Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories Reviews

23 | Dallas, TX

23 Reviews for Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2013

I ordered the Mandy earrings for my wedding. I absolutely LOVE them! High quality and beautiful. I ordered the evening of December 1st and received them a week later, beautifully packaged. I tried them on the second I opened the mail and they were perfect and exactly what I spent months looking for.

My sister is getting married in a few months and I didn't hesitate to tell her about Amy's Bridal Accessories. Can't rave enough about my earrings!

Update 12/2 - Since my origional review I have done several more transactions with Creme De Luxe. I absolutely love this company. The quality and service are top-notch, I am still very impressed after four purchases. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 12/11/2012

I contacted Creme De Luxe 2 weeks before my wedding and was provided with excellent, immediate service. Amy made recommendations and I am beyond happy with my earrings! They are STUNNING! They were made, shipped, and received in 1 week! I can't wait to wear them!

Sent on 12/02/2012
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2012

I used Creme De Luxe for my attendant gifts. Each bridesmaid received a set of pearl earrings, while my sister who was the maid of honor received a pearl necklace. I also wore the matching earing set as my bridesmaids.

Everything was classic and beautiful, right down to the packaging. I received the packages on time, and Amy was always there to respond prompty to any nutty bride questions I may have had.

Sent on 11/24/2012

You will not be disappointed in this jewelry - It's stunning and a great quality. Also, when I had some questions for Amy she responded quickly which as a bride-to-be is very helpful as I have a long to-do list and was able to get my jewelry picked out and ordered fast.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Kehli · Married on 09/08/2012

Creme de Lux jewelry is an amazing company to buy from! The quality of the product is exceptional. I have been looking every where for quality wedding earring that are elegant and well made...Creme de Lux provides this and so much more! I will be recommending and will continue to buy from them.

Sent on 08/03/2012
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/31/2012

I was slightly hesitant to order my bridal and maid of honor earrings, due to the time limit before my wedding. I had ordered other earrings from several different sites and had been unhappy with the quality, as I don't normally wear costume jewelry. My dress was all lace and did not have any embellishments, I felt I needed the earrings to give a little extra, but also needed to be elegant. I found Amy's site and was thrilled, and after a few emails back and forth, the order was placed! I received the earrings the day before the wedding and I couldn't have been happier! Also, due to the short deadline, I had bought real pearl and diamond earrings just in case...! Everyone involved before the wedding agreed Amy's earrings were nicer, and much more suited for the wedding dress. Thank you Amy! I was more than pleased!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Melanie · Married on 07/22/2012

Superb quality of jewelery. By far the nicest set of jewelery I've ever owned. Owner was extremely helpful in designing jewelery to fit my theme. Also very helpful working within my budget and when the necklace I originally picked out didn't work out with my dress, worked with me to exchange for something more fitting my dress and theme. Absolutely would recommend to a friend (and I do!). Will buy from again. Highly, highly, recommended and so glad I googled upon Creme de Luxe!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

What amazing customer service!!! I ordered the Mandy set and when I got it in the necklace and earrings were absolutely stunning, but the pendants were too large for my personal taste. I emailed customer service requesting a return authorization code to return the jewelry and received a prompt reply stating they understood my concern, they recommended a smaller, more "dainty" set, and offered to ship me the new set to try on. Now that's customer service!!! I couldn't have been more impressed.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Linh · Married on 05/27/2012

My experience at Creme De Luxe has been wonderful! I initially ordered the Mandy earrings, which were gorgeous, but were a little heavy for my sensitive ears. I emailed Creme De Luxe and Amy suggested that I get the Darla earrings and return the Mandy ones. She was a genius! The package came in a cute little box wrapped in a bow. When I opened the box, I was stunned by the beauty and quality of the earrings. They were PERFECT and I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day! Thank you so much for the great service and I will definitely be making future purchases from Creme De Luxe. Amy you rock!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad that you were happy with everything, including the packaging! We think those boxes are super cute, so I'm thrilled that you liked them enough to think to mention them! Yay! :) Best to you and thanks again for letting us be a part of your wedding day. XO

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2011

Absolutely stunning bridal jewelry! You can't find bridal jewelry like this anywhere else. It's gorgeous, unique, classy, and elegant as well as excellent quality. My order was received in a timely manner and packaged beautifully. I couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend Amy's Bridal Accessories!

