow on February 9, 2013 that day it was a big snowstorm Nemo. The Cresthollow worked with us to actually move the party to the next day. They gave us a huge cocktail hour room and had such great service we can't thank them enough! Thomas our banquet manager was great he worked with us while we were panicking over all the snow. I Highly recommend the Cresthollow!

Sent on 04/29/2013

jessica · Married on 01/13/2013

this place was right on
    my florist jack was right on
    other vendors came thru too
    i love mithcell
    he was awesome
    helped us out
    gave us stuff
    party was great
    food was so good
    you should come here too

Sent on 04/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/07/2012

All I can say is wow! I am so happy that I chose this place. The staff was beyond great. The whole planning process was painless. The food was amazing and the grounds are beautiful. I found them to be more affordable then most places too. I have gotten so many compliments from my guest about how great of experience they had. Would recommend them!

Sent on 03/13/2013