137 Reviews for Crescent Moon Entertainment

128 Crescent Moon Entertainment Reviews

We booked Masterpiece Band for our wedding in Tennessee and are so glad we did! I had never heard them live so naturally was a little nervous leading up to the weekend, but everyone was blown away. They are a group of true musicians and had our wedding guests wanting to start dancing while we were still eating dinner!

They were very accommodating to requests before and during the event- letting our family members and guests participate in parts of the performance and playing songs that were special to us. Several guests said it was the best wedding band they've ever seen. They're not just great musicians, they're great performers. Not to mention, the dance floor was full the whole night! Do yourself a favor and book this band!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We used ‘For A Good Time Call’ for our wedding band and they were excellent! Our guests loved their song selection and energy and they sounded incredible. We also appreciate that they took the time to learn our first dance song. I would highly recommend this band to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The 12 South Band was beyond words!!!!!!!I Ican't even begin to express our gratitude to Jason and the rest of the 12 South Band for making our daughter's wedding the ultimate success!!!!!!!!! Jason, you and your band were amazing musicians, incredible performers and the ultimate professionals in every way! You had everyone dancing the entire night to the point that some were saying they never left the dance floor after the music began!!! There is nothing better than seeing your child happy!! Thanks for making this weekend magical for the bride and groom and for everyone who attended!! You are all so talented and we were so happy that we added that fiddle for that country set!!!! Soon many of our guests came us to us and said you were the best band they have ever heard. Thanks again to all.!!!!!!!! Cant thank you enough!

Profile Picture gail, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Groove Addiction was absolutely amazing! My guests enjoyed them so much! Best decision we made for the reception was hiring them!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the Diane McIntosh band play at our wedding and they did an amazing job!!! Throughout the whole process they were easy to work with and quick to respond. During the wedding, there was one slight mishap but the band was able to think on their feet quickly and made it better than it was originally so very thankful for that! They were very nice and personable and the crowd loved them!!! The band was very interactive which is what we wanted at our wedding. So happy we went with them!!!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Fuego Band was 110% perfect. I received many compliments and inquiries about them during my reception! Not only were they kind and professional they had the best sound I've ever heard from a wedding band. Also they were one of the most affordable but had more talent than any wedding band who was asking double. I will definitely recommend them to others and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tommy at Crescent Moon helped us select the perfect band for our wedding reception. Masterpiece is probably one of the best venue bands around. They can play anything and every song sounds great. We had one of the worst rainstorms the day of the wedding. They made the reception a huge success. They are extremely polite, punctual and accommodating and will make your party a success. I highly recommend them both.

Profile Picture Bart, 4/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Entice Band was amazing! They even let my husband get on stage with them to play the drums for a song.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had a fantastic time at our wedding and the Bobby Moore and the Rythm Aces really made it special. We got compliments from everyone in attendance saying how incredibly fun it was!

Profile Picture Walker, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Higher Ground was a FANTASTIC band!!! They were one of the best choices that we made for our wedding! They were so fun and created such a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend them to anyone. We got so many compliments on choosing them and many people asking for their information. Tommy with Crescent Moon Entertainment was so great to work with and made the whole process so smooth!

Profile Picture Ruth, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had The Answer Band for our daughters wedding on a snowy weekend in Atlanta and they were awesome! We had 300 people dancing the night away!

Profile Picture Chris, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My daughters wedding reception was last weekend at 409 S. Main and Gary Escoe's Atomic Dance Machine is the band that we booked through Crescent Moon. We also had Gary and his band at my first daughters wedding reception two years ago, we and our guests loved him so much that we would not have had anyone else at my second daughters reception. They were just as awesome this time as before and such a joy to work with (great people). I really cannot say enough good things about Gary and his band as well as the awesome service and responsiveness we received from Tommy at Crescent Moon. Thank you all again for such a magical/successful night!

Profile Picture Cheri, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Choosing a band you have never seen perform before is difficult and I was never sure what to expect. Masterpiece put my fears to rest immediately. Very professional and talented performers. We could not have been more pleased. Many compliments from those in attendance. I would book them again without doubt.