Sent on 11/11/2011

K · Married on 06/23/2011

I ordered the blossom set for my bridesmaids and they are unbelievably gorgeous! All of my bridesmaids commented on how amazingly beautiful their jewelery was! And best of all, they now can wear them after the wedding because they also have the glamorous casual day wear look. In addition to my order I received stunning earrings that I now wear often! I would highly reccomend Amy's Bridal Accessories to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 08/21/2011

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review. Best wishes to you and congratulations again!

Janice · Married on 06/05/2010

I love my bridal jewelry. I found the perfect dainty yet elegant necklace with matching earrings and bracelet. I was so pleased with the craftsmanship and couldn't wait to wear the pieces for my wedding. Amy is pretty responsive with emails and returning phonecalls. She's great to work with and gives good recommendations. Thanks Amy.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Best to you!

C · Married on 03/29/2008

I had extrensive beading on my wedding dress and was able to order sample beads to match up with the dress, prior to ordering a necklace, earrings and bracelet. The set matched my dress perfectly and sparkled and glittered all over. I was very happy with the service and quality.

Sent on 04/16/2008

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you loved your jewelry. Best to you!

delores · Married on 08/11/2007

Amy's jewelry line is fantastic. I ordered pearl chandlier earrings and a beautiful pearl cuff bracelet for daughter's destination wedding (Jamaica). My order was received timely and packaged beautifully. During the selection of the pieces I wanted, I was able to speak with Amy personally and she called me several times with suggestions. Not only is her web site very informative -- Amy is great.

D. Ballard-Hill
    Glenside, PA

Sent on 08/19/2007

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Thank you Delores! You are incredibly sweet. Best wishes to you and your family.

carissa · Married on 08/20/2011

I bought the Nola bracelet to wear to my cousin's wedding. I was somewhat nervous the crystal briolettes might be a little big for me, but when I opened it I was so excited! The piece is so beautiful and the crystals are dainty and sparkling. It's exactly what I wanted! The craftsmanship is flawless and Amy was so sweet and helpful in answering my questions and concerns before ordering. I can't wait to wear it again! Thank you so much! :)

Sent on 08/27/2011

Maggie · Married on 07/23/2011

I love my necklace! It looked perfect with the earrings that I already had to wear for my wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Thank you Maggie!

Rebecca · Married on 05/23/2009

Just a few weeks before my wedding I stumbled upon Amy's website. I was impressed by the quality of jewelry and the various ways to customize. I contacted Amy and sent her a pic of my wedding dress and details about the bridesmaids' dresses; she was quick to return my call and together we customized the jewelry to match. In the end, I ordered 6 sets of earrings and necklaces for my bridesmaids and a set of jewelry for myself. I can't say enough about the quality of the jewelry and the customer service. This is a top-notch vendor--you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/31/2009

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Yay! We love happy brides! We are so happy that you let us design your jewelry for you. Thanks again and best wishes!

mallory · Married on 06/24/2007

Amy's bridal accessories has beautiful, high quality bridal jewelry and accessories for a great price. The website is very organized and helpful. Amy's allowed me to make custom jewelry for my bridesmaids that matched their dresses. It is great to know that I was able to give them jewelry that I had a part in creating.

