Crest Hollow Country Club Reviews

229 | Woodbury, NY

229 Reviews for Crest Hollow Country Club

Excellent !! Loved working with them. Can't wait for the wedding !

Sent on 01/03/2015

Kimara · Married on 05/20/2016

We got married at Crest Hollow on 5/20/16 and our guest are still talking about what an amazing wedding it was. Crest Hollow was the first and only venue we went to see when we were searching. Thomas Reitano was so right , he said Crest Hollow will provide everything we want on our big day and they did not disappoint. From the moment we arrived Carol, my Bridal Attendant and Mike, the Maitre d' greeted us. The whole evening went so smoothly from start to finish. I can't thank Carol enough ...she was amazing , she was with me every step of the way. She fixed my hair accessory, always had a drink ready for me, no request i made was too big. I am sure all the bridal attendants at this venue are good but request Carol she was just amazing. Mike was great, he kept our wedding on schedule and let us know when it was time to cut the cake, toss the bouquet and garter. My family can't stop talking about what a great wedding it was and that they have not been to such a great wedding in a long time. THANK YOU CREST HOLLOW .... Happy Wife Happy Life :)

Sent on 05/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/08/2016

Our wedding was fantastic and easy to plan. Our guests loved the food and said the place was beautiful. Our wedding cake was perfect and delicious!

Sent on 05/22/2016

My wedding was this past weekend (10/24/15) at the Crest Hollow Country Club. I wish I could adequately put into words how AMAZING every single person who works there is and how above and beyond they went for us. Every detail was incredible and they were so attentive they really made me feel like a movie star for the day. The grounds are so amazing I have been told 1000 times since Saturday that it was the nicest wedding anyone of my friends had ever been to. Crest hollow also uses an amazing list of vendors which means you barely need to hunt for the right people.. they just give you a list of the best DJ's (hart to hart), photographers (fade to black), florist (Arlene with Stefans) etc. We were in the Emerald room which is just so pretty. I knew from the first time we were seeing it that it was the perfect place for the best party of our lives. The dance floor was my second favorite spot, getting married in the outdoor garden at night was my first favorite.

Anytime I looked up Michael (our maitre d) or Sandy (Bridal attendant) was there instantly to see if I needed anything. My drink was always filled and things were brought to me before I even realized I was about to need them. I made a few changes to things on the fly and even then they made EVERYTHING happen. Janine Dion and Hellen Tull worked so hard to make our wedding incredible and we will remember it for the rest of our lives.

I cannot thank everyone at crest hollow enough. If anyone is debating whether or not to have their wedding there.... trust me- just do it. It will be the most beautiful, fun, amazing night you could ever possibly have.

Sent on 10/26/2015

We had our amazing wedding reception at Crest Hollow on 10/3/15. Our Banquet Manager Helen Tull was such a pleasure to work with. She was so patient with us and gave us what we needed to make our wedding day so special. She worked well with our wedding planner and all of our vendors for our reception. The staff of Crest Hollow Country Club was very professional, kind, and attentive to our family and friends. The venue was spectacular and the cocktail hour was amazing. Our guests loved the food and are still raving about our wedding to this day. We recommend engaged couples to check out this fabulous place while planning their wedding. Make sure you ask for Helen if you're booking this venue.

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 10/02/2015

I got married over two months ago at the Crest Hollow Country Club. I was looking forward to a garden wedding on their amazing grounds. Unfortunately, we had torrential rain all day and night so my ceremony had to be moved in doors. However, they created a beautiful indoor chapel which made it warm and inviting. Our guests raved about the cocktail hour. It was amazing--there was so much food (something for everyone). Our Maitre D' and bridal attendant were extremely attentive. JB, one of the managers, ensured that everything went off without a hitch. Our guests are still talking about the amazing time they had at our wedding. Anytime I mention to anyone that I got married at Crest Hollow, they rave about their experience (their wedding, birthday party, or holiday party).