Profile Picture Robert, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Higher Ground blew everyone away with their professionalism, their joy, and their insane amount of talent. Our wedding reception was an absolute blast thanks to them -- Van and the band were so lovely to work with every step of the way, and we were so lucky to have such a talented group perform for our guests and party with us. Every song, transition, and moment was perfect and we are so grateful to have had them -- we've never seen our friends and families dance so hard!!

Profile Picture Kailey, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Fuego was amazing. My guests are still talking about how incredible the band was. My friends couldn’t wait to get on the dance floor, and begged the band to continue when it was time for them to pack up.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Answer Band was so much fun!! They were so entertaining and had so much energy. They interacted with the crowd and kept everyone dancing. I had many wedding guests that said they were the best wedding band they had ever seen, and I completely agree!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Style Band was incredible and we had multiple people ask us who they were/where we found them. They crushed it. As you know, the music can make or break the event, and they definitely did a great job playing and exceeding expectations!

Profile Picture Neil, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Groove Addiction was the perfect band for our wedding! The variety of music they played insured every guest had something to dance to. We had multiple guests compliment the band and ask where we found them. They were very easy to work with and were very flexible when our timeline changed. Thank you Groove Addiction for making our wedding day one to remember!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band Entice played at my daughter's wedding reception on Saturday,
October 7, 2017. Entice is so much fun! They get the entire crowd involved
and on the dance floor. They kept the party going from beginning until the
very end. You will not be disappointed. They are classy, professional and
very easy to work with. If you want the most bang for your buck, please call
Entice.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Working with Crescent Moon Entertainment to get the best band we could have asked for our wedding reception was exceptional. They were very responsive, professional, made us feel comfortable and at ease on our big day, and were also flexible with our needs. The band we used was the Lamont Landers Band! We got so many compliments from our guests and they were SO nice and polite! Definitely book them if you have the chance! I would definitely recommend them for booking entertainment for any social event! We were so pleased!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
4.2

Absolutely LOVED this band...They had everyone of all ages dancing the night away! My great aunts said it was the most fun they'd had since high school. Highly recommend them! The only thing I had a bit of a hard time with was that I requested a completely old school/Motown type set & they weren't super willing to be flexible with that...But they did play a lot of what I wanted in the end! So overall...Love them!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We used Groove Addiction at our wedding reception and my wife and I couldn't have been happier with their performance. They are always so energetic, fun, and keep everyone out on the dance floor all night. They cater to a number of music genres which makes everyone, no matter their age, really happy to be on the dance floor. Best band for a wedding or party around the Nashville area in my opinion!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Answer Band was amazing! They were very interactive with the crowd. I loved having them as my wedding band. I would recommend The Answer Band to anyone!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired Higher Ground for our wedding in Memphis last weekend and we couldn't be happier! They were so much fun! They played my friend's request as soon as she asked. They introduced themselves to me and my husband afterward, and were so kind and happy to celebrate us! Our guests loved them and were out dancing with us! They were the perfect band for us!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I used Crescent Moon Entertainment to book The Even Odds band for my wedding reception. Tommy and everyone I worked with at CME were very professional and prompt with responding. The Even Odds band is FANTASTIC. I highly recommend them to anyone!! The band members are very friendly and professional. As musicians, each of them are incredibly talented. The lead singer has an amazing voice. The band together exudes a vibe that is guaranteed to inspire a lot of dancing. The dance floor was pack at my wedding reception. The Even Odds band is interactive with their audience. They play a combination of Top 40 songs and Mo-Town classics mixed in with some funky jams from the 70s. They cover the essentials.
Here is my backstory with the band. I saw Even Odds live at a reception at Plein Air in Mississippi in fall of 2015. I knew I wanted them at my reception from that moment. Years later, they did not disappoint! In fact, I think they have grown even stronger as a group and gotten better with time. I HIGHLY recommend them. They are the real deal.

Profile Picture Ali, 7/8/17, 1 Review