Sent on 08/07/2007

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Mallory! I'm so happy that you loved your jewelry, headpiece and your bridesmaids jewelry. Being able to customize is definitely one of our favorite things to offer our brides. Best wishes to you!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2012

I ordered my earrings, bracelet and hair pins from Creme De Luxe. I absolutely loved them upon ordering, though I did think that the pricing for the bracelet and hair pins was a little too much, but I can understand somewhat since they are custom items and made by hand. When they arrived I was so happy that I loved the earrings and hair pins as much as the pictures online, however I was not as happy with the bracelet. It was beautiful and everyone loved it, including me, I was just hoping for a higher quality for the bracelet since the price was so high. Unfortunately I had trouble keeping the bracelet on during the wedding due to the type of clasp that was used. Overall I loved the items, I was just a little disappointed with the bracelet. The hair pins were gorgeous and fit the style of my dress and wedding perfectly.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Laura · Married on 09/09/2006

3.5

I got my headpiece from Amy's Bridal Accessories and I must say, it was one of my favorite purchases! It was a bit pricey, but handmade and so beautiful. They offer many different styles and you can choose the bead colors in any combination you want. They will send you free samples to match with your dress, etc. Fast shipping and quality product. It made my day that much more special!

Sent on 07/24/2007

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Thank you for your comments Laura! I'm so happy to know that we helped to make your day special. Best wishes to you!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2007

I loved the jewerly I purchased from Amy's Bridal Accessories. It was very classic and elegant, not tacky like a lot of wedding jewelry. My only complaint is that I was sent a necklace that was a few inches shorter than it was supposed to be. I called Amy and she emailed me a FedEx slip to return the necklace. She fixed the necklace and I had it back in less than a week. My only other complaint is that the double stranded necklace kept twisting throughout my wedding day. So it is twisted in all of the ceremony pictures. I would definitely recommend Amy's Bridal Accessories.

Sent on 07/31/2007

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

Hi Jennifer! I'm so glad that you loved your jewelry and appreciated the better quality than what is found in most bridal salons. I am glad that we fixed the length issue quickly for you, and apologize again for the oversight! And your comment on the twisting is a good reminder to brides to always check and place your necklace, earrings, and bracelet before that walk down the aisle, and before your pictures. Necklaces, especially multi-strand styles, need to be laid out and adjusted since they are more complex pieces. Best wishes to you!

Staci · Married on 07/09/2011

0.8
      2.5
      0.5

I have never dealt with a more unprofessional, rude, uncaring, unresponsive vendor. After ordering my necklaces for my bridesmaids I received an email saying that they would not reach me in time, so I opted for a faster shipping method. I was told they would arrive in 2 - 3 business days, which did not happen. When I didn't receive the product I attempted to contact Amy through email and over the phone (which she now claims is not connected, even though there was a business answering machine, because she is too busy, what business doesn't have a phone?). When she finally did respond, after my wedding, she was rude telling me it was my fault and the post offices fault. The post office was made aware of the situation days earlier and were tracking anything coming to my address (which there was nothing). She proceeded to send me nasty emails and post about me on her facebook page(guess that made her feel innocent). I would not recommend doing any business with her. No response until after my wedding. She claimed she had no calls or emails from me prior, even though me and my cousin both emailed her. Her lack of customer service will get the best of her, which is a shame because the necklaces were actually nice.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

I suppose every now and then, a vender has a customer who simply cannot be happy unless they write untrue and mean things on a public forum. Hopefully the numerous extremely positive reviews that say the complete opposite of what this bride has posted will help other brides see this situation clearly.

Bryon · Married on 06/25/2010

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

After ordering my purchase online I had to wait 5 weeks to receive the necklace when the original order said it should be delivered in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I had called and e-mailed Amy with NO response. Half the time when I did call the answering machine stated it was full and I could not leave a message. When I was able to leave a message no one ever responded. There was absolutely no service and professionalism by not responding to my numerous attempts to talk to somebody.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories's reply:

This was my fault entirely. I had just lost my full-time employee unexpectedly which caused some serious disorganization and inability to keep up with everything. I do apologize that your experience was affected by the situation. I am horrified that your experience was so frustrating. :(