I would recommend asking for what you want and know what is included in your package before signing a contact. However, they do try to accommodate your wishes so that you are a satisfied customer.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Antoinette · Married on 09/17/2015

Amazing venue our wedding was amazing and the staff were great! This was a great referral by Lux Lifestyle Event Services wedding Planner Melisa Brown. She knew what we needed and made it a reality.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Tisha · Married on 07/19/2015

An venue for a royalty. As a professional project manager who has an eye for details, this venue is nothing short of perfection. They are an 8 out of 5 stars. The food...All the food was excellent! The cocktail hour was to die for, the wedding cake was delicious and we don't even like cake. Thank you Leo, we will be getting a country club membership.
    Darren and Tisha

Sent on 08/10/2015

Winter wedding wonderland? I got engaged two weeks ago and just booked Crest Hollow for my wedding this winter. They have tons of evergreen trees on premise and were the only site we researched that BOTH fire pits and heaters that can be moved onto the patio. This is especially important for a winter wedding. My future husband and his friends love cigars so having s warm place where they can smoke outside and still look into the party was a really nice touch! Their prices were also incredible! I cannot wait to have my wedding here! I will write more as the time gets closer!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Laurie · Married on 06/26/2015

We received so many compliments on our wedding in June. The outdoor cocktail hour by the pool was amazing - guests said they felt like they were on vacation! People raved about the food, the service, and the atmosphere. The staff, especially the bridal attendant and the maitre d, helped the night to run as smoothly as possible, and kept both of us calm. Our banquet manager, Helen, help us plan every aspect of our reception, and it was better than we could have imagined! Thank you to everyone at Crest Hollow for helping to make our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Rina · Married on 06/06/2015

We had our wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club this past weekend and I just want to start by saying that we couldn't have chosen a better venue!

Our Banquet manager Helen was absolutely wonderful. She was sweet, kind, incredibly accommodating, and has the BEST accent. :P She prepared us for the wedding down to the last detail and worked with our budget to make everything we wanted possible.

On the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely beautiful and so well planned it all went so smoothly! Our bridal attendant Jamie and maitre'd Kyle were there every second of the day, making sure we had everything we needed and taking care of every little detail. We didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy the day!

I feel that everyone at CH really outdid themselves to make everything come together. The staff is wonderful. The venue is wonderful. I really couldn't be happier. If I had to do this all over again I wouldn't have done anything differently!

Thank you so much for making it all possible!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

We can't say enough about Crest Hollow! One word...Helen! Helen was our banquet manager and she was on top of every detail while planning for our cocktail hour and reception. Her service was incredible as she responded immediately to every question/request we had whether it was via email or over the phone. She put our minds at ease if we were unsure or concerned about specifics of the reception. Helen is a professional in this business who knows exactly what she's doing and is such a pleasure to work with! If she wasn't available then one of her colleagues was always quick to help us.

As for the night of our wedding reception and cocktail hour, the services provided were exceptional from the banquet managers, Maitre D', bridal attendant, to the bar and dinner attendants! The food and the service was outstanding and to the highest quality. Our guests loved the food and the property and had such a fantastic time, including the Viennese hour. Every detail was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about one thing. For example, it ended up being slightly cold during the outdoor cocktail hour but CCHC was prepared by putting as many heat lamps in the area as they could and opening up an indoor space for our guests. We had such a great time! Thank you for making our wedding reception one we and our guests will never forget!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Roseann · Married on 11/15/2014

I wish I could give this venue a million stars. I can't believe how SPECIAL and AMAZING they made our day. We booked two years ago, with our banquet manager Thomas. He was wonderful, responsive, and went above and beyond to give us the wedding of our dreams.
    I can not speak highly enough of our Bridal Attendant, Sandra and our Maitre D, Jose. From the second we got off of the bus, they were there ready to tend to every and any need or want.
    Sandra was by my side the whole night and always watching from afar to see if I needed anything. She was a pro at bustling my dress, held my bouquet for me (which I felt bad about, but I guess it was her job!), and I always had a full glass of champagne. At the end of the night, she was standing at one of the tables with two large glasses of water for me and my husband.

The grounds are amazing, our room (Plaza Room) was beautifully decorated, and they even surprised us with an all white lounge area in the back by our Photo Booth. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

We literally do not have ONE complaint about the place. We are so beyond happy with everything from CHCC!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 10/18/2014

We had our wedding reception here and not only is the venue beautiful the staff was equally amazing. They were ready to assist in anyway possible. I would definitely recommend this venue to friends and family.

Sent on 10/29/2014

We booked with Mitchell
    He is a absolute doll
    He is caring and very professional.
    He definitely made sure our affair was perfect. When he was off he would call us immediately the following day
    He picked a great menu for us.
    the food was delicious.He recommended HJackRoses and they did a fabulous job with the flowers
    The photographer was a great fit too in Finest art.
    Go with Cresthollow and trust Mitchell

Cindy · Married on 09/20/2014

A million thanks to my banquet manager Leo, & his wonderful staff at crest hollow country club!

My wedding day on sept. 20th, was the best day of my life!

From booking the venue to the last minutes at crest hollow everything worked out perfectly for us. Leo was very professional with us, always listening and taking notes of all of my requests, and he also helped with suggestions and ideas.

I had a 50's themed wedding, Leo was kind enough to help accommodate my diner set-up and help us pull of the hit of the party.

My husband & I were treated like royalty that day, Declan & my bridal attendant took very good care of us, provided and helped us with everything we needed!

The food was amazing!!

A+++++++

Guests have been calling and raving about how delicious the food was and how much of it there was!

Guests were impressed with the grounds and the beauty and elegance of the venue!

Brides don't hesitate about this place, book this venue you will not regret it!!

Yes there were other parties and or weddings happening during mine, but guess what, it's not a big deal, you hardly notice!!!!

Crest Hollow Country Club was the start of a magical day for my husband and me, I look forward to having more celebrations at this venue!

Sincerely,
    A happy client ?

Sent on 10/10/2014

martha · Married on 09/14/2014

What a wonderful place
    I spoke with Mitchell who took over for my banquet manager who wasnt in the day I came back
    I am so glad he did.
    He was much more caring and he had so many good ideas.
    All of your suggestions were just great.
    God Bless You

Sanetha · Married on 09/01/2014

What else can I say about Crest Hollow other than the word AMAZING. They were the first venue we looked at during planning, and there was no reason for us to go anywhere else after that. From beginning our planning 2 years ago with our wedding consultant Eric, we knew we made the right decision. He was AMAZING every step of the way. The decor is what sold us, but we had no idea the service and attention to every detail would also blow us away!! The day of our wedding (which was 9/1/14) was like a dream. I felt like a princess from the moment I arrived. Marina my Bridal Attendant was wonderful. She did not let me even lift a finger, I swear. If she would have fed me herself, I WOULD NOT be surprised. Matt who was our maitre d was phenomenal!!! He made sure everything went so smoothly. Every little glitch was taken care of without us even knowing!!! I know its only been a week since our big day, and our guests are still calling and coming over and they cant stop talking about the wedding. But I swear they will be talking about it for so many years to come. We wont ever forget it. And we want to thank Eric, Marina, Matt and EVERYONE at Crest Hollow for making our day a dream come true.

Sent on 09/10/2014

pat · Married on 08/10/2014

Great place
    Food was wonderful
    service was excellent
    Mitchell was even better
    Thanks alot

Sent on 10/20/2014

Really beautiful venue with helpful staff. We were also greeted with drinks and snacks upon arrival on our visit of the venue.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Daisy · Married on 08/01/2014

Crest Hollow was amazing! We worked with Eric and we loved this venue from the first time we saw it.This was the first place we saw and we kept comparing every other venue to it. Eric was great to work with and answer my gazllion questions. He was also very understanding especially when my mother was being difficult towards the end and gave me and him grief about paying in cash but in the end it all worked out. The day of, we ended up getting a HUGE bridal suite. We got one that was twice the size of the ones he showed us and what we thought we were going to get. The only issue on the day of was that our wedding ceremony was held at a different location. We didn't get an explanation and I didn't find out until I was walking down the aisle. It was still beautiful but a little disappointing since we practiced and frequently visited the other ceremony site. Aside from this, everything else went perfectly. Our bridal attendant was great and was there everytime we needed her. Our maitre'D was busy the whole night making sure things ran smoothly. It was a great night and I am so glad that I choose Crest Hollow!

Sent on 11/06/2014

CHERYL · Married on 07/13/2014

I was married at CrestHollow Country Club a few months ago.
    The wedding was amazing! The rooms are gorgeous. The outside is beyond compare anywhere.
    It was like being at the beach.
    They are so flexible about the food and it is so abundant.
    Value is great. Maitre'D could have been nicer, just seemed so routine, and stuffy.
    But overall they get 5 stars from me. Value was great too.

cheryl · Married on 07/13/2014

CrestHollow Country Club did a great job on our wedding
    from the food the service the decor
    It was amazing
    The outside is like South beach
    We worked with Mitchell who treated us like family from the first day we met him
    Great value great job

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2014

Crest Hollow did a beautiful job for my wedding! The grounds were gorgeous and everything went so smoothly that day. I would definitely recommend them to do any occasion.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Rosalind · Married on 06/14/2014

The staff at Crest Hollow Country Club was EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL ( Especially Helen , my venue coordinator). I had the wedding of my dreams !!! Thank SO much CHCC !!!

Sent on 12/31/2016